Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments (582 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
I came across a magazine where people shared their most embarrassing moments. I just decided to hear the nairaland version

This One caught my attention

It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. "As we lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ring downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a piggyback ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, 'SURPRISE!' My entire family - aunts, uncles, Grandparents, cousins and all my friends were standing there! My girlfriend and I were frozen in a state of shock and embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity. "Since then, no one in my family has planned a surprise party again. Tim Cahill; Poughkeepsie, New York

(1) (Reply)

Refinery Fire: Amnesty Office Dismisses Mend’s Claim / Let's Play A Game called THE MOST WICKED MAN ON NL / Nigerian Man Beaten In India - My View As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.