Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,191 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? (2240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by dutchmillionaire(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dengramites, lux fiat.
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by chucket(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
I am not a dengramite, but I've had friends who graduated from there.

I even met a Nigerian guy who happens to be in the same with me and he said he's
a dengramite. I'd tell him about this tread!

I did finish from FGC Ugwolawo(Kogi State).
I'll look for my folks too!

This ify babe, who said she left 2005 and is saying things aren't the way they used to be
what of us who finished in 1996 from our schools? (we must be old school then!)

ify; i like your spirit of friendship.
Dutchmillionaire; do you do things the "alanso" way or just a nickname?

Keep it up guys!
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
still on the matter cheesy
where are they ado babes in da house
@chucket,you now now,all na selense wink
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by obiem(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
Core Lugard / Ogoazi boy wat's up wit my fellow dengramites. For me, new era babes gat it going on u know, not 4getting ado- close 2 call.
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by chucket(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ify,
u be ogbe nwa!
I confirm u for that.

I didn't know it was part of the selense.
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
hmmmn
i can't believe am here, all alone  cry cry cry
whos talking about new era babes here  embarassed soon someone would talk about Washingtion and Metro too  cheesy cheesy cheesy
@chucket,all na show now,as nwa mummy wey i be  cheesy
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ogb5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
ifyalways:

hmmmn
i can't believe am here, all alone cry cry cry
whos talking about new era babes here embarassed soon someone would talk about Washingtion and Metro too cheesy cheesy cheesy
@chucket,all na show now,as nwa mummy wey i be cheesy

Kpele, don't cry again am here now tongue
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
ogb5:

Kpele, don't cry again am here now tongue
its a miracle cheesy
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by chucket(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2008
@ifyalways,
So na nwa mummy you be?
Eeyaa sorry o! I was thinking you were nwa daddy.
Buy its all good.
That says I can take care of you then.
Because you'll be fragile!
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
What's up dengrams in da house. Wat's up ify and dutch. This is a great idea to bring dengrams flying in nairaland above all. It's also a revival of the social gathering in those years. asa go ever dey. tongue
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
so 3ice are you a dengramite
lux fiat,action,not words ! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2008
ifyalways:

so 3ice are you a dengramite
lux fiat,action,not words ! cheesy cheesy grin

Ify naaa! u wan cast me here? embarassed
i be dengramite and guess u be a wife to the dengramites. chikito nwa tongue
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by dutchmillionaire(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2008
It's uninteresting to note that dengramites,Ado gals,QRC , ify u would help me to mention the others. none of them turns up here.
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by dutchmillionaire(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
What is actually happening in the house? nobody in here to gist with? sad so dulling
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2008
This place is dulling. what has happened to all the dengramites in the house. Ify whr u dey sef abi they don carry you go another thread.
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
lol
am here now,oya come home to momma cheesy
so whats new?
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hey momma smiley I love that name.makes me lie in the dream world.but i think i got a new idea, having a date wink
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
huh?
Now or then? cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2008
U know i cant wait to lie in ur fantasies kiss I am going crazy here tongue wat sort of medium d'u prefer
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
"Ita mgbe" meduim cheesy
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2008
smiley Ify odi ka itara mgbe well well. anyway, i dey feel you. lets start rubbing the show put am for the next level. grin
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 2:45am On Aug 01, 2008
lol
u get "abioko " for head?
memories cheesy
tinye m na egwu a,e bukwam ji na okpa lol
anyone from "All saints Pri" here too?
lux fiat/action babes,where una dey?
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by nonso3k(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
lux fiat to my alma matter.wad up dengramites.didnt know girls re allowd in d.m.g.s cool
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by ifyalways(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
nonso3k:

lux fiat to my alma matter.wad up dengramites.didnt know girls re allowd in d.m.g.s cool
what do u mean?since when did Ado girls become ordinary "girls" to dengramites? cheesy we are "official wives" not just "girls" biko cheesy
BTW how u doing?
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by nonso3k(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
i dey cool.whd up with u takes u sometime to talk
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by 3ice: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
If ado na official wifes, wetin QRC babes come be naaaa?
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by nwacprosper(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Lux Fiat. Where Are The Dengramites In The House? by nwacprosper(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
ifyalways:
what do u mean?since when did Ado girls become ordinary "girls" to dengramites? cheesy we are "official wives" not just "girls" biko cheesy
BTW how u doing?

Cant be true
What will GTC boys say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Female Sex Date Around Akute, Ogun State / Who Are The Crazy And Hot Girls? Why They Crazy So? / Due For Marriage? Find A Soulmate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.