Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos (28723 Views)

Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) / Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by AKobo4urthought: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na only r@pe you dey see?? They come to your land take all your jobs, (while the graduates are jobless) get rich off of you, (while millions of Nigerians are dirt poor) and treat you like servants. When will Africa wake up and realize that foreigners are never their friends?!?

#Slaverypart2: Chinese takeover.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Very good, finally all this foreigners are no longer getting away with murder.

The Judicial Sysytem should deal with dem personally.
angry
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by guyANDROID1: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Táiquándào...... Zhōngguó nánrén tiáoxì nírìlìyǎ zài nírìlìyǎ hé tāmen bù rènzuì...... Rúguǒ tā guà zài zhōngguó ne zhí sǐwáng
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by therapisteve(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dem Won Gang rape Her?
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by tripodson: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Atlst before dem jail dem....dem 4 allow make we give dem a taste of naija jungle justice unda d supervision of d nigerian police...afta jail dem der!!!!....and make dem no relaese dem until dem serve dis tym finish....mumu chinkoz!!!
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by gradeA(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
bjprodint: no blame mr dickson,everyman get am but not everyman b rapist,its simply wat irresponsibility,and lack of control can cause

GBAM!
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by gradeA(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
smoothlips:
grammer!

grammar! wink

thank me later undecided
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Chility(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
[color=][/color] grin
moscobabs: if Chinese can release the 490 Nigeria prisoners ..then we will release this 2 black sheep,else they rotten in Kirikiri.what good for the goose is also good for the gander!!!
God bless u for that comment,u are making a great point,let David Mark our senate president hear this point,thank u grin
moscobabs: if Chinese can release the 490 Nigeria prisoners ..then we will release this 2 black sheep,else they rotten in Kirikiri.what good for the goose is also good for the gander!!!
God bless u for that comment,u are making a great point,let David Mark our senate president hear this point,thank u
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by bonetalk(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
bros, u just wrote what's in my mind, this a great opportunity for Mark, Isreal and Palestine once did that
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Aedesmuskeeto: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Well i no blame dem sha...
I guess the sweetness of the black p#ssy is the begining of wisdom...
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Tbken: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
guy ANDROID: Táiquándào...... Zhōngguó nánrén tiáoxì nírìlìyǎ zài nírìlìyǎ hé tāmen bù rènzuì...... Rúguǒ tā guà zài zhōngguó ne zhí sǐwáng
are u one of the chinkz or u smoke plenty
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by guyANDROID1: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tbken: are u one of the chinkz or u smoke plenty

LOL you no knw say chinko people dey NL...I dey talk 2 chinko not Naija
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by blater500(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
www.eventsms.com.ng wish you happy birthday.
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by macdelene(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
They think say dem dey china wen dem dey rape anyhow. Make the court throw dem into d female wing of prison just for one nite were hungry female dey jor. Abi no be woman dem want . If dem go remain the same. Nonsense
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
@topic with what? Fingers?
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Holuwahphemy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
The magistrate, Mrs. M.O Tanimola, admitted the defendants to bail in the sum of 100,000

[/quote] Yen, Dollar or Naira?
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Oppypoppy: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Can u imagine wat those finti finti eyes dey do? upon all thier product for Niaja dem still wan f...k our gal by force...kai!
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Lilknight(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hahahaha....chinko too wan Bleep!!!
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by niggadee(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sijo01: see chinko wan form bad guys for naija o.......with their eyes wey nor dey open finish.
chi*Ko is a racist slur like nigga
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by chinaman666(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
As a Chinese living in Lagos, I want to say that these two are innocent until proven guilty. If they're found guilty, they should be punished according to the law.

There seems to be so many people here that have it in for us Chinese for some reason. In my personal experience here, I have found Nigerians to be kind and hospitable. I admire many for their extreme hard work and their faith. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the harmony between Chinese and Nigerians.

