Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Can You Say About This Job ??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Can You Say About This Job ??? (443 Views)

If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / Honestly ! What Can You Say About This African Site? It Can Thrill You Or: / Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Job ??? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Demo : wittytom.com

Note: dnt try stealing the source code !!! it wont work for u kid angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >/< _+ if you try to download the page !! bet me ur laptop will carry jagbe !! virus wink quote me !!

why am saying this is that some kids here are just to copy and steal ppls hard earn website !!!

so dnt try it here with me wink

(1) (Reply)

Before Choosing A Wordpress Theme- What Do You Need To Know / How To Write A Blog Posts That Your Readers Will Want To Read / How To Chose/suggest A Domain Name For Your Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.