Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea (2788 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi all,
Seeing my Post Title!It means you have a clue about Business Partnership or interested in partnering with someone on a business based on Mutual Understanding.If the latter is the case then I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by Osesliberty(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
helo, pls am interestd bt wat is d nature of d bix, am also wnt to invest so we partner 2gether. My mail osesliberty@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Osesliberty: helo, pls am interestd bt wat is d nature of d bix, am also wnt to invest so we partner 2gether. My mail osesliberty@yahoo.com
Sorry I should have email you. Before now.I have sent you an email now.waiting for your response
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 5:55am On Oct 18, 2013
So many views less response
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by page9(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2013
People hate to face reality. It is in our nature. You have not told us what you have achieved with your 5yrs experience in d Biz and you expect someone to appear from the blues with free money.

How did you find out that money is d reason why d business is still on d ground?

Could be financial mismanagement, could be low commitment to d Biz, could be or faulty strategy etc.

D truth is bitter but I always tell people that only a fool will give a stranger money to start a Biz.

If or friends do not trust you enough, what about your family members?.

As d saying goes. "If u dont have your own money, you can only start business using money collected from ur Family, Friends and Fools"

Shikena

Even the 3 FRS still need to be convinced as to why they stand to gain when they buy into your idea because that idea you think it's special is actually so cheap you can get 3 for 5kobo!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
page9: People hate to face reality. It is in our nature. You have not told us what you have achieved with your 5yrs experience in d Biz and you expect someone to appear from the blues with free money.

How did you find out that money is d reason why d business is still on d ground?

Could be financial mismanagement, could be low commitment to d Biz, could be or faulty strategy etc.

D truth is bitter but I always tell people that only a fool will give a stranger money to start a Biz.

If or friends do not trust you enough, what about your family members?.

As d saying goes. "If u dont have your own money, you can only start business using money collected from ur Family, Friends and Fools"

Shikena

Even the 3 FRS still need to be convinced as to why they stand to gain when they buy into your idea because that idea you think it's special is actually so cheap you can get 3 for 5kobo!
Its not what you think Bro,this is a transparent business which is not about fools giving money or not. The fact is that the system of things in this part of the world is that people hardly trust.Except family members are willing to help, what about of there re no family member bouyant enough to help, so! What's your take on that? As for me the Business is open for anyone's input that's interested.Thanks for getting in touch Anyway
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders.The offer is legit and very much open to interested persons
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by reagand200(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2013
reagand2004@yahoo.com...simple`explanation`please
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by dav8id(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2013
freaklyme: Good morning Nairalanders.The offer is legit and very much open to interested persons
Bro I can see many are willing to partner with you but you never give any reason to make others to partner with you. You claimed doing this business for more than 5. Years but you did not give us reason why we should partner with you or toninvestnin your idea . Does it mean you want to enlarge the business and take it to the highest level or did something wrong and make the business failed and you want to start over again or what? Give us reason to partner with you bro, we need to be convince that yes the business will gives return of 80k to 100k as you promised.

We ear waiting.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
dav8id: Bro I can see many are willing to partner with you but you never give any reason to make others to partner with you. You claimed doing this business for more than 5. Years but you did not give us reason why we should partner with you or toninvestnin your idea . Does it mean you want to enlarge the business and take it to the highest level or did something wrong and make the business failed and you want to start over again or what? Give us reason to partner with you bro, we need to be convince that yes the business will gives return of 80k to 100k as you promised.

We ear waiting.
As you can see from the thread some people has post n respond, the Best was actually Peko, who has been the only Nairalander to have talk with me lenghtly concerning patnering,Sadly one of his Adviser ask him to back out,with an Excuse if he like his life.
Does doing partnership business with someone requires taking of life.To me that's a Big NO.To me in the present economy nature of Businesses.It involves actively partnership of each person in a chosen Venture. I guess its one most important thing for such business to Grow.
As I said in my post,this is a business I have been doing actively since 5 years, I can't regret it. I have only reason it to be a better option if I allow other people to put there input. So if it interest you.Kindly inbox me your contacts and let see how it works
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by freaklyme(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
mrfrancisumeh: PHOENIX LOANS

Phoenix Nigeria is partnering with United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to make available loans to middle and low income Nigerians.

To enable the bank access your eligibility for the loan, check below for:
Checklist for Loan Application
Eligibility Criteria

Checklist for Loan Application

Complete Loan Application Form
Offer Letter from Landlord/Agent
Copy of Title Document of Property to be used as collateral

Reference Letter from Current Employer [ Indicating Status, Annual Salary and Existing Loans(if any) ]
Copy of Office ID Card and Drivers Licence or National ID car
Copy of your Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months
Updated Resume
2 Passport Photographs
Copy of Spouse’s Letter of Employment or pay slips Indicating Salary
(If Applicable
Paid Utility Bills (Electricity/Telephone) for the Past 3 Months
Copy of Rent Receipt

NB: These documents should be submitted with the application form, after you have been pre-qualified by your Agent.

Eligibility Criteria

Maximum Loan per Individual: N8m
Maximum Cost of Collateral: N10m
Combined Household Gross Income: N8m
Tenor: 3-10 Years
Principal Repayment: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
Security: Clean Title Document of Property

Target Customers:
Economically engaged Nigerians in all the 36 state capitals.
Purpose: To have enough cash in hand to run your byeim3"completed" housing unit only
Use of Property: Primary Residence (i.e. Owner-occupier)

THIS LOAN IS FINANCED BY PHOENIX NIGERIA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNITED STATES AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID).

Apply and submit request online >>

CONTACT MR FRANCIS
I will so much appreciate if I am been considered for a loan of 800k without me paying any collateral. You can supervised how I invest the money
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by Juliet94: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea by Angelstartups(f): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Import Wristwatch With 15k And I Need Help Urgently On The Procedures / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / Skye Bank Nigeria - Beware Skye Bank Nigeria Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.