Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! (1525 Views)

Tips To Make This Week A Success For You / Writing Your Business Plan. A Practical Guide / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! by victoriajoshua: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
First thing; Locate any up-coming event near you, or you can register in our business club so you will be receiving up-coming event notice through text message Venue and Date. Make sure you attend one of the event this month.

Second thing; Secure a position at the venue where attendees can spot you.

Make sure you provide of shade (canopy). This can serve as cover for any wet or harsh weather you may experience. Choose outdoor shade canopies that have quick roll down sides.

If your guests will be walking over grass consider creating temporary pathways. Not only will this attract more traffic to your point of sale but will also increase your income.

These are list of products or services we render in the arena of any event we attend.
1. Out door catering services
2. Mix Fruit production
3. Zobo, pineaple or carrot Juice
4. Selling of snacks
5. Drinks
6. Roasted chicken
7. Roasted Yam (Barbecue)
8. Selling of the event stickers or calenders
9. Selling Temporary provision
10. Temporary Screan Printing services
etc

What I do is out door catering or selling of mix fruit in any event I attend and bellow are the things I go with;

All I used to start my out door business with is
1. Chafers
2. Display trays
3. Pot
4. Plates
5. Spoons
6. Gas/Stove
7. Various types of food containers (Cooler) in a wide range of colours and sizes

Start my cooking in a small scale, as the sales increase; I also increase My quantity.

This is how I turn N8,000 into N260,000 in 8 days at Redemption Ministries Camp in Port Harcourt on Dec 21st to 28th 2012 and I still repeat the same process.

If you need a business club to join that will help you grow financially, inform you of any event where you can make money, educate you financially and finance you project call me or email me on 08120210021, victoria@sosorichmedia.com

I wish you success.

Victoria Joshua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! by Agli(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Absolutely luv this. Let me give this a trial and c wat cums out of it.
Re: How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! by victoriajoshua: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Agli: Absolutely luv this. Let me give this a trial and c wat cums out of it.
ok
Re: How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! by victoriajoshua: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
All I used to start my out door business with is
1. Chafers
2. Display trays
3. Pot
4. Plates
5. Spoons
6. Gas/Stove
7. Various types of food containers (Cooler) in a wide range of colours and sizes

but yours can be something else, if you are not going to cook
Re: How To Turn 8k Into 280k In One Week... A Practical Step! by imhere: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Indeed! There are businesses that are money personified; you may not be privy to it until you have a wind of it. One of such businesses is my latest post which I just published. I will like you to read it to the end and give me feedback. Happy reading...
http://www.enibest.com.ng/roasted-chicken-business/

(1) (Reply)

Law Chamber: How To Open And Run Successful Nigeria Chamber As Non Lawyer / I Want To Start A Consulting Company. Would You Like To Be A Partner? / 6 Signs That You've Made It To Middle class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.