Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares (750 Views)

Why Young People Should Invest In Shares / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares by cdeveloper(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2008
Baron de Rothschild was right when he said that the Eigth wonders of the world is compound interest. It can work wonders for a small investor who is prepared to wait and see his or her money grow. As the Japanese proverb says,"Money grows on the tree of patience".The more you learn about investing and the more care you take to develop a sound investment plan, the less likely it is that you will be caught between those nasty twins-greed and fear.
I took my time to research on what shares is all about and what i came out with is something i think would be of some help to some of you who have been asking questions about shares and want to know what it is all about.
You will find in my blog http://www.ozala..com tones of information that  would get you informed about shares and how you could go about investing in it. I hope that this work of mine would be of some help to a lot of people in the house and perhaps someday you would tell the story of how an ordinary research work changed your life for good
When that happens do not forget to tell us in the house.

(1) (Reply)

10/11/08 - Nigerian Stock Market On The Rise? / Skye Bank Pays 20% Of Mainstreet Bank’s Bid Price / Yaro Mai Kati::new Jam:::download And Get Instant 100mb:::hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.