Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? (1239 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)?? / Do U Know What Is Attahiyat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by Ramwab94(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
This thread has been created for the solemn come-together of muslim counterparts. With the vision of interacting, emancipating, elucidating and sharing vast Islamic Knowledge mostly compiled to educate The Muslim Child/Adult. Let's come together and make this thread a glamouros one. Come one, come all. Let's Rock Nairaland.

Let me start by Asking these Questions. And You all will be required to Answer at berth to your best understanding.

1. Who was regarded as AMIR-L-MUHMINEEN?
2. Why Was the former in question 1 being called such name?
3. At what year did the holy prophet(saw) start Prophethood?
4. How many Years was the Holy Quran Revealed?
5. Where was the prophet, when the first revelation came?
6. What chapter of the Holy Quran was the first Revelation?

Put forward your answers and ask many questions. The Islamic Current Affairs is the Thread. salam alaekum
Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by Chiefupper: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ma'shallah am in,please others let's revise or learn from one another, may Almighty Allah rewards everyone who contribute to this tread in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by Ramwab94(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiefupper: Ma'shallah am in,please others let's revise or learn from one another, may Almighty Allah rewards everyone who contribute to this tread in one way or the other
Yes my brother... We envisage more muslims to visit and comment on this thread. Meanwhile, U can also answer the above questions...
Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by tpia5: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
you might have to pose more difficult questions [perhaps], even i can answer some of these offhand.

doesnt Amir Al Mumineen mean The Faithful One?
Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by deols(f): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2013
@Op

Is your thread to achieve something different from this other thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/729056/islamic-quiz
Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by Ramwab94(m): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Islam is a message of peace. Amir L Muhmineen is the leader of the faithful. Pls put forward your answers to the afore-asked questions!
Re: TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? by deols(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2013
This thread will be closed.

redirect here-
https://www.nairaland.com/729056/islamic-quiz

(1)

How To See Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)in My Dream? Please Help Me, / A Thread For "Questions And Answers" Bothering The Muslim Ummah. / Lessons From Hadith 10 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.