Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2799 Views)

I Need A Gprs Configuration That Will Support Yahoomail, Yahoo Messanger A Lots / I Need Assistance In Installing Yahoo Messanger / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by sampo4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
download the latest version of yahoo messanger for free through the use of software,
all you got to do is just to send a message to my e-mail box follow the following steps
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]name:[code][/code]
address:
location in Nigeria:
qualifications:
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by stalker(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2008
una no go kill me for nairaland. I have always thot that you can download yahoo messenger for free from the yahoo website.
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by gentleone(f): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2008
stalker:

una no go kill me for nairaland. I have always thot that you can download yahoo messenger for free from the yahoo website.

i tire ooo.
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by divanaija1: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
This sud b in d joke section angry
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by DualCore1: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
you can get the installer from yahoo's site, when downloaded, u'll have to be connected to the net to install, i really hate such modes of installation.

here, below is the full installer, just download to pc and u dont have to install over the net

Download link: http://rs90.rapidshare.com/files/67547585/ymsgr_inst_us.exe.html

@Poster,
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by uspry1(f): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
@poster

Very funny to disclose my personal information to send to your email in order to get free new version of Yahoo Messenger!

What's wrong with yahoo site to obtain free download YAHOO MESSENGER?

You are SCAMMER!!! I can see your misspelled title angry
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by romeo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
the topic is a killer
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by lynxnoon(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
Pls can some1 tell me where d poster @? grin grin took to his heels
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by folahann(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
I think someone should mail him and try to know what he's really about.
For me I don't have an E-mail
Re: Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2008
sampo4eva:

You might have been duped in getting a computer set for your home use or business use
well thank God a thread have been pasted for a solution
you might have walk 100 miles but never find the one of your choice
i just want to give you an oppurtunity
2nd floor Akesan Microfinance bank Owode Oyo Town.
we are also offer certification training like

CCNA, JAVA, A+, A++,CCNP

Other professional training include:

DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DBMS)
DESTOP PUBLISHING (DTB)
NETWORKING
AUTOCARD
PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING
FOREX TRAINING

sampo4eva:

This is not the matter of joke or cheat i talking reality i have come to realize that may people take some informations on naira land for granted, verilly i say unto you 99% of this informations are true

For any problem you encounter on your PC, Laptops, Palmtops and other accessories PRUDENCE INTERCONNECTIVITY COMPUTERS is the best place to be Locate this company at 2nd floor Akesan Community Bank Owode Oyo, Oyo state

i have been there that is why i am testifying to their deeds
                         STAY COOL

sampo4eva:

Solutions to your problems
1st step : from google.com search for yahoo messanger using google search
2nd step: click on ger started
3rd step: click on run programe
4th step: click on finish
your yahoo messanger is ready for use
just follow this steps vividly am sure it will be downloaded.

sampo4eva:

k.fada is the best antivirus ever known:- no edition nonsense
                                                                -destroys the latest trojan files, viruses, and
                                                                 spywares!
                                                                - I have the trial version[contact me for the software-free sampo4eva@yahoo.com

Norton Antivirus- second to one[k.fada search and destroy]

Panda-  the latest virus in town!

Admin, pls ban this mofo!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Twitter Costing You? / Free Daily Sms! (no Registration, Just Send) / Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.