Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God (1532 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / What Does An Atheist Believe Happens After Death? / What Will Make An Atheist Believe In God? 2 Simple Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm not an atheist for i believe in God and His existence. I have been with lot of atheist and i see much reasons in their reasoning. I only have to believe in God by only accepting one fact in my heart - that God is imperfect. And i believe, if we have this in the religious believe, there would be little or no atheist in our midst. Why we have most atheist is because of the contradiction of a perfect God creating imperfect beings. I think God is imperfect but through praises(hyping) there was need for christians to overhype him. Of course, while praising someone you must over hype that person. My king in my village is called and praised with the name ogbuagu (lion killer) but i tell you this same man will scream when a cockroach jumps on his body. If you read Genesis 6:6, it indicated that God regretted ever creating man. Regrets can be attributed to mistakes, which can be attributed to imperfection. And one only regrets because he doesn't know what the future holds. That means God does not know the future. He never knew man will disappoint him and that's imperfection. If God had created satan and man perfect, they wouldn't have turned against him. But of course God is our big boss and father we must praise Him to get what we want. Now i have proved God is imperfect, let me prove there is God. Men, this one is hard o. But i will say for you to believe in imperfection of a God means that there must be a God at the first place. Likewise, if you believe in evil forces(juju or jazz), then there must be an opposite force which is concerned about good morals. For there to be voodoo means there has to be God. There must also be a wonderful designer of you and i. Don't mind Charles Darwin that said we evolved from ape. He is a liar cos we still have apes existing up till date yet none wants to evolve to human. Lol. There is God o and there are many proofs.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Weah96: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: I'm not an atheist for i believe in God and His existence. I have been with lot of atheist and i see much reasons in their reasoning. I only have to believe in God by only accepting one fact in my heart - that God is imperfect. And i believe, if we have this in the religious believe, there would be little or no atheist in our midst. Why we have most atheist is because of the contradiction of a perfect God creating imperfect beings. I think God is imperfect but through praises(hyping) there was need for christians to overhype him. Of course, while praising someone you must over hype that person. My king in my village is called and praised with the name ogbuagu (lion killer) but i tell you this same man will scream when a cockroach jumps on his body. If you read Genesis 6:6, it indicated that God regretted ever creating man. Regrets can be attributed to mistakes, which can be attributed to imperfection. And one only regrets because he doesn't know what the future holds. That means God does not know the future. He never knew man will disappoint him and that's imperfection. If God had created satan and man perfect, they wouldn't have turned against him. But of course God is our big boss and father we must praise Him to get what we want. Now i have proved God is imperfect, let me prove there is God. Men, this one is hard o. But i will say for you to believe in imperfection of a God means that there must be a God at the first place. Likewise, if you believe in evil forces(juju or jazz), then there must be an opposite force which is concerned about good morals. For there to be voodoo means there has to be God. There must also be a wonderful designer of you and i. Don't mind Charles Darwin that said we evolved from ape. He is a liar cos we still have apes existing up till date yet none wants to evolve to human. Lol. There is God o and there are many proofs.

Atheists and Christians are unified in their astonishment this time. Which doctrine is your own? Hahaha. I don't blame you, everyone else is making things up, why not you, eh?

3 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chaberry(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Weah96:

Atheists and Christians are unified in their astonishment this time. Which doctrine is your own? Hahaha. I don't blame you, everyone else is making things up, why not you, eh?
Busted
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Weah96:

I might not be known for telling the TRUTH but i am known for telling the FACT which is a proven TRUTH
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Weah96: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: I might not be known for telling the TRUTH but i am known for telling the FACT which is a proven TRUTH

LOL.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by UrbanMystique: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Santa clause must be imperfect cos he sometimes fails to deliver toys to some kids that need them most on Christmas..

Do you accept that Santa is imperfect? Then you have to believe Santa exists in the first place.

By the way, Darwin never said you evolved from apes, he said you shared common ancestors with apes... Pick a book man.

4 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Wow! So Jehovah is no more perfect now. Na wa o! I can still recognise blasphemy when i see one.lol.

2 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
"If god exists, he/she/they're imperfect"
I concur. smiley

PS read the Origin Of Species.

