Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Never Judge A Book - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Never Judge A Book (10071 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Had To Do This "songs from saucekid" / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2008
skingo:

lexus will jam you on the road. confirmed
lol, Point proven! Funny thing, I drive a Lexus too, Mayb na my own Lex weh go jam me abi Or maybe na ma Lex weh go jam u and ur generations, Do u see how stupid that sounds But I am sure that made perfect sense to you, Illiterate ape! Go 2 School nigga,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by QBSauceKid: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2008
O boy,
I go soon turn 30
Im thnking of changing my name t Sauce Man
Roflmao!
Re: Never Judge A Book by edosioo(f): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2008
lol
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2008
Lol na everybody get lexus now abi?
Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2008
so because AKS get lexus, na everybody be that?
Re: Never Judge A Book by QBSauceKid: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2008
Dnt mind d baggar.i dey c am dey trek for unilag evryday dey sweat dey smell.
0.00 cgpa.carry ova plenty.no babes.no ride.always trekin not evn 20 naira for cab.
iv told u il sack u.ur wack!
Nd lack sex appeal.
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 2:42am On Sep 27, 2008
javalove:

so because AKS get lexus, na everybody be that?

na ur papa i blame grin

QBSauceKid:

Dnt mind d baggar.i dey c am dey trek for unilag evryday dey sweat dey smell.
0.00 cgpa.carry ova plenty.no babes.no ride.always trekin not evn 20 naira for cab.
iv told u il sack u.ur wack!
Nd lack sex appeal.

cry cry i cry for u!!!!!
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2008
All The Fans Of music whom support great music, i appreciate u,
all the fans who support Sauce kid and Wat Sauce KiD stands for, i appreciate u.
All the fans who encourage hard work, and persistence, i appreciate u.

to those who believe that anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well, i appreciate u.

Every time i do anything societal, musical, or even professional, i strive to be the best at it.
Every time i do something again, i make sure i did it better than i did it the last time.
Everyday i wake up, i strive to be a better person than i was the day b4.

When u are in the public eye, its at the discretion of the public to view u as they please.

Therefore, conclusions may be drawn day in day out by folks from all sorts of socioeconomic, social, religious backgrounds etc. In My situation, these opinions, usually translate to praises, criticisms, or just mere ignorant comments. Being in the Public eye embodies being able to handle public views, and opinions. And God knws i try!,

on the other note, for those who go on and ridicule, destroy, or even attempt to tarnish a hard earned image, hard earned publicity, or even the whole career of a hard worker such as myself just to reach a level of (selfish) satisfaction, You'll get paid in your own coins. its the way of the world.

I am a strong believer of being in control of your own destiny. take all props, take all blames, take no prisoners. I do not believe that an outside source is responsible for my destiny, success, or career. My Drive, my passion, my work ethic, my persistence at being the best at what i do, my commitment to making talent from my country heard, and respected in my field of music is my motivation.

Money is material, and we are in a materialistic world, but then again not everyone has money, not everyone will make money in this gig.
Music is not guaranteed to feed me or my family, but my knowledge of how to market myself and reach out to those who like what i have to offer is what could earn me a living whether lifetime or short term,

in closing. I may not be the best period, but don't sleep on me, im trying to be the best. Everyday that passes, i strive for it and no man can stop this machine because no man built this machine.

This was just lingering in my thots for a while, Thanx for paying attention.

To the DJs who will continue to support my music and uplift the best of what Nigerians in and out of Nigeria have to offer, understand, u are doing Ur own part in making Naija music a global phenomenon.
I encourage you to continue to do so.
I'll do my part and continue to represent African hip hop around the world as the African Ambassador of Rap Music!

African American
Expect Greatness!
ItsNaija
www.youtube.com/yebariba

African American is coming soon
ItsNaija!

Wend Jo Wadley (Manchester) wrote
at 12:32pm on September 11th, 2008
Very well said Sauce Kid. Just be you and You WILL shine in your own right.

Keep striving, Stay fly,

ItsNaija!

Gbenga F wrote
at 2:28pm on September 11th, 2008
being a writer myself,i appreciate this, sometimes the only way to ease ur stress is to pour it out, what better way than to write or if u r able to,sing.u do both, KUDOS to u,

MAY GOD PUT HIS HANDS ON UR HARD WORK,
from the words of the greatest writers : 1 COR 3:6-- Paul/Sauce plants,apollo waters, GOD gives the increase.SO be it, AMEN!

Ige Oyedele (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:34pm on September 11th, 2008
Keep REPPING NAIJA anyday , anytime. U go see say NAIJA go soon dey REP SAUCEKID
Report - Delete

Ameenah Swagger Williams (Montgomery College) wrote
at 2:48pm on September 11th, 2008
TRUE YARN, LOOKIN FWD 2 THA AFRICAN AMERICAN ALBUM THO. KEEP DOIN UR THANG.
Report - Delete

Tu-fab Victor wrote
at 3:15pm on September 11th, 2008
Saucekid, u r smooth as Ice, Twice as Nice & will never have a bad day in ur life. Keep it Up Man, The Street is proud of you, we'll all vote you 2 the highest top!
Report - Delete

Akinola 'juelz' Jb-m (London) wrote
at 3:31pm on September 11th, 2008
well said bruv, Nothing do u mehn, just keep doin ur thing, Haterz gon hate, its a sign u re doin it right bruv, keep making the music, keep repping naija,
Report - Delete

Lamii Opere wrote
at 3:34pm on September 11th, 2008
U never cease to amaze me, u just did it again(remember?)-This is just too much, I'm inspired. C u @the top where u belong.
Report - Delete
Ade-ford Perez (Shoreline) wrote
at 3:56pm on September 11th, 2008
Dats it. Period
Report - Delete

Sisi Abebi (Central Jersey, NJ) wrote
at 3:59pm on September 11th, 2008
how many more times can i say i'm proud of u!!

blessed always.

