Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56398 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Indications emerged on Sunday why the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) was initially keen on fielding a Muslim/Muslim candidate for the 2015 presidential election.

Despite the fact that its former member and one-time Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode raised an alarm on the issue earlier in 2014, top APC chieftains still tried to sell the idea which was rejected by many Nigerians and even APC members.

APC national leader and former Lagos State governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his successor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, former Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, the party’s presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (all Muslims) among others, at one time or the other, insisted there was nothing wrong with same-religion ticket.
A point the APC and those who believed in the controversial game plan gave as reference, was that since Nigeria remains an indivisible entity, a Muslim/Muslim ticket was no big deal.

They were also quick to use the 1993 presidential election, where Chief M.K.O. Abiola contested along with Baba Gana Kingibe on the Social Democratic Party (SDP) platform as a reference.

APC and its kingmakers would later bow to pressure and the noise generated by the Muslim/Muslim ticket reduced with the emergence of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor, as the running mate to Gen. Buhari.

But more reasons on why the APC was desperate to have a Muslim from South-West have surfaced, as a source confided in DAILY POST that the politics that shrouded the insistence by Tinubu to present either himself or a loyal Muslim candidate was more than what was visible to the eyes of Nigerians.
According to him, a major reason behind the Muslim/Muslim ticket was to have Nigeria’s presidency be within the grasp of the South-West region in the event Buhari finds it difficult to carry on as the nation’s leader.

[b]Buhari’s health scare

Our source, knowledgeable of happenings within the corridors of power, Aso Rock, said there is a security report concerning the health of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the APC presidential standard bearer.The report, he told DAILY POST, shows that the 72 year-old former Head of State may not live more than a year or two if he assumes office as Nigeria’s President in 2015.

“Many people think the presidency or the PDP is trying to portray Buhari in a bad light or declare him unfit for the nation’s topmost job but the information I am giving you is authentic”, he alleged.

Asked to provide specifics of the content of the security report to back up his claim, the source said: “A part of it goes thus: Should Buhari win, he may not be able to complete a single four-year tenure due to his health condition; he has continued to manage his health secretly.

“Let me ask you these questions: Why do you think Tinubu was ready to risk a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Why do you think he presented himself at the eleventh hour when talks were on to pick Buhari’s running mate? When he failed in his quest, why do you think he picked his associate of 20 years?”
[/b]

“The truth is that Tinubu and his cohorts know that the demands of office will tell on Buhari and same will either kill him or weigh him down excessively,” the source added.

North not backing Buhari

The source further told DAILY POST that powers that be in the North are not comfortable with the choice of Buhari.

“Look, many eminent personalities in the North are not supporting Buhari’s candidature because they also know this fact.

“They are aware that Buhari may not see 2019, so they don’t want to gamble. We all know there exists a Northern cabal and these guys will rather wait for President Jonathan to complete his eight years and hand over to them. They want eight years too!

“So, they have agreed not to throw their weight behind Buhari, who may not even see four years through. The North do not want a repetition of the Yar’ Adua saga; they are being very careful.

“This is because if anything happens to Buhari, power will return to the South, South-West for that matter and this may happen less than a decade after Baba Obasanjo left Aso Rock.

“Not just that, power will effectively be in the hands of Bola Tinubu because Osinbajo is his confirmed stooge. Can you now see all these indices? Now, who in his or her right senses would believe that the North are backing Buhari. Certainly, not the North I know”.

The Obasanjo angle

DAILY POST also gathered that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is in the know of the permutation being worked out by Tinubu.

“Some Nigerians are so gullible”, our source said.

“What do you think Tinubu was going to do in Obasanjo’s house in Ota? To eat eba and vegetable soup?” He quipped rhetorically.

“He was part of the grand plan for Buhari to win APC presidential primary because they know he won’t last. He is on a mission, alongside the APC, to retain power in the South.

“They are planning to short-change the North again and the Arewa hierarchy have uncovered the plot. Like I said before, many prominent Northern leaders have taken a decision not to endorse the Buhari’s and an APC presidency because they also have access to the security report on his health.

