Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots (1372 Views)

Gprs Configuration For Glo Network! / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots by rockafela(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
HELLO ANYONE PLEASE AM IN FOR ANY FREE GPRS CONNECTION USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE  MODERM, PLEASE I HAVE BOUGHT A LOT OF THESE SOFTWARE NOT THAT THEY DONT THEY WORK BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT IT DOESNT WORK WITH YAHOOMAIL, GMAIL, YAHOOMESSANGER AND SOME MORE, WHAT I WANT IS IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAS ANY CONFIGURATION THAT SUPPORT YAHOOMAIL, GMAIL, YAHOOMESSANGER PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO POST YOUR CONTACT HERE LETS GET TO TALK COS I REALLY NEED IT AS A STUDENT AM STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE SO AM ALWAYS ON NET PLEASE I NEDD THIS CONFIGURATION THAT WILL SUPPORT ALL WEBMAIL. IF YOU HAVE ANY HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADD. 08032659624, mcfida101@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots by obisky(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2008
which of the ISP server provider are you using to get to the international server IP's?

let me know maybe i can be of avey good help to you OK

obisky
Re: I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots by Chidi4u(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2008
What ever that is free is not truely free and is too good to be true limitations here and there.
Re: I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots by uspry1(f): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
BE CAUTION TO THINK ABOUT BUYING FREEDOM BROWSING SOFTWARE- - -READ THIS!!!

You CANNOT ACCESS any MESSENGERS and EMAIL PROGRAMS under free browsing software---YOU BE WARNED!!!

Click>>> MORE DETAILS HERE

(1) (Reply)

. / External 5.1 USB 3D Audio Sound Card Adapter For PC Desktop Notebook Laptop / Neatly Used HP Mini Laptop With External Harddisk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.