Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama (46765 Views)

P Square Wives Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama Okoye Who's More Beautiful? / Lola Omotayo-okoye & Anita Isama Dazzle In New Photos / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by write2obi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Promhize: What's my f**king business undecided undecided angry angry
Nothing i guess, Errm Wait a sec, then u should not be commenting, and that makes you the intruder here. So? Go siddon for gutter

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by write2obi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abule oshi: who is paul Okoye?
NFA chairman. Olodo!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by fabulousdame(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Buoyantic: What an ugly girl #spits# that's my own view on this topic. no bagger should be offensive with my post
lolz i tot i was d only one who saw it that way

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Demallcrazy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
OP wat is d Sauce of dis ya news?
Hope tis nat 4rm Egusi oo?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by samuelfemo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
demelza: Are you trying to tell me that p-square are now off the market? cry
na so he reach
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by victorD3: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
ijbeauty: Nice one my broda... May God bless ur union.
I knw one of des saturdays shall be my daycheesy

Yes just wait for P-square's children to grow up
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.

The new madness.

Okay, i see..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Asakeade95(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
congraat brother,u are too´much
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tolexander: Peter proposed to Lola with a brand new car, Paul proposed to Anita with just a hug or what?
Hehehehehehe
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Eskalade(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
obiajurum25: A few weeks after Peter Okoye proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Lola Omotayo, his twin brother has followed suit. A few hours after he returned from his US/Canada tour, (they returned just this morning) Paul Okoye proposed to his longtime girlfriend and baby mama, Anita Atokwu-Isama. He proposed to her this afternoon somewhere on the Island in front of family and friend. Big congrats to them.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/09/paul-okoye-proposes-to-anita-isama.html?m=0
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Gudintent: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dem-all-crazy:
OP wat is d Sauce of dis ya news?
Hope tis nat 4rm Egusi oo?

Na chilli

Ongbono feli feli grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Tolexander: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
ighoosagie: use ur head 2 work it out.
Lola is beautifully made why Anita is fearfully made.

D gods re wise
why should i use my head to work it out while the peter and paul involved will be using their d1ck to work it out.
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
I pray for their marriage to last long for them to see their grandchildren and great grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Daresh(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have to hand it to these girls that date and marry celebs. Ol boy I no fit o!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by goldstarpamela(f): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
deols: Has he accepted his child?

how can a woman be happily married to someone who would not accept his own child.

I fail to understand how women don't reason things like this out.

Anita has bn paul's gf and baby mama..they re different
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Daresh: I have to hand it to these girls that date and marry celebs. Ol boy I no fit o!

Are you saying i shld back off ?

Peter proposed with range rover.. Am proposing with bentley continental. Think about it...
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by serena433(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis girl way keep face like all dis nnewi girls... cry

Congra e no easy!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Gwekzy: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
saddler: well congrats to them.
lets just hope that the union will not END at a TIME when THINGS may probably not be rosy as they are now.
Dis Guys re Billionaires Bro...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Chiopatra: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
pDude: Like we care undecided

See as he grip the babe hand like say he dey force her to take the pix cheesy

Mgbeke babe lipsrsealed
una wicked sha ;Dmust u say it.Mgbeke babe grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by ooconsider(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
So after Senorita and all other girls ride janglova thus, chop money finish, na ordinary Anita come finally win d game. God dey I'm side shaa, its gud to b double though am stil searching, I wish them success
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by eldoradoxx: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
gustav25: Dis gal own worst pass....mgbeke ojo
I know Anita very well. You are mistaken. She is urbane, gentle, matured, exposed. Anita and Paul started dating far back in university even before PSquare came up with their first album, when they had nothingn she believed in their dreams and bought into. Anita is not more than 25 years. She stood by Paul, they weathered the storm together. There was never any time those of us who knew them ever doubted there sincereity about their relationship. Infact as I type I have by me a pix I took with her back then in school. We were of same faculty. Generally, she is a very nice and down to earth. Her marriage coming after her child birth is more of private/ family arrangement. To there families they were both married long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Ribaman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
alala dakosta: abeg who get sarin gas make he give me small, i wan kill some rat for my kitchen.

Shebi you dey find Sarin gas? You know road go Syria?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
ighoosagie: dis babe is very handsome, replica of weird MC

Bwahahahahaha

Very handsome indeed. grin

Still don't know why people who can get abundance of beautiful chics always end up with manly looking chics.

Anyway, congrats to the doozy - I just hope P-Square don't end up like Usher.

When most of your fans are women, you need to stay away from marriage till you lose that star-power. Nyggahs love your tunes because byt.ches love them - when byt.ches stop loving your songs, then nyggahs would follow suit. That's the grand-mathematics from the legendary G.O.A.T - Tupac!!
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by igboboy1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is this not the same girl whose uncle Alabi Isama dey yan nonsense for vanguard?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/book-serial-the-war-proper-3mcdos-30-day-march-on-port-harcourt/

Yesterday you read of Alabi-Isama’s recruits into the Army who were yesterday’s boys that are now today’s big men, as in David mark becoming Senate President, Ogbeha and Afakirya as senators after being state governors, and others. You also read of Biafra’s military blunders as in Alabi-Isama wondering what Biafra attacked the Mid-West for as he thought there were better military objectives. READ ON. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/book-serial-the-war-proper-3mcdos-30-day-march-on-port-harcourt/#sthash.QDHFAz12.dpuf
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nicepoker(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
ijbeauty: Nice one my broda... May God bless ur union.
I knw one of des saturdays shall be my daycheesy
am free dis saturday. Can u cum over pls?
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by saddler: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gwekzy: Dis Guys re Billionaires Bro...
meaning? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Proposes To Anita Atokwu-Isama by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
drnairalov:

your trial to be funny ended in abrupt stupidity!!.. no need to reply this bruh
local ram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.