Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site (2146 Views)

Poll: According to big Joe Who should That Be?

georgen2u: 100% (2 votes)
reloadedjoe: 0% (0 votes)
kolitos007: 0% (0 votes)
gentysho: 0% (0 votes)
Afam: 0% (0 votes)
hating: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Few Intelligent Nigerian Are Making Cash Free On Web / What Do Have To Say About This Site? / Graphic Design,web Design And Motion Graphics Training Coming Up 29th Of October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
Its a brand new day as i was about quiting from my facebook before a friend pm me to review his web site , i was expecting to see one blog spot or untidy site, but when i visited it men i was very in love with it, very neat and appealing to the eye i never believe that a Nigerian can design this site the funkiest is that he reside in Abia state
here is the site
http://www.mouafinder.com
If you are a web developer keep it up outsiders said we are still in third world but believe  me we are doing better than some of them
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
Did your friend tell you that he designed the website or that he installed a free content management system - Joomla! 1.5 - Open Source Content Management?

Using a free CMS is not bad but full credit should be given to those behind the developers of the CMS when used.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
definitely he told me about that but its not a must to put powered by any site because its open source but i never believe that such a thing can come out from joomla. our school site was run with drupal it was very poorly done even without credit to drupal, i will try learn this tech man!
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by yawatide(f): 4:22am On Sep 29, 2009
Permit me, if you will, to quote from a book written by Barrie North, one of the developers of Joomla! (chapter 2, page 30):

Joomla is released under a GNU/GPL license.  One of the most common questions regarding this license is, "Can I remove the footer link that says Powered by Joomla."  It's actuall perfectly OK to do this; you just have to keep the copyright statement in the source code.  However, I would recommend that you keep the link.

Why? because Joomla is an open source project and is not sold, its development receives no funding.  The bottom line is that hundreds of programmers around the world are developing this software that you are using right now.  If you had to pay for that coding, it would cost over $2m (www.ohloh.net/projects/20), but you get it for free.  In return, keep the link; it will help the project gain in popularity and grow.  Don't hide the fact that you are using Joomla - be proud of it!  Don't be concerned about any kind of SEO dilution with an extra link off your page.  Links to authoritative sites actually help your SEO!

Joomla is a powerful piece of software.  If you are using it for your website, take the time to make a donation, no matter how small.  You can make a donation online a www.joomla.org/content/view/689/79/.

So there you have it folks - including it on your site isn't required legally but from a moral perspective (at least as I see it), it should be wink
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2009
Uncle Afam
one can use joolma and other open source scripts and still be credited as the DESIGNER his friend actualy designed the site, though may not be the script writter/developer. but sometimes the best code writers may not be the best designers.

@georgen2u
nice site. i need to design my joomla site o. its already installed but the next step is what is left.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2009
georgen2u:

definitely he told me about that but its not a must to put powered by any site because its open source but i never believe that such a thing can come out from joomla. our school site was run with drupal it was very poorly done even without credit to drupal, i will try learn this tech man!

As long as he told you about it no problem, that was the point I was trying to make. If you buy a brand new Honda you cannot claim that Nigerians are now building cars.

gentysho:

Uncle Afam
one can use joolma and other open source scripts and still be credited as the DESIGNER his friend actualy designed the site, though may not be the script writter/developer. but sometimes the best code writers may not be the best designers.

Uncle gentysho,

Obviously you don't understand the meaning of a content management system because if you do you will realize that the only work that you do are

1. Download the script
2. Install the script
3. Choose a template and use it
4. Add content to the different parts of the website
5. Select modules or components to use

Now, tell me that part that makes the guy the designer. Even if you customize a template based on an original one the idea behind open source is that the work derived from open source software must be open source and the code should be freely available to anyone that may want to use the work while giving full credit to the original developer.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2009
@  oga AFAM         (its like a bot is hiding your post/reply but i saw it)
   Well compared to you, i am an absolute dummy in web design, but notwithstanding, i know what CMS is but i must tell you, web development is still not the same as web design!!  so asserting that the poster's friend cant be the designer just because it is a CMS is not correct. for example  gaia online the largest community forum on the web is actually a heavily modified version of PHPbb,  we have wordpress  and joomla designers all over the place and one can actualy be credited for creating UNIQUE DESIGNS (exactly my point)