Likewise, if you believe in evil forces(juju or jazz), then there must be an opposite force which is concerned about good morals.
Bullshit!
For there to be voodoo means there has to be God.
Bullshit again. There is no voodoo. If you have proof there is, James Randi will pay you 1 million dollars.
There must also be a wonderful designer of you
and i.
Designer, maybe. Wonderful, no way!
Don't mind Charles Darwin that said we evolved from ape. He is a liar cos we still have apes existing up till date yet none wants to evolve to human .
You don't know your buy-bull, you don't know evolution, what do you know?
Lol. There is God o and there are many proofs.
You still haven't mentioned one. undecided
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by torchwave: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: I'm not an atheist for i believe in God and His existence. I have been with lot of atheist and i see much reasons in their reasoning. I only have to believe in God by only accepting one fact in my heart - that God is imperfect. And i believe, if we have this in the religious believe, there would be little or no atheist in our midst. Why we have most atheist is because of the contradiction of a perfect God creating imperfect beings. I think God is imperfect but through praises(hyping) there was need for christians to overhype him. Of course, while praising someone you must over hype that person. My king in my village is called and praised with the name ogbuagu (lion killer) but i tell you this same man will scream when a cockroach jumps on his body. If you read Genesis 6:6, it indicated that God regretted ever creating man. Regrets can be attributed to mistakes, which can be attributed to imperfection. And one only regrets because he doesn't know what the future holds. That means God does not know the future. He never knew man will disappoint him and that's imperfection. If God had created satan and man perfect, they wouldn't have turned against him. But of course God is our big boss and father we must praise Him to get what we want. Now i have proved God is imperfect, let me prove there is God. Men, this one is hard o. But i will say for you to believe in imperfection of a God means that there must be a God at the first place. Likewise, if you believe in evil forces(juju or jazz), then there must be an opposite force which is concerned about good morals. For there to be voodoo means there has to be God. There must also be a wonderful designer of you and i. Don't mind Charles Darwin that said we evolved from ape. He is a liar cos we still have apes existing up till date yet none wants to evolve to human. Lol. There is God o and there are many proofs.
Confusion is written all over you. I seriously doubt you read the Word of God let alone know anything about God.

1 Like

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by malvisguy212: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
you are so confused trying to satisfy believer's and unbeliever's , noting we have in common with them.

God is a perfect bein, glory is the opposite of shame, whenever you see the word GLORY in the bible is to put to shame the devil and to glorified the name of God,for example the story of blind badtimus he was born blind but the people blame it on his parents and forefathers, but Jesus said, is not the fault of his parent but for THE GLORY OF GOD TO BE MANIFEST. TO PUT TO SHAME THE DEVIL. This mean God created us perfect but the DEVIL temper with somtin in the womb just to battle against God.

1 Like

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by mmsen: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
What do you people have against formatting text?

Do paragraphs offend you?
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2014
UrbanMystique: Santa clause must be imperfect cos he sometimes fails to deliver toys to some kids that need them most on Christmas..

Do you accept that Santa is imperfect? Then you have to believe Santa exists in the first place.

By the way, Darwin never said you evolved from apes, he said you shared common ancestors with apes... Pick a book man.
Before someone will say santa clause is imperfect, then he/she have accepted his existence. Whether santa clause deliver toys early or late, i don't know and it's not my business for i don't care who santa and he doesn't and has never made any impact in my life. Why should the thought of his imperfection come to my mind? Sorry bro, you got no point there. For you even to believe santa's imperfection means you believe in his existence. If you don't believe in his existence like me, you won't even think whether he delivers toys early or late not to talk of his perfection or imperfection. Secondly, Darwin's theory was termed the theory of evolution and not theory of geneology nor theory of ancestory line. Go pick books man.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2014
torchwave: Confusion is written all over you. I seriously doubt you read the Word of God let alone know anything about God.
you are committing a fallacy we call argumentum ad hominem. Attacking me instead of the argument. I have made my point. Make yours
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: you are so confused trying to satisfy believer's and unbeliever's , noting we have in common with them.

God is a perfect bein, glory is the opposite of shame, whenever you see the word GLORY in the bible is to put to shame the devil and to glorified the name of God,for example the story of blind badtimus he was born blind but the people blame it on his parents and forefathers, but Jesus said, is not the fault of his parent but for THE GLORY OF GOD TO BE MANIFEST. TO PUT TO SHAME THE DEVIL. This mean God created us perfect but the DEVIL temper with somtin in the womb just to battle against God.
whenever i quote things from the bible, no one tries to point out wrongs from it cos they can't. They only say i'm confused! It makes me think the bible is confused. Bro, try to do justice with my argument and not me. I have made it clear that God neither created Lucifer nor man perfect. Had it been he did, the world would have been perfect up till date. Don't you think it's an error from God's side?
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: God neither created Lucifer nor man perfect. Had it been he did, the world would have been perfect up till date. Don't you think it's an error from God's side?
you are not a christian, you are confused.

1 Like

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist: "If god exists, he/she/they're imperfect"
I concur. smiley

PS read the Origin Of Species.

Bullshit! Bullshit again. There is no voodoo. If you have proof there is, James Randi will pay you 1 million dollars.
Designer, maybe. Wonderful, no way!
You don't know your buy-bull, you don't know evolution, what do you know?
You still haven't mentioned one. undecided
Now do you have proofs there is no God? All i see you renting now and then is bullshit bullshit. I have said my own now tell me about evolution and the non-existence of God. #sitsDownAndCrossesLeg
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by UrbanMystique: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Before someone will say santa clause is imperfect, then he/she have accepted his existence. Whether santa clause deliver toys early or late, i don't know and it's not my business for i don't care who santa and he doesn't and has never made any impact in my life. Why should the thought of his imperfection come to my mind? Sorry bro, you got no point there. For you even to believe santa's imperfection means you believe in his existence. If you don't believe in his existence like me, you won't even think whether he delivers toys early or late not to talk of his perfection or imperfection. Secondly, Darwin's theory was termed the theory of evolution and not theory of geneology nor theory of ancestory line. Go pick books man.
read again! That is the whole summary of your post.
The point is you cannot prove god existence to athesist with that crappy analogy.

