Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (21919 Views)

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Bantino(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
So so sad, lost a young cousin on that flight. May all their souls R.I.P
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Picomon(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks for putting this on Front Page, Mods! I made it! haha
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Another Dana crash? When did it happen? Hope it is not today's Abj-Lag flight ooo cos my swthrt is on board oooo.. Chineke Allah ooo
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by bigass(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
no man knows when the END will come. but as we all know TIME is the greatest healer of all pains. so lets continue to do THINGS that please God
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by debola23(f): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can.t believe its a year and some already. Onyinye Mbganwa. Who could have known that the job you got as an air hostess four years ago that we celebrated about when you received your employment letter would be the job that would take you away from me forever. Rest in Peace dearest friend.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
May their souls rest in peace. Amin.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by imauri: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
no one asked you to put up these photos so Zap you for that.... no one asked you to remind us, without letting us heal completely hence Zap you again..... and to d guy who commented first, congrats for the 1st comment but Bleep u too for trying to make a joke out of this.....half dead, goat head eating muthafucker
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by scholes23(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
May Their Soul RIP
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by scholes23(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Deekaydadon: R.I.P. to the dead cry

FIRSTly, I want TO dedicate this COMMENT to God, my daddy, my mummy, my brother and my sisters, my friends, my pastor in the Church and also not forgetting MTN for not messing up today.

U get CARRY OVER 4 PLAY PLAY. Better tidy up ur carry overs b4 its too late.
U know what I mean.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Deekaydadon(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
No mind me I no play when I dey small grin grin
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Deekaydadon(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
imauri: no one asked you to put up these photos so Zap you for that.... no one asked you to remind us, without letting us heal completely hence Zap you again..... and to d guy who commented first, congrats for the 1st comment but Bleep u too for trying to make a joke out of this.....half dead, goat head eating muthafucker

Ignorance is bliss!
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
So whats the point of arcade? how much have they paid to the victims family after the sad event embarassed
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by kushsy: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
otijah: Thought this DANA of a stuff is gone and forgotten, why bringing it to FP again? So that ithe people affected will start weeping again
abi oh
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by kushsy: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
debola23: Can.t believe its a year and some already. Onyinye Mbganwa. Who could have known that the job you got as an air hostess four years ago that we celebrated about when you received your employment letter would be the job that would take you away from me forever. Rest in Peace dearest friend.
eyaa pele
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by mystikal(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
you were such a beautiful angel, iniobong inyang, your family is holding up well, and they all really miss u. RIP girl, you are a star

1 Like

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
What a poor mediocre structure for the dead. Actually thought it was nursery school entrance or something. I'm sure over 100 million Naira was appropriated for this. Guess what? Another corrupt greedy stu$pid leader will channel 90 million Naira to his private account and spend 10 million or less for this cheap work. We have a serious problem in this country.

R.I.P
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Picomon(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
deeptesting: I disagree with the comments of "why bring back sad memories".... Our dead loved ones will always remain in our hearts.. How else would they have conquered death, if we fail to bring back their fond memories? They live in our hearts,though physically absent.. May all the departed continue to sleep.

Fact!
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by naijathings(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
[size=16pt]And a group of people got heavily paid for building this crap that will
turn bushy and messy in a few months time..
and then they will come up and give new contracts to renew it and maintain it ...
and it goes on till God knows when..
Playing on the emotions of the public.

and the public is supposed to be happy or grateful for this crappy thing??
[/size]
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Ogadtop(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
tosingcfr: RIP. You wonder why good people die
not that good ppl die but dead people suddenly turn good because they are dead.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by nwa4me(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just passing shaaaooooo
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emmaelectelect(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
bigass: no man knows when the END will come. but as we all know TIME is the greatest healer of all pains. so lets continue to do THINGS that please God
God will examine all work of man/woman for judgement whether it be good or evil
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Treasure103(f): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIP to d dead. @Op pls try to ban some comments; some lunatics just come here and write nonsense because ASUU is on strike; why someone would be d first to comment and make a mess of himself. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
pastor Bimbo odukoya i can't believe u are gone,while listening to ur tapes.(SINGLE & MARRIED) may ur humble soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
See house shocked shocked
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rejoice5000: pastor Bimbo odukoya i can't believe u are gone,while listening to ur tapes.(SINGLE & MARRIED) may ur humble soul rest in peace Amen.
sister bimbo didn't die on Dana......which one be bimbo again
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Stylz69(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2013
What of memorials on our highways on which people die daily or are road users are less human than does that travel by air?
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by wola44: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Fashola is yet to pay the owner of the land o ( 4 plots of Land belong to a Pastor ). Fashola Please pay the owner.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by mariblizzy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
pumpingmachine: how old are you?
hahahahahahah, perfect question!
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by scholes23(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Deekaydadon: No mind me I no play when I dey small grin grin

No wonder they hid ur post so all efforts made to be d 1st to comment was in vain
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by nicechic(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
y bring back black memories...allow d dead rest in peace biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern / Crashes: Air Peace Says No Plan To Cancel Order For 10 B737 MAX Aircraft / Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.