“Obasanjo is aware of the document; Tinubu too. So they know very well what they are doing.”

DAILY POST had earlier gathered that President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly raised the issue of Buhari candidacy vis-à-vis his age and health during his homage to former Head of State, Ibrahim Badamosi Banagida.

Jonathan had on Saturday visited IBB at his Hilltop mansion in Minna, Niger State.

On his entourage were National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki; his Chief of Staff, Gen. Jones Arogbofa; Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Bala Muhammed; former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi and Senator Ahmadu Ali, among others.

Jonathan, who canvassed support for his reelection ambition, was said to have appealed to his host to reach out to influential Northern leaders to back his 2015 bid.

The president also reportedly reiterated his promise to hand over power to a Northerner in 2019.

Efforts to get the reaction of the APC national publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed, on the purported health report on Buhari were futile.

He did not pick callls to his mobile line on Sunday and Monday.

http://dailypost.ng/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/30/apc-obasanjo-tinubu-plot-make-osinbajo-another-jonathan/
Source:

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
I endorse the story.

And here is another one

Former governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has reportedly forced members of the Southwest caucus of the party to endorse him as the Vice Presidential candidate to General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd), who won last Wednesday's party primary.

Tinubu told some members of his inner caucus that being VP is his best shot at Nigeria's presidency at this time considering that if Buhari completes one term or dies, he will, as improbably as it sounds, emerge leader of Nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/15/tinubu-muscling-southwest-political-leaders-apc-present-him-vp-candidate

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is Buhari trying to pull a Yar'adua on us?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
They have one agenda and that is to lay their itchy fingers in Nigeria's treasury. Any other agenda is secondary.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!

516 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Is Buhari trying to pull a Yar'adua on us?
It is the party called APC that is trying to pull a Yar'adua on us.We have discovered that Buhari is only Tinubu's stooge .

Buhari is Tinubu's handbag.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fitzmayowa: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't wish GMB death, but if the story is anything to by I would suggest APC start shopping for another capable person...

I would really love to see GMB go up against GEJ next year and not stepdown on health grounds...wish GMB more healthy years ahead...

27 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by asodeboyede(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Terminal what?
Well.... Tell Him To Embrace The Cross And He Will Be Healed!

40 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
Direct your execration to Tinubu and Obasanjo

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by CrazyScientist: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

Bris, forget wish, 72?! He MIGHT definitely die in office

33 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
This aboke will rest in the bosom of his Allah angry

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I don't wish GMB death, but if the story is anything to by I would suggest APC start shopping for another capable person...

I would really love to see GMB go up against GEJ next year and not stepdown on health grounds...wish GMB more healthy years ahead...
Buhari will contest 2015 election.There is no doubt about that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
CrazyScientist:

It is possible you might even die before him. Who knows? Death is no respecter of persons be it young or old.

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Although I dont wish death on Buhari but the yorubas may be plotting to play a fast one on us. Anyway goodluck to Yemi Goodluck Osibanjo and his team cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Kenai: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
CrazyScientist:

LOL @ "might definitely." grin
Now I understand why it took so long to pick a vice.

They might have considered Amaechi, but bearing in mind the way he rebelled against his former party PDP, Tinubu probably ruled him out because he was just too ambitious and might just turn against them "when" Buhari dies. grin

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by asodeboyede(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
All these things are not necessary...
Buhari CANNOT win come 2015..

Some things cannot happen...GMB can NEVER be the president of Nigeria.. NEVER EVER!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by femicyrus(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
You people are the one saying tinubu is always seeking medical treatment abroad. How can a sick man wish another sick man death?
Your source is Aso rock? I thought Gej leaves there now and not GMB. If you people now have a device that can detect health status of nigerian from Aso rock without any physical contact then that is serious. Your Juju will not decide next election

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Adminisher: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your nemesis cometh. Buhari will live longer than GEJ. He is a Spartan and he has no history of drinking like Abacha. Unlike Babangida and GEJ himself who rush abroad for treatment that has not happened. He will also not allow himself to be poisoned like Idiagbon so it a lot of misery come upon Jonathan forces.
We understand that some people have a mortal fear of this Buhari guy but there is nothing you can do. He is the next PRESIDENT come 2015 and the dread of heaven and earth is upon the PDP and Jonathan supporters when that happens. Wishful thinking will not help you, false stories will not help.