@ Afam
  one more thing, i need to set up a site, that has a directory, and also i need someone to teach me all this webthing.what does it take and how long?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
gentysho:

@  oga AFAM         (its like a bot is hiding your post/reply  but i saw it)
   Well compared to you, i am an absolute dummy in web design, but notwithstanding, i know what CMS is  but i must tell you, web development is still not the same as web design!!  so asserting that the poster's friend cant be the designer just because it is a CMS is not correct. for example  gaia online the largest community forum on the web is actually a heavily modified version of PHPbb,  we have wordpress  and joomla designers all over the place and one can actualy be credited for creating UNIQUE DESIGNS (exactly my point)

@ Afam
  one more thing, i need to set up a site, that has a directory, and also i need someone to teach me all this webthing.what does it take and how long?

Please, my name is Afam and I will appreciate it if you call me Afam.

Meanwhile, let me wait until the post is displayed before I make further comments so as not to be quoted out of contest.

The earlier post that was flagged off as spam.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Quote from: georgen2u on Yesterday at 11:15:32 PM

As long as he told you about it no problem, that was the point I was trying to make. If you buy a brand new Honda you cannot claim that Nigerians are now building cars.

Quote from: gentysho on Today at 07:24:42 AM
Uncle Afam

Uncle gentysho,

Obviously you don't understand the meaning of a content management system because if you do you will realize that the only work that you do are

1. Download the script
2. Install the script
3. Choose a template and use it
4. Add content to the different parts of the website
5. Select modules or components to use

Now, tell me that part that makes the guy the designer. Even if you customize a template based on an original one the idea behind open source is that the work derived from open source software must be open source and the code should be freely available to anyone that may want to use the work while giving full credit to the original developer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ gentysho

I dis agree with you, it is good to leave credit when you use open source, its a free service you are not paying for, so why do you want to get credit for it, I seem to have noticed it a lot, now especially on this forum, people showing links of open source application and making out like if its all there work and effort.

This things are pretty simple and any one if you just follow the install instructions can do it.

I did a e-commerce website, although I designed the website, I still acknowledge that I was using osCommerce open source
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by hating: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
Afam if you see good thing say it in spite of anything, i have examine the site, its true he was not the programmer but designing is totally different from programing. i went to joomla community forum i asked them about copyright removal, they said i am free to remove if but they will appreciate my credit. i even asked so many questions regarding to removing and re-branding their script which they answered my willing.

so coming to georgen post. he did well. what visitors need i a web site is not to know the type of script it was made from but how simply and appealing the site looks not forgeting the information they were looking for.

Naija guyz imbibe the spirit of creativity.

So my last comment is that he did a great job, its not easy man!
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
hating:

Afam if you see good thing say it in spite of anything, i have examine the site, its true he was not the programmer but designing is totally different from programing. i went to joomla community forum i asked them about copyright removal, they said i am free to remove if but they will appreciate my credit. i even asked so many questions regarding to removing and re-branding their script which they answered my willing.

so coming to georgen post. he did well. what visitors need i a web site is not to know the type of script it was made from but how simply and appealing the site looks not forgeting the information they were looking for.

Naija guyz imbibe the spirit of creativity.

So my last comment is that he did a great job, its not easy man!

Is there anything wrong with any portion of my posts? If any, please put it down.

I chose to focus on something concerning the post. The website owner did not start this thread but a friend of his that made comments that may seem like a Nigerian did this from scratch. Go and read the very first post and you will see why I responded the way I did.

I started using (but stopped) Joomla when the name was still Mambo over 6 years ago so I am clear about what it can do and what it cannot do as a content management software.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ kolitos007
you are getting it twisted, The erson who does a very nice unique design deserves credit for his ability to design, not everybody can even design sites like .com . the focus here is the word design it is free, yes!!the templates and all that but there is a way to make even a free template stand out by given it a unique design!! and that requries[b] talent[/b]!!the credit is for the ability to design!!

