Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debate And Advice To Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debate And Advice To Atheists. (527 Views)

God, The USA And The Gay Debate. / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debate And Advice To Atheists. by Bratking(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2013
I have been a silent observer in this section, okay be honest, in Nairaland affairs in general. I post a comment once in three months, sometimes 6 months even. grin
I noticed a trend however for the part week and counting(e neva end oo!), everyone seem to be posting gay topics left right and centre, even underground. But that is not the real matter wey dey ground. The main issue is that if you carry body enter one of the gay threads, you will notice something weird. I call it weird because it's kinda funny, exasperating and strange all at the same time.
The scenario is like this: Christians vs gays but the gays are not defending themselves, no! Atheists are doing a fine job for both! It's like almost all the atheist contributing in such threads are repressed gays, maybe that's why they rebelled in the first place, who knows?
Some even go as far as saying to be homo na normal thing. Abegi! I beg to differ. There is nothing normal about Jackson doing Paul, you hear? Atheists for the sake and credibility of your rebellion, stop this foolishness, deviate from defending the indefensible, I don talk my own oo! There is a reason gay people are outlawed in Nigeria and atheism ain't. They are not the same!
This is not meant as a topic, just my humble opinion on the matter. Thank you all.

Till next 3 months.grin

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debate And Advice To Atheists. by Eebrahym(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Funny guy, let's wait and see d outcome of ur humble opinion
Re: My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debate And Advice To Atheists. by GSKing: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bratking: I have been a silent observer in this section, okay be honest, in Nairaland affairs in general. I post a comment once in three months, sometimes 6 months even. grin
I noticed a trend however for the part week and counting(e neva end oo!), everyone seem to be posting gay topics left right and centre, even underground. But that is not the real matter wey dey ground. The main issue is that if you carry body enter one of the gay threads, you will notice something weird. I call it weird because it's kinda funny, exasperating and strange all at the same time.
The scenario is like this: Christians vs gays but the gays are not defending themselves, no! Atheists are doing a fine job for both! It's like almost all the atheist contributing in such threads are repressed gays, maybe that's why they rebelled in the first place, who knows?
Some even go as far as saying to be homo na normal thing. Abegi! I beg to differ. There is nothing normal about Jackson doing Paul, you hear? Atheists for the sake and credibility of your rebellion, stop this foolishness, deviate from defending the indefensible, I don talk my own oo! There is a reason gay people are outlawed in Nigeria and atheism ain't. They are not the same!
This is not meant as a topic, just my humble opinion on the matter. Thank you all.

Till next 3 months.grin
Your humble opinion? Next 3 months indeed. Here I was, thinking u had something reasonable to say! If you came here to question atheists' decisions, why the gay-themed thread? Starting a thread to incite homophobia is like looking for freshwater in the pacific. Hatred n fear have never, will not and can never change LGBT.

Since it was ur thought and opinion, u should have just archived this topic as one of ur facebook Notes for future reference, instead of coming here to waste bandwidth and precious space.

#peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Dream" GREAT NIGERIA @53 By Akoduma Michael / To Die Is Gain / Understanding (speaking In) Tongues. PART ONE (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.