Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,055 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos (28731 Views)

Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) / Man Arrested For Attempting To Sell Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 20, 2013
chinaman666:

That time is at least 5 years. I have a long time left in my visa, my
friend. As for gaining from the land, yes, I'm profitting here and
that's why I'm here in the first place. I'm not here to do charity, but to earn some money so I can go back to China with enough money for a nice house to impress a pretty Chinese girl. But I figure the Nigerians who work with me must not be gaining something as well but also gaining more than in their other alternatives or else they wouldn't be here either. So let's not put hatred in everything, ok?

No, it's not a justification, but I'm just saying if there are many
Chinese women here in Nigeria, this kind of thing wouldn't've happened. After all, the overwhelming majority of us Chinese prefer our own kind.
For one thing, I value a tight fit, if you know what I mean.

Dont worry, if boys kidnap you tomorrow, i'll see how you'll go and build the house in China to impress your china girl.

Meanwhile, which girl do you take to pour out sperm from your system? A nigerian or Chinese?
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by chinaman666(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2013
RedBenson:
Dont worry, if boys kidnap you tomorrow, i'll see how you'll go and build the house in China to impress your china girl.

Security is definitely a big concern. I don't leave the compound I stay at except for work. But if I ever get confronted by kidnappers. They will not get me alive. I will take as many of them down with me to hell as I can. I pity those who would try that on me.
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by chinaman666(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by Billygee2u: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2013
That's nice,Oluchi,U are one in a million girls
Re: Chinese Arrested For Attempting To Rape Nigerian Girl In Lagos by abdulkodir: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2013
thank God 4 d girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cleric Arrested For Kidnapping 15-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Gunmen Shot APC Chieftain Dead In Lagos / Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.