Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection (1307 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2013
A Diaspora outfit in Wichita, Kansa, USA, under the platform, Ohajiama Press has hinted
Crimefacts.org of the shape of things to come with regard to the veiled presidential ambition of
Governor Rochas Okorocha. Hereunder is the narrative by the group:
The idea is for Bill Gates to finance a Presidential Campaign of Owelle Rochas Okorocha under
the APC. They are realistic that Okorocha would get a vice presidential candidacy because of the
tribal issues. Later to become president of Nigeria from being a Vice President could be
conveniently arranged. The campaign is an Obama styled campaign using the foreign media to
tell Nigerians what and who they need in life, focusing on the youth. The Hollywood actors and advertising agents were
brought in during the 3 weeks stay of Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha here with us in the United States as we trailed his
movements as a Hollywood actor in preparation of the 2015.
Inside sources in Holly Wood say that Rochas will be cast as a true Nigerian, speaking all languages in Igbo, Yoruba and
Hausa, being a Muslim as well as a Christian, building him up as an international charismatic leader with situations
conveniently created to meet with Obama and British PM. These pictures they are convinced will make a significant impact in
Nigeria coupled with Bill Gates Foundation support of a New Initiative for Rochas Poverty Alleviation Program, which
amounts to open bribery of the Population for votes. Meanwhile, he is a man without even a followership in the APC, but has
gained on all other governors in soliciting funds to position himself to take over the party. In private off record discussions,
he described his APC colleague Governors as nitwits. Meanwhile, they have architected a paralyzing internal trouble for PDP,
to leave them unfocused, divided and naively under-rating Rochas and his sponsor Bill Gates. What is in the deal for Bill
Gates?
Bill Gates wants the National Health Bill Signed which in Section 51 allows him to harvest the ovarian eggs of Nigerian
Women at least 10 million of them each year for his embryonic stem cell research industry. These women would die from
complications of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome which doctors tell us here that, it has been observed in some Black
American college students who dared to donate for infertile couples. Most died from kidney failure, liver failure, cancers and
were all infertile. It is estimated by one epidemiologist that, as many as 10 million Nigerian women are at risk, since there
would be a drive for 100 million ovarian eggs per annum for Biotech Companies. The Americans have serious organ
transplant shortages that used to come from India. In the past ten years, the Indians have mapped the tissue types of
Nigerians across the tribes beginning in Lagos State, Benue, Imo Cross River, Enugu, Ebonyi using the deceptive Tulsi Chanrai
Eye Foundation ran by Apollo Research Institute for Transplantology, India. They carried out open human clinical trials using
embryonic stem cell derived cornea and trying them on humans to get the tissue types that match, doctors call it the HLA
subtyping. A transplant surgeon we consulted in Houston says, ‘this is a crime against humanity’. Bill Gates wants full control
of the food security for 160 million Nigerians using the genetically modified organisms, proposed as the GMO Bill. With the
food security of Nigeria vested in his company, Monsanto, he will control political loyalty, and force Nigerian women in ‘EGG
FOR FOOD PROGRAM’. Nigerians would provide organ-spare parts for the developed Western countries, when a kidney is
needed you may live with one kidney, but if it is a heart, you die for American Millionaires to survive! The Gates of Hell
constructed in Imo State by Gov. Rochas means you cannot escape! The National Health Bill 2012 paid for by Bill Gates
proposes in Section 52 the transplantation of organs of Nigerians to others without the patient’s consent.
That is what Philanthropy in Africa means to the American Billionaires. Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha has signed the MOU
with Apollo Hospital according to him, and he has influenced the Imo House of Assembly to secretly pass the Imo State Law
No. 12 popularly known as the Rochas Okorocha Abortion Law, which provided in Section 40 (h) for human ovarian egg
trafficking, and Section 40 (i) for abortion all through nine months of pregnancy. But this is just Imo State, that is why
launching Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha as the next President of Nigeria is a major priority for the Bill Gates Occult Empire.
Luckily, Rochas talks a lot off record to visitors he does not even know, sometimes to us. He describes the PDP leadership as
corrupt, complaisant and naive. He mocks the PDP leaders as looking at their problems from the local perspective rather
than taking a global look at the foreign detractors of Nigeria. The APC governors he says are like guests in their own house,
they do not even have a clue of what Bill Gates and himself have planned for them. They all would be irrelevant by the end of
2015, after the election. Whoever, may be crowned President from APC, may well be there for a short time either by hook or
crook, Rochas would emerge. Rochas has been using a two faced approach, posturing to the Islamic world by false portrayal
of loyalty and friendliness, and to the Christian World claiming Liberal Catholicism. To skeptics he shows his Philanthropy of
schools for the poor, at which we were alarmed there are missing persons yearly. Despite all the multi-billions, yet he has no
factory anywhere, no real product line except for the newly formed Roche Construction that awards, constructs, inspect and
pays themselves for the lowest quality construction jobs ever done in Imo State.
An Imolite living in Dallas while visiting his village in Amaifeke, Orlu, Imo State, Nigeria for his mother’s burial had to mourn
twice because his uncle lost his entire home, because of Rochas dualization of roads. But only to have a Rocha’s Real Estate
company offer a paltry sum for him to sell his remaining portion of land and sign it over to Rochas’ men not for the road but
for the new shops on the highway owned by Rochas. The story of the Rochas Land-Grab Operations are everywhere including
in Okigwe and Owerri. The real aim is to destroy the entire people, their culture, nature, wipe out both the affluent, the poor
and the educated elite, to leave only the Rochas brand of people in Imo State and next Nigeria. At the national level, the Bill
Gates-Rochas Plan will destroy both the Islamic and Christian religions and make them mere ceremonies without substance.
How then do they want to run the APC, Federal Government and State Governments? They will use the Okorocha and the
Regime will build up gradually to a North Korean styled ‘democracy’, for whom, Rochas becomes the Perpetual Leader and
Bill Gates the God-Unseen harvesting ovarian eggs for embryonic stem cell research. We laughed at this possibility even in
our press room, but we are not naive in our assessment of the facts before us. We see that all is put in place to make this
work, no matter how remote a possibility the average Nigerian who may be naive and uninformed thinks it will not happen,
only by the Grace of God. Amen.

