Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19280 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
This year is coming to an end. In a matter of days we will enter December and before we know it 2013 will be history.
So I'll like us to just share our experiences. Just for fun. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had this year?
I'll start by sharing mine. I was going for a wedding with three of my girlfriends. We chartered a taxi to the event. On our way we were stuck in traffic and this hawker on the road came to our taxi and was displaying his wares. One of my friends who was sitting in front wanted to buy what he was selling and I think she later dismissed him because he wouldn't cut down the price. So he started shouting and was saying things like "where una dress go? You wan go your boyfriend house ba? Them go knacck una tire.. Una no go fit waka. See these girls, them go just dey knacck una!" He went on like this for about 5mins saying all kinds of dirty things very loudly.
People in other cars and buses were now craning their necks to look at us. I wanted to die! Mind you we were decently dressed o so I don't know why this crazy guy said all that nonsense. It was very embarrassing!!! We just locked up and pretended like he wasn't there.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by lirusehn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
omo 'em don carry politics enta NL. See wetin make FP ^^

16 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Youngsage: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
3rd! Gotta work harder sad
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by emalek86(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
it was here on nairaland. i wrote first to comment before the crappy airtel could finish loading i was like in the 20th position. u can just imagine the insult that followed next... some were even saying join the best network MULTILINK like seriously

27 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by israel007: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just happened sef
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Decapo: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Coming back
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Youngsage: .

You just dey waste position. sad
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LMAyedun(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
On the 24th of July 2013, A popular madman called 'Headboy' chased the hell out of me.

I was innocently walking by the road that faithful day, I walked passed this mad dude sitted by the road. Only for me to look back, I sighted 'Headboy' rushing after me and shouting.

I didn't know the time I even took off myself in broad daylight and he kept running after me

Mehn!! I was highly embarrassed that day.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
We just had a finished a meeting in my former office. I had to rush to the bathroom to ease myself.
In my haste, I had no idea that I didn't bolt the door properly.
I am there and my ex boss (an Indian!!!) just pushes the door open...like wth!
He quickly goes "oh sorry sorry" and shuts the door.
The most annoying thing is the doors, though side by side are clearly marked "male" or "female"
I was mortified! I rushed upstairs and closed for the day. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Leadn(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't have any... maybe 'cos if anybody embarrasses me, he/she would sleep in Igbobi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Lilimax(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
-
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by yuzedo: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
JustifiedChild: This year is coming to an end. In a matter of days we will enter December and before we know it 2013 will be history.
So I'll like us to just share our experiences. Just for fun. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had this year?
I'll start by sharing mine. I was going for a wedding with three of my girlfriends. We chartered a taxi to the event. On our way we were stuck in traffic and this hawker on the road came to our taxi and was displaying his wares. One of my friends who was sitting in front wanted to buy what he was selling and I think she later dismissed him because he wouldn't cut down the price. So he started shouting and was saying things like "where una dress go? You wan go your boyfriend house ba? Them go knacck una tire.. Una no go fit waka. See these girls, them go just dey knacck una!" He went on like this for about 5mins saying all kinds of dirty things very loudly.
People in other cars and buses were now craning their necks to look at us. I wanted to die! Mind you we were decently dressed o so I don't know why this crazy guy said all that nonsense. It was very embarrassing!!! We just locked up and pretended like he wasn't there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by adexsimply(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by seniourman(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=24pt]My most embarrasing moment was when I saw Sexkillz in a make up shop[/size]

grin

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fricain: BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865

YOU NO GET FAMILY MEMBERS? WHICH KYN GENEROSITY? BLOODY SCAM!!!!