@ AFAM
i need to know all this webthings what do i do?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by Afam(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
gentysho:

@ AFAM

Learn about websites. HTML remains the basic thing. When you are comfortable with the basics move to CSS. When you are done with the basic structure and the role of CSS play around with existing websites. See if you can replicate them.

Once you get a handle on these then if you want to go a step further you can read up what a programming language does and where database comes in.

Now, I know I have not given you a web development cook book or A-Z of web development but if you take things easy and learn what you don't know you will understand so much that you can do anything.

I am not even a computer engineer so if I can develop websites even with extreme programming then anyone can do so. Knowledge is out there, it is even free. All you need is the willingness to learn and the patience to follow through.

Web development is not complex but things must be organized, rules must be obeyed. You must like it, have the passion for it and must begin to look at issues from a logical perspective otherwise you will just dump programming because it is all about logic.

I may be wrong but the best route is to understand the individual components and how they relate or depend on each other.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
i was only trying to recommend Nigerians who engages in superb Designing in spite of the platform used. i thank God you guys will actualize the realities and modern age of Nigeria.

if every one of us can do like this then who will challenge the Vision 2020? Please lets appreciate good thing just like we are one in one Country. Afam misunderstood me when i told him about it but i guss he now knew what i meant. some will have all the design and templates but at the end it will be a mess but it takes creativity to be an inventor.
all the same Afam can you help me i need to know PHP and ASPX can you help?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
gentysho:

@ kolitos007
you are getting it twisted, The erson who does a very nice unique design deserves credit for his ability to design, not everybody can even design sites like .com . the focus here is the word design it is free, yes!!the templates and all that but there is a way to make even a free template stand out by given it a unique design!! and that requries[b] talent[/b]!!the credit is for the ability to design!!

@ AFAM

Am sorry gentysho, I think you are deluded, given credit to those who has done the work fully, not uploading a template design, how can you talk about given credit to that, am sorry, am not convinced, you ain't making any sense. So you are saying we should give credit because he was able to upload a template successfully?

I am shocked am reading this in disbelief and you are so out of this world to say one should give credit for some one else work, hang on let me ask you a question, if you are in the exam and you copy someone else's work, if you are seen doing so, who gets done you of cus, even if you change some words.

Am sorry I will give credit if the work was fully done, and believe me I have seen some excellent work by people and its not a template.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
kolitos007:

Am sorry gentysho, I think you are deluded, given credit to those who has done the work fully, not uploading a template design, how can you talk about given credit to that, am sorry, am not convinced, you ain't making any sense. So you are saying we should give credit because he was able to upload a template successfully?

I am shocked am reading this in disbelief and you are so out of this world to say one should give credit for some one else work, hang on let me ask you a question, if you are in the exam and you copy someone Else's work, if you are seen doing so, who gets done you of cus, even if you change some words.

Am sorry I will give credit if the work was fully done, and believe me I have seen some excellent work by people and its not a template.

What do you mean?
Joomla doesn't care even if you remove it why should you bother about it? by a land is not building it and building differs? we must not credit the buyer!
if i used a car to run a car race and wine the race will you give credit to the car or me? of course i am the winner. that means people have to give credit to the computer you used in doing it! Joomla was just a tool just like you used your computer! so its the Designer that should be credited
be happy and grateful to wonderful work,
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by reloadedjo: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hello everyone i am Uche the Guy who designed this provocative web site http://www.mouafinder.com i was very surprsie to recieve a call from my friend Georgen2u about this current issue of critics going on Wow when we talk about Joomla  i thank God he Gave me  big talent in re customizing it to anything i like. see UNN frontpage site was build with Joomla even ASUU and imagine how poorly designed given to them. AFAM i know that tyou are in the line like me but you should understand that Joomla was just like using VB to write a program! how can you credit the VB program?
it was the producer. let take a look at what my friend ws saying about the car race issue. if i won the race who will the credit go to? the car producer or me the winner? the Joomla Open source does not limite you from rebranding it! infact if you can add one feature or component to it you can rebrand it and call it your own script! if you like ask. i am responding to what so many of you said
as concerning gentysho and others who want to stand out from the crowd when ever Joomla is mention or Drupal do not hesitate to e-mail me for my next  Joomla e-book tutorial work which i will be giving out free! ( reloadedjoe(at)gmail.com)
so to many of you out there i wish you all a creativity month. my mentors has alwyas been facebook and twitter infact by the time i finish this site i will be competing with Naija pals and any African network.
to those who love creativity may it be your servant. think and achive your dreams
regards
Uchechukwu J nwankwo
Optimum Technologies http www.optimumtech.net
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
reloadedjo:

