Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Can A Nigerian Man Answer This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Nigerian Man Answer This (1005 Views)

Aww: See How This Nigerian Man Spent His Valentine (photos) / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by Memi(f): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2008
Hi I'm new here my boyfriend is Nigerian and I'm African-American , we have been dating for over a year , he loves  a lot of sex, are most Nigerian men like this, I thought because he was 49 he wouldn't be as viral , I even asked is he taking Viagria , Is this normal or is he just a freak

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by ekong0514(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
As for Me I Aint crazy Bout sex + Find It difficult Being turned On.
Just That When It comes to The person I'm crazy About, I'm Sumthin else,
I always told my ex, "sex dint matter" but  weneva we did It MAttered,  lol
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by francessby(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
If you are not okay or you are enjoying it with his lot of sex then let him know
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by trappa(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2008
i dont think u should attribute his sex to nigerian origin, u'r just , lucky or unlucky to hv met sm1 who likes sex so much.
U can as well meet sm1 in nigeria that doesn likt sex at all.
The best tin is to talk to him, and speak ur mind.
love to hear from u again.
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by Memi(f): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2008
Thank you for replying, at first I thought I was over reacting and I'm glad to hear that all Nigerian men are not like this , he is very sweet, and loving but when sex gets old, you should be able to be intimate on all levels not just one. I'm afraid that we will lose intimacy if I don't address this. Thank you
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by ekong0514(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
Hey Memi, Its different when U man All Of A sudden gets particular bout SEX,
Be careful to Observe 'em in other ways The way He's treating U.
If Its just In that Aspect then I believe U shld Be Able to Talk / reason/ work things out
But If U notice sum other drawbacks in the relationship, probably He's about to Leave
And Just eating you up carelessly. To the best of Ma Knowledge,
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Answer This by bdude: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
It matters a lot and i guess the fella feels his time will soon be up so he has to fire down all the way to the finish line.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ban / Africans Find Education At Ukraine Universities / Why Are Some Nairalanders Frustrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.