The problem is that there are too few Chinese ladies in Nigeria. These men must've been very lonely.
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
ojimbo: Chinko come Bleep my toto please
You dey play with Ban abi
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by chinaman666(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lil'knight:
Hahahaha....chinko too wan Bleep!!!

We didn't become the most populous country in the world by being celibate, that's for sure.
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by poppop: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
me_for_you: 100,000 bail is too lenient. if it were in china, they would have sentenced the nigerians to death by hanging there and then. why dont we reciprocate such gestures?

very true.one of the fastest way of burying yourself in china as a Nigerian is to break the law.
https://www.nairaland.com/1408364/nigerian-british-grandmother-jailed-china-over
remember that story, that one na only small misunderstanding for shop o. how much more rape or murder shocked
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by delors(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Boscog: Y did the grant them bell ,on a rape case .not happy at all ,they suppose to smell little rot smh. undecided
ohh boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This one na grammatical r@pe. You be killer o bros
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by delors(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
chinaman666: As a Chinese living in Lagos, I want to say that these two are innocent until proven guilty. If they're found guilty, they should be punished according to the law.

There seems to be so many people here that have it in for us Chinese for some reason. In my personal experience here, I have found Nigerians to be kind and hospitable. I admire many for their extreme hard work and their faith. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the harmony between Chinese and Nigerians.

The problem is that there are too few Chinese ladies in Nigeria. These men must've been very lonely.
Chima! Chima!! Chima!!! How many times i call you? Oya go stay for workshop. angry
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by samseen02(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Aizebioje: All those chinko men with their tiny preek.
I tire oo
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by highmood(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sentence them to death by hanging except they release Nigerians in their prison. I dnt even knw why de granted them,bail of that chikini 100k. Naijiria judges def. Na WA for Una. Police come save the girl,Una no still believe the police and d girl as well. Na WA for una
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Mr Aboki: WHAT!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Gang tried to Bang Oluchi.. grin
lol Bleep
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2013
chinaman666: As a Chinese living in Lagos, I want to say that these two are innocent until proven guilty. If they're found guilty, they should be punished according to the law.

There seems to be so many people here that have it in for us Chinese for some reason. In my personal experience here, I have found Nigerians to be kind and hospitable. I admire many for their extreme hard work and
their faith. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the harmony between Chinese and Nigerians

@ 1st bolded, definitely you must say that cos you know what you are gaining from the land while the indigenes live in perpetual poverty. Time shall come when we shall deport you all back to where you are from.

@ 2nd bolded. So because your men must've been lonely that's enough reason for them to harass a young lady when you peple are so stingy that you cant even give appreciable money to a girl abi?
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2013
They should find out the punishment Chinese give to Nigerians accused of rape in China and grant them the same punishment.
Imagine men with 1 inch prick dey molest somebody
There is nothing babyosisi will not read
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by chinaman666(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:

@ 1st bolded, definitely you must say that cos you know what you are gaining from the land while the indigenes live in perpetual poverty. Time shall come when we shall deport you all back to where you are from.

That time is at least 5 years. I have a long time left in my visa, my friend. As for gaining from the land, yes, I'm profitting here and that's why I'm here in the first place. I'm not here to do charity, but to earn some money so I can go back to China with enough money for a nice house to impress a pretty Chinese girl. But I figure the Nigerians who work with me must not be gaining something as well but also gaining more than in their other alternatives or else they wouldn't be here either.

So let's not put hatred in everything, ok?

@ 2nd bolded. So because your men must've been lonely that's enough reason for them to harass a young lady when you peple are so stingy that you cant even give appreciable money to a girl abi?

No, it's not a justification, but I'm just saying if there are many Chinese women here in Nigeria, this kind of thing wouldn't've happened. After all, the overwhelming majority of us Chinese prefer our own kind. For one thing, I value a tight fit, if you know what I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot APC Chieftain Dead In Lagos / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu / 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Including 2 Ladies Arrested In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.