Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. (1984 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Dennis Bergkamp: Tribute To A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by teeroy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2006
Indeed the entire football world is going to miss the mercurial skills of this great man. About two seasons ago when he started to ponder retirement,i strained to see all i could of this great man before he finally hung his boots. It's true that we have many skillful players in the game today including the reigning footballer of the year but the difference which Zizou brought to the game was immense.
He made us realise that football could be played like he was in a ballet. Often imitated, he was never replicated. His grace on the ball was mystifying. His attitude off the pitch was gracious. An achiever of the highest order.
I am proud to have been born to witness the start and the end of such a glittering career.
ALL HAIL KING ZIZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by vichel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2006
Hail Him, u have said it all my man. Zizou was and still is a great footballer whom am never tired of watching. He is a LEGEND
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by spikelord(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2006
Yes, I love this man!

I just don't want him to retire!
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by nobody2: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2006
papa football is his name.
if worshipping human beings is ideal, i will worship the man that command the leather they call football.
by the way, his retirement was a smooth one.
no regrets whatsoever better retire than to die in the pitch.
ur contributions can never be over emphasized.
i call u papa football.
na u biko
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by teeroy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
Again Zizou was one of the few French players that made sense during their draw against Switzerland. The supposed "star" of the team, thyierry henry caught the stage fright syndrome when it mattered the most. VIVA ZIZOU!!!!
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by teeroy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
The Great man has proved himself once again by delivering when it mattered the most.Zizou is simply amazing. he belongs to that elite group of players that save their best for the world cup itself. I keep on saying it, after Pele and Maradona, Zidane is next on the list of the greatest footballers ever. all hail the prof.
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by teeroy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2006
He don do am again!~!!!!.Zidane was no doubt 5the motivating factor behind France's win again.He was simply fantastic.A virtuoso performance.I have simply run out of words for this legend.
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by Grizzly(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2006
He done well already,
Re: Zinedine Zidane:tribute To A Legend. by amodu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2006
He has really done well for his country

i salute him.

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Arsenal Sunday February 8th 2:20 Pm Nigerian Time / Who's Got This Championd League!barca Or Arsenal / Is Epl Really The Best League? Benfica 5 Everton 0 !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.