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by harrysterol(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy history at it again

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tinubu is a seasoned politician while Buhari isn't .As a matter of fact,Buhari is a neophyte when it comes to politics.

Anyone dealing with Tinubu should use long spoon assumming they don't want to dance to his tune.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by RockMaxi: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is a pity that PDP and TANoids could be so desperately mischievous.
It is so clear to this PDP that GMB could win 2015 election hence they have resulted into all manners of propaganda just to discredit GMB.
You PDP thinking GMB may not see 2019 should remember that GOD has the final say. undecided
Who knows GMB may eventually attend your funeral after seeing 2019. smiley

Please fear GOD. undecided

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by major466(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:
They have one agenda and that is to lay their itchy fingers in Nigeria's treasury. Any other agenda is secondary.
This is serious. What is wrong with these born to rule elements? Their obsession for power will put their own health at risk. This guy is prepared to die for power. Now I see truth in the plans to remove vice presidential candidate, Osinbajo incase (God forbid) Buhari wins the presidency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mtcheeeewwwww.............. Lies from the pit of hell. angry this pdp people and their petty lies. So the op wants us to belive that the northern elements are not in support of the buhari presidency!!! ACF(arewa consultative forum) and NEF(northern elders forum) have all que behind buhari.

How many times have they(acf and nef) openly criticized gej and his government? Even they die-hard pdp supporters from the north are scared to endorse gej unlike the previous election when their elites and emirs were endorsing gej here and there.

Buhari 2015
I support

Btw, buhari is 100% healthy

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by san316(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
One thing I know for sure is that there was never a time GMB was reported to have traveled out to take care of any serious medical condition.

however, PEJ even died and came back.
Tinubu spent days abroad in a foreign hospital.

If you ask me who is closer to death based on our humanly calculation, I would say by age, it is GMB but BAT has overtaken him based on fitness condition.

though, to me, anybody can die at any time. even the OP can die today regardless of his age.

so we need another story.

70 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
I can sense your fears bro.Buhari your saviour won't die.He will contest election and the results announced.

Are you going to force people to vote Buhari at gun point? Why are you so sure he would beat an incumbent - nay, an incumbent president?

I say this so you won't catch Hypertension incase your wishes(wishful thinking) do not come to pass.Thank you.
Adminisher:
Your nemesis cometh. Buhari will live longer than GEJ. He is a Spartan and he has no history of drinking like Abacha. Unlike Babangida and GEJ himself who rush abroad for treatment that has not happened. He will also not allow himself to be poisoned like Idiagbon so it a lot of misery come upon Jonathan forces.
We understand that some people have a mortal fear of this Buhari guy but there is nothing you can do. He is the next PRESIDENT come 2015 and the dread of heaven and earth is upon the PDP and Jonathan supporters when that happens. Wishful thinking will not help you, false stories will not help.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by jfking2005(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Are you a security agent? How are you able to get the security report?
The report emanate from where?
Please lets focus on issue and stop all this unfound story with no element of truth.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by egift(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP's Agents of Corruption trying all levels of Madness to see which will drive them more crazy.

Come 2015, it is Sai Buhari. No matter the pranks, Corruption will be voted out.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
sai buhari till 2030.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Kenai: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Mind posting the full link on your original post, though?
Your first post just has the DailyPost homepage as its source.

We need the full link to your stories.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by fkaz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even at 72, Buhari look more smart and healthier than president goodluck jonathan

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by gbodimowo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / Julius Berger Died And Buried In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria? / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.