Secondly, I can see that you have picked up a book and updated yourself. now stop telling people that they come from apes. grin

1 Like

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by alexleo(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
torchwave: Confusion is written all over you. I seriously doubt you read the Word of God let alone know anything about God.

You are right. He is a heavily confused.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: you are not a christian, you are confused.
christianity forbids logic and common sense. It's all about thinking like an imbe.cile. I'm affiliated to such religion.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by alexleo(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: you are committing a fallacy we call argumentum ad hominem. Attacking me instead of the argument. I have made my point. Make yours

Obviously you can see your foolishness being acknowledged here by both christians and atheists. When I told you how foolish you are in the other thread you opened you started ranting and spewing rubbish. Can you see everybody confirming the height of your foolishness here? Go and work on yourself Mr. You have a long way to go.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2014
UrbanMystique: read again! That is the whole summary of your post.
The point is you cannot prove god existence to athesist with that crappy analogy.

Secondly, I can see that you have picked up a book and updated yourself. now stop telling people that they come from apes. grin
i wanted to say something but your last statement showed you read without understanding. Go back and read then i will ve time 4 u.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by malvisguy212: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: christianity forbids logic and common sense. It's all about thinking like an imbe.cile. I'm affiliated to such religion.
tank you for the insult. What religion do you practice? What book are you reading? Do you believe in heaven and hell?

Someone say, jealousy was not the reason satan rebel against God, it was envy and his ego.he don't want someone to control him, he want to be in charge.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: tank you for the insult. What religion do you practice? What book are you reading? Do you believe in heaven and hell?

Someone say, jealousy was not the reason satan rebel against God, it was envy and his ego.he don't want someone to control him, he want to be in charge.
i'm neither a muslim nor christian. I'm a humanist, naturalist and an occurologist. I believe in God but not under any religion.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
alexleo:

Obviously you can see your foolishness being acknowledged here by both christians and atheists. When I told you how foolish you are in the other thread you opened you started ranting and spewing rubbish. Can you see everybody confirming the height of your foolishness here? Go and work on yourself Mr. You have a long way to go.
you still have not touched the argument Mr. Man. I don't blame you since christianity forbids logic and common sense but encourages you to think like imbe.cile. At least your common sense should tell you i am neutral and not on any side. So it is not out of place for both side to open fire at me. To who brain is given sense is required. Bro use your sense.
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by torchwave: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: you are committing a fallacy we call argumentum ad hominem. Attacking me instead of the argument. I have made my point. Make yours
If you think I have any desire to argue or attack you, then you've made a worse fallacy. Besides, it is unwise to teach someone who clearly does not want to be taught. You really have a long way to go is all I can tell you judging from your opening post.

2 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by torchwave: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
alexleo:

You are right. He is a heavily confused.
so confused I tell you

1 Like

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by UrbanMystique: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: i wanted to say something but your last statement showed you read without understanding. Go back and read then i will ve time 4 u.
What else do you have in your head to say? you have nothing to say again dude. cool
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by alexleo(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: you still have not touched the argument Mr. Man. I don't blame you since christianity forbids logic and common sense but encourages you to think like imbe.cile. At least your common sense should tell you i am neutral and not on any side. So it is not out of place for both side to open fire at me. To who brain is given sense is required. Bro use your sense.

The bold still displays the height of your foolishness. Even the atheists that reason with logic are seeing foolishness in your logic, dont you get it? Go get yourself healed of this disease first.

"He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know, and does not want to know that he does not know, is a pathetic case"
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Heathen(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
malvisguy212: you are not a christian, you are confused.
But what he says makes sense... If God is perfect, he can't create imperfect humans, and perfect humans can't sin.
Yet, humans can sin, according to christians, therefore they are imperfect, thus Yahweh is not perfect because he created an imperfect being... Satan is a wonderful example of this imperfect God's handiwork.

3 Likes

Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: Now do you have proofs there is no God? All i see you renting now and then is bullshit bullshit. I have said my own now tell me about evolution and the non-existence of God. #sitsDownAndCrossesLeg
How much do you know of the theory of evolution?
Have you read Darwin's book, or any book about evolution?

You're the one that says there is god and there are proofs, yet you haven't been able to mention one.
If I say there are aliens, I have to prove it.
You say there are gods. You have to prove it. Capisce?
Re: This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God by chuxyz(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2014
alexleo:

The bold still displays the height of your foolishness. Even the atheists that reason with logic are seeing foolishness in your logic, dont you get it? Go get yourself healed of this disease first.

"He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know, and does not want to know that he does not know, is a pathetic case"
i know you know you don't know what you are saying. Of course my logic is neither in favour of any religion or atheist so how do you expect them to side me? Understand before you speak this coconut head. Even coconut go see your head call am coconut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does The Scriptures Not Permit Singles To Have Sex? / Why Do We Say/write XMAS Instead Of Christmas / Misconceptions About Marriage In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.