Hello everyone i am Uche the Guy who designed this provocative web site http://www.mouafinder.com i was very surprsie to recieve a call from my friend Georgen2u about this current issue of critics going on Wow when we talk about Joomla  i thank God he Gave me  big talent in re customizing it to anything i like. see UNN frontpage site was build with Joomla even ASUU and imagine how poorly designed given to them. AFAM i know that tyou are in the line like me but you should understand that Joomla was just like using VB to write a program! how can you credit the VB program?
it was the producer. let take a look at what my friend ws saying about the car race issue. if i won the race who will the credit go to? the car producer or me the winner? the Joomla Open source does not limite you from rebranding it! infact if you can add one feature or component to it you can rebrand it and call it your own script! if you like ask. i am responding to what so many of you said
as concerning gentysho and others who want to stand out from the crowd when ever Joomla is mention or Drupal do not hesitate to e-mail me for my next  Joomla e-book tutorial work which i will be giving out free! ( reloadedjoe(at)gmail.com)
so to many of you out there i wish you all a creativity month. my mentors has alwyas been facebook and twitter infact by the time i finish this site i will be competing with Naija pals and any African network.
to those who love creativity may it be your servant. think and achive your dreams
regards
Uchechukwu J nwankwo
Optimum Technologies http www.optimumtech.net

This is a classic case of mis guided skills, I don't even get how you can compare this to a car, do you watch F1, when a driver wins, who gets the point, the driver and the constructor, why don't they just give all the points to the driver for just driving the car, Lewis Hamilton drives Mclaren, and every body knows that, so Mclaren has been acknowledged, Lewis Hamilton didn't say he made the car, all he does is drive it.

Now then from your friends words:
i never believe that a Nigerian can design this site
Just saying I can't believe Lewis Hamilton could construct a car so nice, don't get me wrong, I don't see any thing wrong with using web templates, but making note of them is not bad, and trying to get all the credit for it, is just wrong.

Even where I work, when we use 3rd party applications we give them credit for it, so that others can see it and can go there, you are getting something from them for free, why can't you just give them something back in return, they say they don't mind, but am sure a bit of morality in you should see sense in this.

Or is it just me here, I can't seem to understand you and your friend, you are both out of this world, honest, that you have to try to justify that you deserve the credit for using a template, am sorry you got it all wrong mate, I will give you credit for one thing only, that you managed to use Joomla properly without breaking it, thats all.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2009
@ AFAM,
  Thanks man for the lowdown and insight  on the webthing!!     it is realy encouraging. i need mentorship sha.

@kolitos007
The emphasis is on design here , two different people may simply upload the same template and one will give it a unique design, or modification and even produce an excellent hack that makes it extemely different- he gets the credit for the DESIGN another may even decide to develope a custom template to suit his taste and gets credit for that design.  The credit is for the UNIQUE DESIGN not for the whole work. 
by the way your exam theory does not apply here as it is legal to use joomla which is free, even joomla gives credit to those who gives it uique design. credit for the ability to design as it takes talent to do so. Joomla has given out the raw food/ingriedients but there is a way you cook it and it will be more delicious than that of everyother person, that makes you a good cook!!joomla gets the credit for providing the food, the designer gets the credit for making it taste delicius and unique. THE CREDIT IS FOR THE DESIGN not for the development or the whole work. and my analysis isnt limited to the site above.

that aside, how do you use joomla properly without breaking it? any special precaution?

@reloadedjo

okay!! all the best. but keep on improving as there is always room to get better at whatever you do.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2009
@gentysho
I am trying to see how your friend convinced you, I don\'t know, the fact is you are still saying he designed the site himself that is what kind of amazes me, the fact is all the css, are still copied from the template engine he used, so tell me pls as you have failed to convince me, tell me how he has designed it himself apart from adding images.

