Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20732 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^
berem,look upgrin
he is already here.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
I still don't get this picture. Where exactly ambulance go park offload patient and even the roof is falling off, this is more like a death trap instead of Emergency hospital where they save lives..

What a load of absurdity and travesty in 2013...
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
achi4u: ^^^
berem,look upgrin
he is already here.
I had already posted before i saw his comment. Now this thread is gonna take a new dimension. I no fit laugh! grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bloggernaija: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: Stop this your useless scrap and be useful to yourself for once.

The South East was bombed to stone age by your fathers, Arab armies and with the help of the British from 1967 to 1970.

The war ended with promises of reconciliation and reconstruction that have never happened. Then came regimes that never invested nor cited any developmental project in South East in a bid to keep them perpetually dependent on other regions.

To deepen the injustice against the Igbos of the South East, the Northern Military heads of State used State and Local Government creations to siphon the Federal allocation to the detriment of South East States.

What can we say of Census forgery and falsifying of SE figures and allotment of Federal Constituencies to under represent the Igbos.

I will stop for now, but let it be known to you that there has been a grand conspiracy in the past to keep the South East Region under-developed with minimal Federal allocation for payment of monthly salaries only.

People should be sympathetic with the plight of the South East Region instead of these useless comparisons.

You need to go and read about how the rot had already set in the eastern region prior to and during the war .
WHAT IS BAD IS BAD.
I have been passing anambra state since I was a kid.i know how much I was captivated by the onitsha bridge back then, peeping out of the car window to look at the canoes and fishermen casting their net.that view is worth a trillion dollars .mom buying bread and other snacks for our long journey to the north .
YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE TO ADMIT IT OR YOU CAN GO ALL CLANNISH SO THAT FUTURE GENERATIONS CAN BEAR THE COST
The federal government is useless and that is a known fact.but what good is it if the state government is the same.
You cannot use civil war excuses for this.a civil war yesterday does not prevent a governor from building schools ,keeping the environment clean and building roads today.
If you think otherwise. ,supply proofs with regards to his revenues and responsibility.
MEASURE HIM AGAINST A SIMILAR GOVERNOR ELSEWHERE .
USE Aregbesola's 2 years as a yardstick .
Has he done better.
BUT my opinion of most your governors is that they do not know what governance is about.
The TINAPA THING WILL WORK IN ONITSHA but obi is just too stupid or short sighted to leverage that advantage.
Not to even mention that ASABA the capital of the dysfunctional delta state is across the river .
It is easy enough to position anambra to bite into that state's earning power by making onitsha liveable
I served in the east and travelled around a bit .Aba should be owning port harcourt and used to.but right now ,PH is vacuuming everything good and leaving the exhaust fumes for Aba.
UNTIL YOU GUYS STOP USING PLATITUDES TO EXCUSE FAILURE,YOU WILL CONTINUE LOSING YOUR HUMAN RESOURCES TO OTHER STATE(rivers ,Lagos ,oyo and Abuja .the doctors ,the teachers etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: You should be attacking the poster instead. Leave Abagworo and owerri out of your discussion. don't ignite more fire! cry

I am going to ignite more fire by posting pictures of owerre to show how unbefitting it is as a state capital.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are people supporting Dr Ngige who rigged election, engaged in diabolical abominable crime in Okija and disrupted the peace of Anambra State with his god fathers for three years?

Had Ngige been the candidate of PPA in Anambra Gubernatorial election, no South Westerner will ever support him.

Let Anambrians elect the best man for the job.

This is not about SWener, show us what Peter Obi has done with trillions of Naira in his 8 years of governing Anambra.

I understand all you need to win election in that sh1thole is to chant anti-yoruba slogans. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

I am going to ignite more fire by posting pictures of owerre to show how unbefitting it is as a state capital.
It's a free world. go ahead!! grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ballabriggs: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Meanwhile, you can vote Ubah, Ngige, Obiano, Ekwunife whoever.

