Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? (27849 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / Oyedepo - Covenant University Will Be Among World’s Top 10 By 2022 / Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria- August, 2013 Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Samgreguc(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Ders no university in mumugeria betta dan university of Ghana so stop chirping. Nigeria unis are Jux a big massive public toilets. grin
Don't be a nincompu cum nitwit.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Fuckjayz(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] #ABUSITE
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by agamenon(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Unn.aou.uniben.they are all qualified
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by tobezekiel(f): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2013
oc2fish: Can any one mention the name of any 9ija versity that boast of continous 5 hours of electricity per day in 12 days, tell me how you can carry out research work in such enveronment
we have 24hrs electricity in my sch.... Covenant university
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by UyiIredia(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
tobezekiel: we have 24hrs electricity in my sch.... Covenant university

Big lie ! I am not in school but I have two cousins there and while light is impressive as always, with there always being light at night with gens always on standby in case of a blackout) it IS NOT 24 hours.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by tobezekiel(f): 12:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Big lie ! I am not in school but I have two cousins there and while light is impressive as always, with there always being light at night with gens always on standby in case of a blackout) it IS NOT 24 hours.
wht are u saying?? I don't understand ur sentence
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Tobbie9(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2013
oc2fish: Can any one mention the name of any 9ija versity that boast of continous 5 hours of electricity per day in 12 days, tell me how you can carry out research work in such enveronment
Have u ever heard of OAU?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by fleexee(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2013
salute to u all fellow Nigerian student, after 7-8months in OAU predegree, now final year in the GReatest University Of Ibadan. i live here in Akoka and my father is a lecturer in Unilorin. with all these; i believe Nigeria Universities deserve to be among the best in the world irrespective of the irresponsible nature of our leader. But Among all U.I ibadan still remain one man standing. don't argue
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2013
fleexee: salute to u all fellow Nigerian student, after 7-8months in OAU predegree, now final year in the GReatest University Of Ibadan. i live here in Akoka and my father is a lecturer in Unilorin. with all these; i believe Nigeria Universities deserve to be among the best in the world irrespective of the irresponsible nature of our leader. But Among all U.I ibadan still remain one man standing. don't argue

It is because of products like you that Nigerian universities can never dream of being called amongst the best in the world.

When even the best universities locally produce products that can not give logical dialectics but yet think they have made sense then, no doubt, we have a failed education system.

With this argument you just made, I find you unemployable.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
tobezekiel: wht are u saying?? I don't understand ur sentence

Okay. There isn't 24-hrs power supply, though there is uninterrupted power supply at night. During the day they don't use the generators, especially in the hostel. That I know since my cousins are in the school.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by tobezekiel(f): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. There isn't 24-hrs power supply, though there is uninterrupted power supply at night. During the day they don't use the generators, especially in the hostel. That I know since my cousins are in the school.
they just stated rationing the light recently, and its just 4hrs off(from 10-2 we don't have light.) cos a student almost burnt down a wing.. asides the halls of residence.. we have 24hrs light everywhere on campus..
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Miracleojo(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Sagamite:

It is because of products like you that Nigerian universities can never dream of being called amongst the best in the world.

When even the best universities locally produce products that can not give logical dialectics but yet think they have made sense then, no doubt, we have a failed education system.

With this argument you just made, I find you unemployable.
sir with due respect I think it's you that isn't employable..I fellow homo sapien like you just aired his opinion and you stooped so low as to dishing insult.....I think that didn't make you a better graduate sir....learn to be civilised in ur idiosyncracy and ratiocination........
AM SO SORRY FOR REPLYING YOU THOUGH
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by UyiIredia(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2013
tobezekiel: they just stated rationing the light recently, and its just 4hrs off(from 10-2 we don't have light.) cos a student almost burnt down a wing.. asides the halls of residence.. we have 24hrs light everywhere on campus..

Okay. I go see when I come. The new system especially the calendar is very good, no need for summer school. Take care.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by UyiIredia(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
tobezekiel: they just stated rationing the light recently, and its just 4hrs off(from 10-2 we don't have light.) cos a student almost burnt down a wing.. asides the halls of residence.. we have 24hrs light everywhere on campus..

Hmmn. Their talks with PHCN must have clicked.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Miracleojo: .
sir with due respect I think it's you that isn't employable..I fellow homo sapien like you just aired his opinion and you stooped so low as to dishing insult.....I think that didn't make you a better graduate sir....learn to be civilised in ur idiosyncracy and ratiocination........
AM SO SORRY FOR REPLYING YOU THOUGH

You are a person!

I am at the level to determine if you are employable, not you determining.
Re: Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? by victorlexa(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
It is age dat is used to determine or rate a uni as d best in nigeria,dats hw I see it.u cn confirm all d unis dey r sayin r d best presently-oau,ui,uni,uniben check deir age,dats y naija education wil nt move forward 4 nw,dey r no wher in even west africa takless of even africa nd d whole world.some skuls r nt even ashamed of comparin demselves to odas for example- oau of almost 60yrs comparin itself to convenant of jst abt 6yrs or so...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Western Education? / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja / OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.