http://crimefacts.org/2015-okorochas-presidential-ambition-and-the-bill-gates-connectionand-the-plan-to-cast-rochas-in-gold/

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by adeyak83(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2013
k
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Abagworo(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Conspiracy theory. I wonder the kid that will fall for this ish!
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by asha80(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2013
not sure what to make of this story.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by grafikii: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Wetin person no go hear.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2013
I wonder how many wraps wey Berem take to reach this level of highness..
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2013
OP, abeg remain some of that thing for me to smoke.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by roga: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think the author/writer of this article is naïve, how can you expect people to believe all the lies put above? Come up with better things, nigerians are wiser.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju: I wonder how many wraps wey Berem take to reach this level of highness..
Attack the message and not the messenger. I didn't write the article please!! angry
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by desgiezd(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
An advice to the writer of this crap, next time you want to vomit rubbish as this one, try and make it more sensible and convincing. Mscheeewww!
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by DerideGull(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo: Conspiracy theory. I wonder the kid that will fall for this ish!

There is no doubt most Nigerians are moronic panhandlers and have pair of eyes yet can not see a damn thing across the bridge of their noses. We are watching very closely the number of pupils reportedly missing from Okorocha’s deceitful and so-called philanthropic schools across Nigeria. Mallam Rochas Okorocha never had a decent paying job until propped up by evil doers. We are watching him closely.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Nwaoguta(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
okorocha is a fool, abagworo go tell am.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nwa oguta: okorocha is a fool, abagworo go tell am.

I will chino but after you stop being obsessed with Oguta. We have a lot of pretty and intelligent girls.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by UyiIredia(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
There are some truth to some conspiracy theories. The existence of the Auschwitz concentration camp for killing Jews was thought to be a conspiracy when Polish freedom fighter told the Americans. So was the coup plot against Diya when it was rumored. Even closer now, so was the threat of a group to destabilize the country now known to be Boko Haram. I'll keep crossed fingers and mind alert. Which should be the case whereitnot humans tend to slack.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by cashkid18(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
lets pray dt dis crap does nt mak it to d fp
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Mylove55(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
I pray ooo,perpetua leader.where me dey.nigeria is too hot 4 a single person to rule,even abacha fail.
Re: 2015: Okorocha’ S Presidential Ambition And The Bill Gates Connection by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nonsense..

Wey mama aisha, abeg, give hot akara and kunu...

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Will End In A Week, ASUU Said / Jonathan Open to Reconciliation With Obasanjo – Presidency / BREAKING: Nyanya Explosion: INTERPOL Hands Over Alleged Mastermind To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.