However, say no to that criminal Tony Nwoye. If that criminal gets in, I will say Rest In Peace finally to Anambra.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

You are one pathetic fellow, rather than counter the OP's claims u want to derail the thread by posting pics of ur village.... I hope the mods ban ur sorry ass the moment u initiate that move!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Freeglobe, I doubt if you are anywhere near Awka, because the pictures you posted are more than 5yrs ago. The Orizu Junction has been tarred and all around Ngwo Triangle. I will be leaving office soon, if you are in Awka meet me up at Federal Secretariat for street tour.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: It's a free world. go ahead!! grin

You are one person I respect, atimes I cannot place where you come from due to your unbiased approach to issues.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you talking of the same Anambra State University that recieved N3billion or so intervention fund from FG in 2012? The university was one of the 12 universities that recieved special impact fund last year.
leave that nonsense their paid journalists are writing for in the papers from that last year till now the gate of our school has not been completed
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Freeglobe, I doubt if you are anywhere near Awka, because the pictures you posted are more than 5yrs ago. The Orizu Junction has been tarred and all around Ngwo Triangle. I will be leaving office soon, if you are in Awka meet me up at Federal Secretariat for street tour.
so u can kidnap her abi?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by emiye(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta: I still don't get this picture. Where exactly ambulance go park offload patient and even the roof is falling off, this is more like a death trap instead of Emergency hospital where they save lives..

What a load of absurdity and travesty in 2013...

grin grin It looks like it was not initially planned for that, something like a make shift emergency centre.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

You are one person I respect, atimes I cannot place where you come from due to your unbiased approach to issues.
Where i come from does not matter now. All i want is for you not to heat up the thread with your incessant fights with Abagworo. Abagworo became the first person you attacked which was wrong. You can help us with links and pictures of Obi's achievements. cool
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
emiye:

grin grin It looks like it was not initially planned for that, something like a make shift emergency centre.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1314565_cccc_jpg32e2a8110147d83ee82143cb0a4a89af

Are you sure? Even Maku and his scam tour pose showed up to see and hail the broken down and death trap emergency hospital.

They even tie ribbon around the falling apart red and dusty death trap for Maku's scam tour pose. You can't make this shitttt up I swear.grin

These PDP people and the world famous chest beaters no get shame I swear... grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here we go:

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Weyrey1ofNaija(f): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
So we're all attacking Freeglobe for showing Bad pictures of our own? Hian! Shouldn't we be all sober and shii actually deciding to select someone who can do a better job. You are the problem with Nigeria. Every nation gets the Leader they Deserve.
Miracles will NEVER happen in Nigeria. Get up off your ASS and take steps to accomplish stuff. The world left us behind a looong time ago.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Freeglobe, I doubt if you are anywhere near Awka, because the pictures you posted are more than 5yrs ago. The Orizu Junction has been tarred and all around Ngwo Triangle. I will be leaving office soon, if you are in Awka meet me up at Federal Secretariat for street tour.

You are a shameless liar. I was in Anambra few weeks ago and I know the pictures are recent.

The worst thing about that state is not even physical infrastructure but a total lack of governance in the state. Everybody is a government responsible for taking care of even security. Every street in that Onitsha has its own vigilante.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Model schools in Anambra

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by IGBOSON1: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
achi4u: We Ndigbo don't want this Topic/thread to appear on front page.

there's enough news already there for ppl to read.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

You are a shameless liar. I was in Anambra few weeks ago and I know the pictures are recent.

The worst thing about that state is not even physical infrastructure but a total lack of governance in the state. Everybody is a government responsible for taking care of even security. Every street in that Onitsha has its own vigilante.
Expecting objectivity from you is like expecting Buhari to renounce Islamic fanaticism.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
More on Anambra

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
we have outgrown politics of posting pictures of fine fine houses, companies, hospitals, schools own by individuals as governors achievements.
Visit this places and see things 4 your self or keep quite for good

