Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (46761 Views)

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by obiajurum25: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
A few weeks after Peter Okoye proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Lola Omotayo, his twin brother has followed suit. A few hours after he returned from his US/Canada tour, (they returned just this morning) Paul Okoye proposed to his longtime girlfriend and baby mama, Anita Atokwu-Isama. He proposed to her this afternoon somewhere on the Island in front of family and friend. Big congrats to them.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/paul-okoye-proposes-to-anita-isama.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by demelza: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Are you trying to tell me that p-square are now off the market? cry

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nazcoj(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by FlyTee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
OK, good for them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by emygreat747(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Owk,congratz to them

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Judek2(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
@op, you be their eye witness??

#source

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Tolexander: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Chamackh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Quiet dude, I love him so much. Wishing him all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by saddler: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.

110 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by ijbeauty(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice one my broda... May God bless ur union.
I knw one of des saturdays shall be my daycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Flirtyfemi: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Psquare (Peter and Paul Okoye) to wed on the same day (photos) http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/psquare-peter-and-paul-okoye-to-wed-on.html
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is this the same girl he supposedly denied her baby?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
What's my f**king business undecided undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by steg0miah: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wedding bells ringing!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kai...Paul ni 'carry eyes go market' like him brother sad
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nonsense! after letting some girls play with his b.alls in canada, now's he's proposing!!!!

i blame the vulnerable, little or no integrity, low self-esteem girl that accepted his proposal! angry angry angry

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Like we care undecided

See as he grip the babe hand like say he dey force her to take the pix cheesy

Mgbeke babe lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by emmybliz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
She'll chop his money naw' dancing skelewu' ɪ̣̝̇ made the front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Vallyleroy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
which kind mumu girl him go marry sef? undecided ....She be like mgbehkeh
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Lilamartedi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by deols(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by alphaconde(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
By virttue of this engagement this girl have been iupgraded to celebrity status, its a good feeling isn't it?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by alaladakosta(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
abeg who get sarin gas make he give me small, i wan kill some rat for my kitchen.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Smartjeezy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
happy for them.
time for me to propose to my old dog with new chain.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Good for them..how does it. Change d price of alomo bitter or pork meat?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by captainnigeria(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
was she not the same person dem talk say he no wan collect the pregnancy
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by LMAyedun(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Boyz are now getting responsible.
Happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by drnairalov: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.

your trial to be funny ended in abrupt stupidity!!.. no need to reply this bruh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by gustav25: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis gal own worst pass....mgbeke ojo

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by bunku(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nice for him but i hope he is not making a huge mistake
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by HenryQuest(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow! She is lucky. I just pray she understands the fact that she is getting married to an artiste and a public figure. If she understands and accepts that fact, then they will really last. Congratulations to her. Ee no easy ee, finally a beautiful onyinye. He will take you many places where you've never been before.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by fxbot: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
After all the girls they fvcjed and impregnated... Only one is picked.

These celeb chasers are fools and open legs any how....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Condoms Have Reduced To 16 – Maria Reveals / Flavour Rocks And Grinds On A Lady In Liberia (video, picture) / Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.