Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Did Any One Receive Any Inv. From Bat I Got One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Any One Receive Any Inv. From Bat I Got One (1140 Views)

Please Did Any Body Received This Invite / Customer Care/ Administrative Office Assistant At Chattel Realty & Inv Co. Ltd / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Any One Receive Any Inv. From Bat I Got One by ficasej: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2008
Hi Lander's,
I got a mail from this add - batcareers@graylink.biz It reads thus:

"Job Application for RA/NIG/NGN/MT/04-02-08 , Management Trainee

Thank you for your application to the above position. After much consideration, we would like to meet with you in order to find out more about YOU! We will be in contact with you shortly to confirm a mutually beneficial time to meet.

Kind regards,
The BAT Team

The BAT Team"

I Don't know how true that links is - batcareers@graylink.biz
Re: Did Any One Receive Any Inv. From Bat I Got One by akae47us(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ poster

i got the mail

there is nothing to worry about just wait for when you are contacted.

Graylink is an international recruiting firm and my guess would be that bat outsourced issues on staff recruitment and training to this company.

as well as i have been to the graylink website (www.graylink.biz) to enquire what they do and who they are.

To further confirm the mail you received, when you login on the bat careers page your application status should read "shortlisted"

i hope this helps.

@ Nairalanders

plz keep us posted on any update on BAT and what to expect.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? / International Airline Is Recruiting Customer Service Agents (ond) / Bankphb Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.