Major bridges constructed
and completed by the Peter
Obi’s administration includes
the Odor River Bridge along
Nibo – Umuawulu – awgbu –
Amaokpala – Oko Road;
Ezu River Bridge along Amansea –Ebenebe – Ugbenu – Ugbene – Awba Ofemili Road;
Umueze Anam – Mmiata Road Bridge;
Ogbanabo Bridge and Amodu
Bridge both in Okpuno;
pedestrian bridges at Awka and
Onitsha among others.
Some on-going bridge
works include the Construction
of 3No. Bridges along Atani –
Ozubulu Road;
Obizi River Bridge along Ugwuajilija – Isiagu – Umuawulu – Awgbu Link Road; and the Pedestrian
Bridge at Uga Junction, Onitsha.
Similarly, there are some newly
awarded and on-going road
projects. Altogether the State
Executive Council have between
1st January and 31st March
2013 approved and awarded
contracts for the construction
and rehabilitation of over 122
kilometers of roads across the 3 senatorial zones of the State.
Some of these roads include:-
i. 13kms Uzoakwa –
Ubahuekwem – Oseakwa Road
with spur to Oluoha Okechukwu
Road.
ii. 4.6kms Oyeagu
Abagana – Ukpo/Abba Onitsha/
Enugu Express Way Junction.
iii. 4.5kms Okpuno
Umuenem Street Otolo Nnewi –
Awka Etiti Road
iv. 7.93kms Ugwu
Nwasike – Azu Ogbunike –
Amawa – Osile – Ifite – Umueri
– St. Monica College with spur
to Ogbunike Cave.
v. 11.2km Atani –
Ozubulu Roads Parts I and II
vi. Reconstruction of
1.69km Amawbia By Pass.
vii. 4.2kms Additional
Roads in Okpuno
viii. 7kms Nwafor Orizu
College of Education Gate
Nsugbe - Express Way
ix. 16km Amansea –
Ndiukwuenu Phase I
x. Nkwo Market Square
– Umuoji Micro Finance Bank -
Ekeagu Abatete Road.
xi. 15.9kms Okpuno –
Urum – Amanuke – Achalla
Road
xii. FGC Nise Road/Akabo
Mbaukwu – Haba River –
Ukunu Junction
xiii. 2km Construction of
Isulo – School of the Blind, Deaf
and Dumb Road Isulo
xiv. 2kms School Road,
Commercial Road and Premier
Road all in Housing Estate,
Fegge, Onitsha South LGA.
xv. Reconstruction of
Abazuonu Street; Acha –
Madona Catholic Church Street;
Ibekwe – Acha Street and
Ihitenasa Street all in Iyiowa,
Odekpe, Ogbaru LGA.
xvi. Dualization of the
Federal/State Secretariat Road
Awka etc.
ANAMBRA ROAD
MAINTENANCE AGENCY
(ARMA).
All completed
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2013

The special edition of Education Review, Tuesday, April 30, 2013, which focused on the “Untold Story of Achebe’s school days,” attracted the attention of President Goodluck Jonathan, we can now authoritatively reveal.

The edition which harped, among other things, on the “Lessons from Chinua Achebe’s schooldays” did note that “Achebe’s school has lost its former charm, colour.”

Armed with stunning photographs, the Education Review edition in question, showed the dilapidated state of his former schools, namely St. Philip’s Central School, Akpakaogwe, Ogidi, which Achebe attended from 1936 to 1942, Central School, Nekede, Owerri, which he attended from 1942-1944 and Government College, Umuahia, where he schooled from 1944-1948.

^^^^^^

Achebe's Alma Mata....St. Philip’s Central School, Akpakaogwe, Ogidi, Anambra State.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Model schools in Anambra
nice! cool

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Is the first picture a school?

Pay that joker and his fake random pictures no attention..
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
The simple solution is to vote in Ngige. He has been tested and he performed.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mods will do well to put up this thread in the Front-page like they did previously for Theodore Orji. No time!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Expecting objectivity from you is like expecting Buhari to renounce Islamic fanaticism.

What objectivity spin master? listen I am trying to help you here. Your lack of governance does not bother me one bit, I know you guys are individualistic in nature and at such can not appreciate how your action or inaction determine what you get from the government you elect. I was in Awka and Onitsha but not bothered enough to take pictures of that sh1thole you call capital.

The only problem is after such misgovernance, you people can still not see the reason migration to other sides of the country is rampant amongst the people of SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari After A Senior Officers' Course In 1980 (Throwback Photo) / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023 / Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.