Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Religion Hyprocrisy Of The Religious Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Hyprocrisy Of The Religious Mind (479 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Hyprocrisy Of The Religious Mind by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
This note is dedicated to all the hypocrtical pastors and preachers and pastors the world over, who commit numerous atrocities the preach against and blame it on the FLESH or the DEVIL .

Today i write with a broken heart as i found out another of the most shocking revelations i've had this year which relates to Religion, The Religious Followers, these findings have made me conlude that either Nigerian pastors and pastors the world over are ignorant or thieves or a fairer term Scared of the Hell Hypothesis even when the truth stares them in the eye away from that.

I found out that the person i look upto as a motivator, inspiration, Holy and all those mushy words you can think of is a fv*king Sl*t , he sleeps around with girls he's suppose to guide and would take for abortion any of his sexcapades that results in pregnancy this has been happening not once twice or thrice but frequently as one of his close associates have a list of his victims yes that i'll call them because most of these girls are teens(late teens though) .

This particular individual i'm talking about has a persona you can liken to that of an angel, attends the most moral "preaching" church in Nigeria yes "preaching"( not upright as i can't attest to that) he does all these holy holy things and this man has led prayers ,preached implicitly though and he his also a Scholar, the last adjective i used (Scholar)makes me assume the man already knows religion is a farce and doesn't know how to escape it therefore he decides to use the veil it provides one with and take advantage of people ignorance...

This is like a shoutout to all preachers of whatever gospel be it arabia, jewish or anyother for that matter , please and please stop giving men laws you can abide by yourselves especially the biologically tasking ones which i feel has resulted in the man i'm writing about Sexu*+al Spree , always remember that you're human and that you're also not made of steel or have a steel heart not capable of having feelings, stop blaming your mistakes on the devil who you claim is not omnipresent but many of you still hold accountable and blame for your own shortcomings, please start being accountable and responsible for your actions , Most people claim that they are more moral because of their religion. Yet most religious people i have observed seem no more moral than those who are not religious, despite their claims here is a qoute from the God virus i suggest an alternate title though it should be the Religion virus
" The one difference between you and those infected by the virus is that you know you re responsible. No excuses , no "the devil made me do it." Virally(Religiously) infected people are not so clear on this point.Some think satan tempts them."

Karl Marx viewed the
Christian doctrine of original
sin as being deeply anti-social
in character. Original sin, he
argued, convinces people that
the source of their misery lies
in the inherent and
unchangeable "sinfulness" of
humanity rather than in the
forms of social organization
and institutions, which, Marx
argued, can be changed
through the application of
collective social planning....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Resume Of Jesus Christ / When I Became Serious With God... / Church Women Begin 605-day Prayer For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.