Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nairaland Ban - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ban (1006 Views)

Why Will Nairaland Ban Me From Placing Links To My Site? / In Sincerity, Nobody Should Escape Nairaland Ban / Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ban by 190: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
please this banning has to stop

Im begging the MOD's
this is arrant wickedness~
this is dictatorship
nairaland has never been like dis since i knew it
over 2years now,are we in the era of SANI ABACHA
please this un-necessary banning has to stop
if you have to ban someone please do so with Good reasons like
posting of Indecency PICS and not just by small tins~

its personally hurting me
so ive come out here 2 plead with the mod's,seun anyone
banning people anyhow and quickly wont make people adjust their ways
i rather suggest you send personal mails 2 memberz and if they still carry on the u can ban them~
but with the rate things are going i might have 2 pack my load elsewhere,the seeker has travelled to another forum
and we cant loose someone like that cos of inmaturity on the parts of the forum mod's and memberz

word of advice~
Re: Nairaland Ban by debosky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
Moved to nairaland section.
Re: Nairaland Ban by 190: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
debosky please dont dare me
leave it in the romance section

what the heck is wrong with u~

please dont piss me off 2nite~ please~

move it back 2 the romance section~
Re: Nairaland Ban by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Dec 15, 2009
Exactly! angry

The bans are getting too much and it has no limit
It's permanent
. angry
Re: Nairaland Ban by ichommy(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2009
yes am very sad to say this am not happy the way NL is going now, members are ban on unnecessary things

infact i was ban seen last week , and they just lift my ban yesterday

REASON

COS I REPLY TO A THREAD which website are you visiting every and many members have already reply so i have infact i didnt list any website cos am afraid of ban i just mention those name and what next BANNED

i love NL cos it not easy to be online from morning till night, and i also have my own forum site so what ban for some friend i meet here have already gone why, BAN and POST MOVE, POST DELETING
VERY BAD sad
Re: Nairaland Ban by MyHonour(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
I hear some of the members are really trouble-makers and deserve permanent bans!
But yes, banning will not make some people change their ways
Re: Nairaland Ban by DESTROTECH(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
Please moderator help have been ban, I do post in the business section before what going on please help it getting too much

(1) (Reply)

Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers / More Ways To Connect Yourself / Abia Assembly Summons Police Commissioner, Vc,over Gang Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.