Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State (700 Views)

Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram / Jonathan Orders Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State by Cheggoon(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
President Goodluck has ordered immediate deployment of troops to volatile Nasarawa State, DailyPost has learnt.

The Director, Army Public Relations Department, Brigadier General Ibrahim Attahiru, told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday that the troops would join the police to calm situation in the state.

It would be recalled that violent erupted Friday in the state, following clashes between two ethnic groups, where a number of persons were maimed.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State by Emperor007: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hmmmmm

Re: President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State by Branzy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
nice move all this wicked act by dis millitia group is getting out of hand....... but 1st to comment na so e dy swit ...... thanks to all football fans for allowing me ave dis opportunity......... up chelsea
Re: President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State by Branzy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
nice move all these wicked act by dis millitia group is getting out of hand....... but 1st to comment na so e dy swit ...... thanks to all football fans for allowing me ave dis opportunity......... up chelsea
Re: President Jonathan Orders Immediate Deployment Of Troops To Nasarawa State by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
I see no changes

(1) (Reply)

2015: No Deal With Jonathan –baraje / Why Do Radio Stations Frequency Mostly End With .5? / My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.