Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Print And Sell Vouchers From Home Or Office With Little. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Print And Sell Vouchers From Home Or Office With Little. (571 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Print And Sell Vouchers From Home Or Office With Little. by printcards(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
PLEASE I PLEA WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE NOT TO DELETE THIS AD. AS IT WILL HELP SO MANY NIGERIANs THAT NEEDS A WAY OUT, JUST AS IT HELPED ME. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME OR ANY THING LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PAPERS. IT IS VERY REAL. EVEN YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Welcome to the world of recharge card printing.

The Voucher/recharge card resale industry is a multi billion-naira industry. Companies consistently research technologies to dispense the vouchers/recharge card more efficiently. GSM Network Operators are actively in support of technologies that will aid in the electronic distribution and sale of their airtimes. I am bringing you an opportunity to be a part of this “Successful Enterprise”, a concept which is geared towards making the sale of vouchers/recharge card secure, stress free and efficient which you can start with ONLY 5000 NAIRA, i repeat, ONLY 5000 naira, nothing more nothing less.

My aim is to provide you, my fellow nairalanders/Nigerians in diaspora, who have been searching for jobs or a way to get a business of your own,or even a way out of poverty, the ability to download Voucher softwares, print and resell vouchers at anytime using any system at all especially the one not connected to the internet as many will think that would be a problem before they get started.

When i first saw the adverts myself in the papers, i never believed it was possible for an individual to print vouchers on his own, until i came in contact with the man behind all the ideas and informations and i aplluaded him. All this is about informations and if you dont have the way to get these informations, you will miss out big time.

ALL you need is:

1. Any computer system at all either connected or not.
2. The voucher softwares that you can either get free or buy them and have them properly installed.
3. Bulk pins that will enable you print the recharge cards with the software,you can get the bulk pin via e-mail.
4. Lastly 5000 Naira only for a start.

If you want more information on how to get started,send an e-mail to(printcards247@yahoo.com). or call 012212643, 08055444833.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design Website Free For Every Body / Jinling Brand Generator Manufacture Factory / You Have Nothing To Lose: Just For Beginners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.