Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria (1532 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Petraman(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders! I was listening to d news this morning about d current happenings in our dear nation 'NIGERIA' ranging from Boko Haram's issue to ASUU strike, to River State's Crisis, to Governors' Forum issue, with People Democratic Party's Division and so much more which u know of, d prophecy of d most populous 'Man of God' of d Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) at the begining of this year came like a flash of light in my brain. I was just contemplating whether there is any correlation between these two issues. I came to a conclusion that the prophecy has been fulfilled to some extence. So that why i brought this to u to discuss about this and give ur views and state d correlation between the two issues. THANKS!
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by gymer(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2013
What was the prophecy?
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by 8ightball: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2013
gymer: What was the prophecy?
Do you mind the OP? Probably just another Nigerian who leaves his brain at the church steps before going in every Sunday. Let them keep brain washing the little grey matter you have till you have nothing left at all.
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2013
@Op did u read what u posted ?? ..what was the prophesy na?
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2013
What prophesy? These people have decided to die with their gullibility.
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Mfemi53(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pple don't be ignorant
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
8ightball:
Do you mind the OP? Probably just another Nigerian who leaves his brain at the church steps before going in every Sunday. Let them keep brain washing the little grey matter you have till you have nothing left at all.
delusioned people still think that the solution to their problem is going to church and wasting their salivas.
See, the obvious solution to peverty amongst poor christians is that their pastors should GIVE THEM GOOD MONEY ,GIVE UP THEIR WEALTH, CHANGE THEIR LIVES, AFTERALL PAUL SAID SILVER AND GOLD I HAVE NONE, meaning first dont have money , see, they will never ever believe this unless they come out of their denial states
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Petraman(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
gymer: What was the prophecy?

The prophecy was dat year 2013 will be a year of crisises for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by DrummaBoy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Petraman:
The prophecy was dat year 2013 will be a year of crisises for Nigeria.

And which year has not been a year of crisis for Nigeria since 1960?
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
*coughs*

abasifo: 2013 Prophecies by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

A) General

This year shall be better than last year

B) Individuals

No matter the darkness around you, your star will shine brighter
God will speak peace to your storm
The reasons for stagnation will become known, addressed and eliminated. Therefore progress will follow.
In many senses of the word, this year shall be a year of completeness.

C) Nigeria

The prayers for some of you minimized the deaths of prominent Nigerians in the last year. Don’t stop praying.
Before the middle of the year, many will say hope rising.
Learn from the disasters of 2012 and take precautions soonest to advert bigger ones.

D) International

Prominent world leaders need lots of prayers as not to die in office
Prominent church leaders need prayers against planned scandals.
Weather conditions may get worse, much worse, unless prayers intensify.
Expect a major breakthrough in medicine
Nations who pass unholy laws, will have a taste of divine fury.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/pastor-e-a-adeboye/2013-prophecies-by-pastor-ea-adeboye/10151302988954172

www.nairaland.com/1147854/2013-prophecies-pastor-e.a-adeboye
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by nora544: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry that is the same bullshit he tell every year and all is still the same.

did nigeria become better no

but what i see his pockets become more money.
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
aManFromMars: *coughs*

www.nairaland.com/1147854/2013-prophecies-pastor-e.a-adeboye

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...... YoU no well.... Figi Tym!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
The type of OP is the reason abortion and condom should be legalized in this country

1 Like

Re: Pastor E. A. Adeboye's 2013 Prophecy And Current Happenings In Nigeria by Petraman(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The type of OP is the reason abortion and condom should be legalized in this country

If u don't have any reasonable thing to say about this issue, why must u open ur mouth wide and talk thrash. Pls if wat u'll say next time is also a thrash better don't try it cos my reply will make u to cry out ur glory out of u. TO BEFORE WARNED IS TO BEFORE HARMED. I BEG U IN D NAME OF UR GOD

(1) (Reply)

What Pastor Kumuyi Has To Say About Celebrating Christmas / This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God / Why Does The Scriptures Not Permit Singles To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.