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by yuzedo: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
vivacious vivi: We just had a finished a meeting in my former office. I had to rush to the bathroom to ease myself.
In my haste, I had no idea that I didn't bolt the door properly.
I am there and my ex boss (an Indian!!!) just pushes the door open...like wth!
He quickly goes "oh sorry sorry" and shuts the door.
The most annoying thing is the doors, though side by side are clearly marked "male" or "female"
I was mortified! I rushed upstairs and closed for the day. tongue
Soooo did he saw your kpekus-punny? angry

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Dannylux: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
What's more embarrassing than getting turned down by a girl who you thought was giving you green light? undecided

Guys can relate to this grin

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
seniourman: g

Ur plan no work! embarassed tongue
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by alfredo4u(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Struggling to enter moluwe in lag

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by dwittyc0der(f): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
--- ** thinking ** ----------------

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LesbianBoy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
JustifiedChild: I was going for a wedding with three of my girlfriends. We chartered a taxi to the event. On our way we were stuck in traffic and this hawker on the road came to our taxi and was displaying his wares. One of my friends who was sitting in front wanted to buy what he was selling and I think she later dismissed him because he wouldn't cut down the price. So he started shouting and was saying things like "where una dress go? You wan go your boyfriend house ba? Them go knacck una tire.. Una no go fit waka. See these girls, them go just dey knacck una!" He went on like this for about 5mins saying all kinds of dirty things very loudly.

OP even though you may not want to admit it, but i think you girls either wore skimpy dresses or very tight dresses for him to have said that. I say this because i have witnessed something like that before and thats how the girls were dressed!(skimpily or wore very tight clothes). I remember one like that which i witnessed. I was waiting for my friend at a busstop when this lady who was standing next to me stopped an okada man. After much 'prizing' I don't know the amount which she 'prized' it down to that made the okada man tell her angrily ''You for talk say make i carry you for free na mumu....Mstcheeew''. Then the lady responded ''dey go jor useless man''. Then the okada man responded again this time very loud ''See as she be, you wan go collect prick(diccck) abi? Go make them fuccck you, spoil your toto(vagginna) bla bla bla''. I pitied the girl sha because people around who heard what the okada man said were all staring at her! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Eneze1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
my most embarrassing moment was when I went to the ladies in the office and I forgot to zip my trouser, it was a guy that calls my attention to it. I was like wetin your eye go see for that place so embarrassing embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by adexsimply(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
alfredo4u: Struggling to enter moluwe in lag
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1439215_IMG_2552396972678_jpeg788e0b36c2998c6e047004e5b0c82ca6
where is the molue bro?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Eneze1: my most embarrassing moment was when I went to the ladies in the office and I forgot to zip my trouser, it was a guy that calls my attention to it. I was like wetin your eye go see for that place so embarrassing embarassed
erm, there's an f beside your moniker undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by MrOlodo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=24pt]My most embarrasing moment was when I saw I have been banned by Sexkillz in romance till 2106... ninty three years from now
[/size]
angry

18 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Heliesha: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
.hmmmm i cant remeber hold on let me ask ifa
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Prowizy2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
I can only remember wen I took my Ex GF 2 mr biggs, she was drinking d bottle water wit force & in d midst of so many people d bottle was making a kracky noise, some gals were even staring at us.. I told her 2 stp she didn't, She was doin it on purpose, asking me "baby are u ashamed of me". Embarrassing sad

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by ichommy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Plenty o,

1. When I want to shake hands with GEJ but Abati said no *maybe poison dey my hand I don't know for him*

2. I follow Toke Makinwa to Psquare wedding, but am surprised when she told the heavy build Bouncer that she didn't know me.

3. I was locked outside during Davido's 21st Birthday after I stay awake to wish him first on my Blog and Twitter.

4. Boss, Sexkillz ban me for 6 month for recommending my blog to someone at Romance section.
5. When Tonto Dike #poko of life hug me, I almost lost an eye when her BF blow my eye. I saw heavenly Stars and Galaxy.

6. When I open Titus Sardine and saw Try Again

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sometime in June when I fell on the altar, just before my pastor started preaching, Oboy I fell frm d first step to the third in my heels;I just started laughing at myself before my fellow choristers cud do it for me.My pastor just said "It is well with you my daughter"
Took me more than 3months to gather enough courage to put on heels 2 church afta that embarrassing episode

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by ItsUncleDee(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
I scored 165 in jamb...bt glory b 2 God i did wel in postjamb

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) / 6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.