Still I stick with my point, that you don\'t deserve full credit for something you didn\'t work for. You know what they say, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man(Your Friend) is king.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2009
@kolitos007
   you obviously know more about joomla than myself. talking about the guys site, he probably did not do much as per design, perhaps he only arrenged, but then my point goes beyond the guys site, am only taking it a bit further by saying i cases where some one gives joomla a unique design- he gets the credit for his design, i never said for the whole job. now that you have declared me first as deluded, and now as completely blind , would you be kind enough to take me to the web messiah who will completely heal me?   how to i contact you ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2009
gentysho:

@kolitos007
you obviously know more about joomla than myself. talking about the guys site, he probably did not do much as per design, perhaps he only arrenged, but then my point goes beyond the guys site, am only taking it a bit further by saying i cases where some one gives joomla a unique design- he gets the credit for his design, i never said for the whole job. now that you have declared me first as deluded, and now as completely blind , would you be kind enough to take me to the web messiah who will completely heal me? how to i contact you ?
I am glad you are starting to come down to earth, just as I said previously, of cus your friend should get credit for the way he has organised the template and put it up, how ever, not making knowledge and trying to say all the work is on him is wrong.

Well I don't know any web messiah though, lol, but am sure google can help lol,

What are you looking for, you wanting to learn?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by reloadedjo: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2009
gentysho:

@kolitos007
you obviously know more about joomla than myself. talking about the guys site, he probably did not do much as per design, perhaps he only arrenged, but then my point goes beyond the guys site, am only taking it a bit further by saying i cases where some one gives joomla a unique design- he gets the credit for his design, i never said for the whole job. now that you have declared me first as deluded, and now as completely blind , would you be kind enough to take me to the web messiah who will completely heal me? how to i contact you ?

its all right i told i can get everything you siad, i belive we all are web masters, i cant say i did it all, its just like breathing in air and out, its everywhere you cant buy it but free so i appreciate

@kolitos007

dont forget to e-mail me and also send me your web address so that i can examin and know how to help you.
Thanks  i apprreciate your kind review
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2009
reloadedjo:

its all right i told i can get everything you siad, i belive we all are web masters, i cant say i did it all, its just like breathing in air and out, its everywhere you cant buy it but free so i appreciate

@kolitos007

dont forget to e-mail me and also send me your web address so that i can examin and know how to help you.
Thanks  i apprreciate your kind review

Am sorry, am I missing the point here or something why would I email you my web address, and who says I need your help, i don't have a template site hehe but if you want to go to my website and take the piss feel free http://www.website-geeks.co.uk, you can look at my portfolio and see some of my work, and by the way, no google ads, am not trying to make money off people visiting my site.

And it ain't templates ,
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by gentysho(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2009
@kolitos007
 who says i came down to earth? you mean i climed up from six feet below? lol  , anyway, i need to learn the whole webthing, Afam gave me an insight which is cool but i need a guy to help set up my sites pending the time i will be seriously marketing the site and be learning the rudiments. believe me i can make a site earn  $500 within a short time. ALL I NEED IS THE SET UP FIRST!! so if i can get some kinda partner/friend and mentor we can do it together and hammer together--------we can strike the deal. my location is in Abuja.

@reloadedjo
  you must be mistaken Kolitos007 for me. he was not the one that was asking for help. keep improving on anything you are doing!! i sent you a mail .
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by reloadedjo: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2009
that was a mistake pls that message was for gentysho not Kolitos007 who blows his trumpet let me ask you can you singly code or produce everything it takes when ddesinging a web site without you going from one source libray to other for liitle javascripts codes?
gentysho:

@ AFAM,
  Thanks man for the lowdown and insight  on the webthing!!     it is realy encouraging. i need mentorship sha.

