Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display (37844 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by lafuria1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
iamdsam: The blackberry company is no longer innovative. They got no new features that will attract customers to purchase their products. This is same thing with nokia and even samsung
Which company is innovative, all they do is to increase camera size, ram size, screen size, apple said theirs is finger print innovation. It's difficult trying to invent something new, it's all about increasing what everyone has. The problem with bb is their os compatibility with modern apps and ganes

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
iamdsam: The blackberry company is no longer innovative. They got no new features that will attract customers to purchase their products. This is same thing with nokia and even samsung

The battery life on the Z30 is innovative.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
I love my tecno n7 jare..
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
hardniola: not bad..........only if d prize we be moderate.
Y will d price b moderate when ur English is not Moderate
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
hardniola: not bad..........only if d prize we be moderate.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by ciphoenix: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Like I said in the other thread, no one can (honestly) deny they did well with this phone
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Damon03(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fazhy:

Trust Nigerians
Between the craze for android, bbm being available on other platforms and the cheap prices of tecno phones.... I seriously doubt many people will buy this
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by 4C2215131: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
exxell: Naija runz gals!! Over to you!!

A large % of them if not all do not have the slightest clue to the powerful functions of the phone save pinging and media and even at that they can't avail themselves of the improvement in the media packages the device offers.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by IAMBREEZY: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hahaha laughing @ BB
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by 3ace(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Milllz: A complete copy of htc one m7 design. Not funny RIM, I can't have someone using a look alike like mine.
I agree with you. It looks exactly like HTC. Even the galaxy design is becoming boring.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by captainblue(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Seriously I dnt fancy it I v a bb but bb is useless wen it comes to an android phone. If na wetin dm wan use tke chop pple moni dr juju no catch me
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Yusluv77(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Just passing by... If dem like make dem do 25inches Z75.. Mtcheeew.. Abeg no off dat skelewu jaree
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by lilkudos(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
just like the pix... I saw.. A bird trying to swallow a frog... The frog held tightly on the throat of the bird... With a sign saying.. Do not give up.. No matter what... I think that explains a lot.. I like bb.. But android is a lover of my heart... Many things going on.. But if they reduce the price.. At least let it be affordable.. Am sure they'll make it to the finish line.... At least 3th ain't that bad...
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Consultville(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
And blackberry will continue making money from us
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by chinaman666(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
This has got to be one of the few remaining places in the world where people still care about Blackberries. C'mon, Nigeria, Blackberries are like so 2008.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Emmafrancis: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thumbs up bb. Have been using bb products for over 6yrs now and I can say its the best for me
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Josagas(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'm in love with my phantom 7; BB can go to hell as far as I care
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by emmaliveth10(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tecno.android all the way... lol
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Youngmon3Y(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Naija no dey carry last....ET phone..
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by 4reigningqueen: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
seems this is what i need.
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Theben(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Choi! Tecno don finish for market?
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
ajf:
What is this one saying?
i wonder o. . . .he just dey talk trash
Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
kevd4all: People who are looking for a devices with a 5" screen size with the largest battery on a BlackBerry and with BlackBerry 10 OS you get the best of both worlds with android unlocked runtime allowing users to sideload almost all android apps...the problem I have with bb users in Nigeria is that most of the people that use it buy it to feel among or as a status symbol they are never able to utilise the full potential of such a device and end up bad mouthing BlackBerry. If you are bizness minded don't see the reason why you would want all the HD games on a phone
shey u be indian. . . See as u compose english like person wey dey live for bombay. . . .no meaning at all

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display by Fresia01(f): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok, wil get it anytime ma C-01 stops login in or postn commentz on nairaland and anytym d price comes dwn 2 N2000! 4 nw ma C.01 is stil making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. / 5 Battery Killing Mistakes We Make Daily / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.