Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti (1169 Views)

My Take On APC'S Fracas - Cramjones / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by souljaboy(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Residents of ado ekiti and its environs woke up early this morning to find all major roads leading to the state capital from other states barricaded by factions of the incubent governor kayode fayemi and the newly decamped senator MOB from iyini ekiti who has the intention of declaring his governorship ambition earlier slated for today. High presence of armed security personnels are everywhere and thugs gathered at various locations in the town....
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Shine1177: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
souljaboy: Residents of ado ekiti and its environs woke up early this morning to find all major roads leading to the state capital from other states barricaded by factions of the incubent governor kayode fayemi and the newly decamped senator MOB from iyini ekiti who has the intention of declaring his governorship ambition earlier slated for today. High presence of armed security personnels are everywhere and thugs gathered at various locations in the town....

Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) is not a senator but a House of Reps. member of ACN/APC so he did not decamp from anywhere. The situation in Ekiti State my homeland is due to the indifference between him and the governor over Bamidele's ambition in 2014.

I see him eventually contesting on Labour Party's platform.

Ekiti a'gbe a o!

1 Like

Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
It is part of progressiveness, ohoo! who say APC is our alternative.

1 Like

Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Fayemi exhibihited a totally unheard of level of thuggery that even Fayose a more courageous individual has never displayed...suffice to say insane! Weapons (guns, cutlasses and cudgels) were brandished openly by Mentillo and co a key thug on Fayemi's payroll, women were being harrassed openly by thugs for daring to walk on the streets! It was a SIEGE mounted on Ado by Fayemi himself...banks refused to open...civil servants stayed indoors...it was terrible...pictures and videos coming!
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
What I witnessed at Ado ekiti today has made me lose the little respect I had left for Fayemi. Ekiti is not a place where thugs can successfully be used as weapons against the people. Ekiti people will vomit anything and everything being shoved down their throats whether you like it or not. NURTW may be installing governors in Lagos, but in Ekiti, the earlier they know that it won't work the better for them. Yes! I am saying it again, let the child of the hunter be warned, that roaming at the river banks might not be a good idea, lets he receives bullets from good guns. For obedience is better than sacrifice. Ekiti a gbe a o.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by karlmax2: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
tpacalipse: What I witnessed at Ado ekiti today has made me lose the little respect I had left for Fayemi. Ekiti is not a place where thugs can successfully be used as weapons against the people. Ekiti people will vomit anything and everything being shoved down their throats whether you like it or not. NURTW may be installing governors in Lagos, but in Ekiti, the earlier they know that it won't work the better for them. Yes! I am saying it again, let the child of the hunter be warned, that roaming at the river banks might not be a good idea, lets he receives bullets from good guns. For obedience is better than sacrifice. Ekiti a gbe a o.
that is how our progressives play their own progressive politics. Very unfortunate, if this was done by a pdp or any other party's governor mr lair mohammed would call a press confrence telling nigerians how that governor is worse than hitler. Just like his telling gej to remove maku as acting minister of defence because he claimed he has an interest in what is happening in nasarawa.the problem in nasarawa was started by another progressive governor and his hired fulani terrorists just like fayemi is doing with this thugs in ado ekiti

2 Likes

Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by amarilo: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
You all poster are not from south west so why taking panda oil for anode man headache. If what is happening in Ado is not good for you move back to your village. Simples. Show us pishure o'jare.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
APC is a party of strange bedfellows who will be worser than PDP
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by okooloyun1(m): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Politifians and their party wahala, keke Ajumose ooya carry me go Ibadan jare.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Xfactoria: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2013
smartchoice: Fayemi exhibihited a totally unheard of level of thuggery that even Fayose a more courageous individual has never displayed...suffice to say insane! Weapons (guns, cutlasses and cudgels) were brandished openly by Mentillo and co a key thug on Fayemi's payroll, women were being harrassed openly by thugs for daring to walk on the streets! It was a SIEGE mounted on Ado by Fayemi himself...banks refused to open...civil servants stayed indoors...it was terrible...pictures and videos coming!

That is the revolution Fayemi spoke about the other day. A new level of thuggery by a supposed PhD governor whose area of expertise is history and politics.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by karlmax2: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2013
amarilo: You all poster are not from south west so why taking panda oil for anode man headache. If what is happening in Ado is not good for you move back to your village. Simples. Show us pishure o'jare.
look at this tout and who told u were not from sw. U apc sycopants thinks anybody that is against ur 419 leaders are not from the sw,u fools have not learnt ur lessons from the last election in ondo were your so called progressives came a distance third. Ekiti would be another lesson for u guys. Any attempt for fayemi and his thugs to rig this election would be met with fire. Touts parading their selves as progressives. The sw people are now aware of your deciets
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by ebgbest(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
amarilo: You all poster are not from south west so why taking panda oil for anode man headache. If what is happening in Ado is not good for you move back to your village. Simples. Show us pishure o'jare.

If u think odas p'ple are living in a ekiti den uu are dreamin. I serve in ado,ministry of works,dat capital is d worse+undelvelop capital in 9jeria... A capittal dat haas no street light using ba3 as street light, a road lik d one leadin 2 a farm
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by ebgbest(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2013

If u think odas p'ple are living in a ekiti den uu are dreamin. I serve in ado,ministry of works,dat capital is d worse+undelvelop capital in 9jeria... A capittal dat haas no street light using ba3 as street light, a road lik d one leadin 2 a farm... Only kopas are d diff p'ple u can c der sir
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by amarilo: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
karl max: look at this tout and who told u were not from sw. U apc sycopants thinks anybody that is against ur 419 leaders are not from the sw,u fools have not learnt ur lessons from the last election in ondo were your so called progressives came a distance third. Ekiti would be another lesson for u guys. Any attempt for fayemi and his thugs to rig this election would be met with fire. Touts parading their selves as progressives. The sw people are now aware of your deciets
If it not good for you move to your village. Simples!!!!! Ekiti state cannot be feeding you people all the time. SW is for Yorubas so sud off.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Shine1177: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
smartchoice: Fayemi exhibihited a totally unheard of level of thuggery that even Fayose a more courageous individual has never displayed...suffice to say insane! Weapons (guns, cutlasses and cudgels) were brandished openly by Mentillo and co a key thug on Fayemi's payroll, women were being harrassed openly by thugs for daring to walk on the streets! It was a SIEGE mounted on Ado by Fayemi himself...banks refused to open...civil servants stayed indoors...it was terrible...pictures and videos coming!

So its this bad? Power really intoxicate.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by hopilo: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
The devil in PDP that we all know is better cos these APC guys will do worst things if given opportunity like Ekiti show of shame. Lia lia Mohammed come decieve me again
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by karlmax2: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
amarilo: If it not good for you move to your village. Simples!!!!! Ekiti state cannot be feeding you people all the time. SW is for Yorubas so sud off.
shut up fayemi ora isa
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by karlmax2: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
amarilo: If it not good for you move to your village. Simples!!!!! Ekiti state cannot be feeding you people all the time. SW is for Yorubas so sud off.
shut up ora isa w
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
It was crazy...

Shine1177:

So its this bad? Power really intoxicate.
Re: ACN/APC Fracas And Security Report In Ado Ekiti by jmaine: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2013

This ediot needs to shut his stink up. . . . . angry

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Money Laundering: Group Mounts Pressure On Lagos Govt To Prosecute Obi / Jonathan Sends Kuku To Confer With Pastor Bakare On National Conference / I Am A Money Magician — Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.