@kolitos007
The emphasis is on design here , two different people may simply upload the same template and one will give it a unique design, or modification and even produce an excellent hack that makes it extemely different- he gets the credit for the DESIGN another may even decide to develope a custom template to suit his taste and gets credit for that design.  The credit is for the UNIQUE DESIGN not for the whole work. 
by the way your exam theory does not apply here as it is legal to use joomla which is free, even joomla gives credit to those who gives it uique design. credit for the ability to design as it takes talent to do so. Joomla has given out the raw food/ingriedients but there is a way you cook it and it will be more delicious than that of everyother person, that makes you a good cook!!joomla gets the credit for providing the food, the designer gets the credit for making it taste delicius and unique. THE CREDIT IS FOR THE DESIGN not for the development or the whole work. and my analysis isnt limited to the site above.

that aside, how do you use joomla properly without breaking it? any special precaution?

@reloadedjo

okay!! all the best. but keep on improving as there is always room to get better at whatever you do.

pls sorry i was mistaking you to the trumpeter who showcases his portfolio with templates. no web master  can be master of all besides i did not designed the web site for business. if hi5 and tag  can add ads on their site then who are my not to do that! pls sorry send me your problem dont mind kolitos007
i am not saying i am the best. but i can hel you googlin can help but you must need a helper i may not have it all but i can try no minding the incovinineces
so gentysho  tell me your joomla problems i can see what to do ok?
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2009
reloadedjo:

that was a mistake pls that message was for gentysho not Kolitos007 who blows his trumpet let me ask you can you singly code or produce everything it takes when ddesinging a web site without you going from one source libray to other for liitle javascripts codes? pls sorry i was mistaking you to the trumpeter who showcases his portfolio with templates. no web master  can be master of all besides i did not designed the web site for business. if hi5 and tag  can add ads on their site then who are my not to do that! pls sorry send me your problem dont mind kolitos007
i am not saying i am the best. but i can hel you googlin can help but you must need a helper i may not have it all but i can try no minding the incovinineces
so gentysho  tell me your joomla problems i can see what to do ok?

reloadedjo, well said and I like your modesty, I don't have anything against people using template, I just don't think it is moral for you not to give credit to them. Keep doing what you are doing mate well done.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by reloadedjo: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2009
Now that you are talking! i appreciate your report. i will credit them maybe in one of my pages i have even written reviews and testimony and ratings to them.
in this world everything well done deserves credit so even if i messed up with the site and some people like it. they wll thank me. no matter what if you tell me to keep it up inspite of my mesing up, that will encourage me to add me creativity to it. i have seen your web site though i have seen some lopholes but try harder it will be perfect some days to come i guess you should remove the flash 020 black-free flash templates site
i click on one of your site to get it
sorry i was reviewing it not critics of or waas that your credit to them?
i believe we all are still great inspite of how and where we are. lets encourage one another instead of criticizing. thanks
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by kolitos007: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2009
Fair do, if you want to see my work you have to click on the portfolio, like I said, I didn't come here to say look at the site I have designed, most of my work ain't designed by me as I only deal with functionality, most of the sties i have have been done by others who I have paid for the design, how ever I give credit to those who work hard to get there.

I can see you are, there is nothing wrong what so ever with using templates, even if you don't want to make note of it, what I am saying is don't pass it around going on about what a lovely work you did.

You can only keep trying, every thing is based on the time you spend on it, and this will give you experience this is another one of my site, www.shareideasng.com and its based on helping people succeed.
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by yawatide(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
kolitos:
any way you can change the header image on www.shareideasng.com? Those are perhaps the dirtiest finger nails I have ever seen in my life used on a website  tongue
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by georgen2u(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
you guys don't reach this stage? i am happy that reloaded will teach me joomla stuff mean while Nigeria will be celebrating her independent tomorrow, (49 independents anniversary) thats when reloaded said mouafinder.com will be launched.
joomla will be an interesting stuff to learn
Re: Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site by biggjoe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
I dont have any clear proof but I must add here that I believe that someone on THIS THREAD is using two ID's to achieve something. grin grin grin

I usually dont like courting controversy the way I just Did but I just feel like I have to say something.

I have gone through grammar and writing pattern of the person and its all the same. Even the alibi could not check out. I cant mention names here as I have no strong evidence to support my claim.

i hope you guys will forgive me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem Paying $25 For Google Developer Account / How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Fully Edit The Mobile Version Of Blogger Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.