~sisi
Report - Delete

Jay Levanne (Los Angeles, CA) wrote
at 4:00pm on September 11th, 2008
i already think you're the fucking greatest. dont even worry about it kid. i got haters by the trucks and they are WORKING against me daily. but u know what bleeps em up, i dont see em. lol. take care dude.
Report - Delete

Jenny Ysf wrote
at 4:43pm on September 11th, 2008
U KNOW U DOING UR THING, N MIND U, AS FOR ME OOO I LOVE N ENJOY UR MUSICS, UR SHIT IS NICE AND I TELL U WHENEVER I HEAR THEM, JUS KEEP DOING WHAT U DO, U ARE ALREADY BLESSED WITH UR TALENT AND GOD ALMIGHTY WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS U ABOUNDANTLY, MUCH LOVE BABY BRO
Report - Delete

Onelia BabydollStella P. (Peace) wrote
Good Job!! People will rather see you fail than succeed. Ive heard your music and i can tell that u put your time and effort into making it. Haters will ridicule but all you can do is look back at them from your rearview mirror cause they def. do not make u or feed u, Keep doin a great job!!!

Wizkid Scam wrote
at 4:44pm on September 11th, 2008
u're mouthed.well said.
oluwa sauce gat ur bck on d street anidai!!
Report - Delete

Nemeze Cno Onyemaobi (Washington, DC) wrote
at 4:52pm on September 11th, 2008
Thats A Nice way To Put things Sauce , I am Feeling U on This Nice One, I know All The Fans Should Be expecting Fire From U with Big Names Coming from Ur Album, Like U say, ITS COMING SOOOOOOOOON,
Report - Delete

Franklyn 'Dapper Ughanze' Lamborghini (Nigeria) wrote
at 5:12pm on September 11th, 2008
Let's GET Get get It Sauce!!!!Certified Pro On the A&A Album bro, We so High n Fly they could'nt reach us Mehn, BLACK MILLIE/STRAP got ya back, Halleluyah, Tis the Movement!!
Report - Delete

Samuel Dogini (Western Michigan) wrote
at 5:25pm on September 11th, 2008
Truth!!! Keep doin ya thin dawg, Nuthin do U, Its Naija!
Report - Delete

Besi J Oteri (Houston, TX) wrote
at 5:37pm on September 11th, 2008
dopeeeeee, always a fan of ya smiley
Report - Delete

Tony Tonestar Harris (Washington, DC) wrote
at 5:46pm on September 11th, 2008
Homie this is real. This lets the audience know what musicians go thru being in the public eye. the hard work and the pressure that comes with being the best at what you do, the ignorant comments from haters who wish they were in your shoes. just take it all with luv and keep doing you! always put God 1st, as long as you know where you're going and you are in control of your own destiny NO ONE or NOTHING can stop you!

much respect homie!!!
Report - Delete
Kennisblegad Akinola Olaotan (Singapore) wrote
at 5:48pm on September 11th, 2008
mayne , keeping ur head up, taking control of ur own destiny

success will always show foorth

big ups sauce

ItsNaija!
Report - Delete

Dayo Dre (Nigeria) wrote
at 6:03pm on September 11th, 2008
Gbaayii Man, u too much, remember coz u r like a god in the street coz u fear no man, African Ambassador of Rap Music, it's Naija,
Report - Delete

Eziaku 'Ezzie' Ogbonna (University of Maryland Baltimore) wrote
at 6:36pm on September 11th, 2008
, this embodied the convo we had the other day.
I gotta respect your hustle ma dude, and you've always stayed real with me.telling me like it is from day one, and I respect you for that. You know I've got ya back bro,
-----------------------------
☆•·.EzZiE Baby.·•★
Report - Delete

Nollege Wizdumb (Baltimore, MD) wrote
at 8:26pm on September 11th, 2008
As you know, we get it all and you definitely handle it better than I do. Honestly man, your note reminded me of the things I know but push aside when I read ignorant coomments and then think about the hard work that I put into this music thing. Keep up the hustle; your true fans are loyal as ever, some of them just need to show face instead of praising you behind close door.

This sounds like a track tho, let's get it!
Report - Delete
Harry Baba (Nigeria) wrote
at 10:47pm on September 11th, 2008
Do you, Bleep the Haterz, they hate cause you doin' good, so keep doing what you do. make good music. keep working hard cause them folks aint never going away,
this music shit aint no joke and folks on the outside don't know how hard it is, for everyone that makes it there are 100 more that aint gonna make it for one reason or the other,

hang in there, keep grindin'
African American,
Sauce Kid.
Tribe X.
it's Naija.
Report - Delete

Mtrill Teria wrote
at 12:16am on September 12th, 2008
serious talk. keep doing ya thing you are a star. The world would always be comprised of haters and lovers.Just be persistent. Its all good my brother
Report - Delete

Longe Oluwatosin (Nigeria) wrote
at 1:26am on September 12th, 2008
baba u get mouthand besides ure covered
Report - Delete

Umar Sule (Westminster College) wrote
at 1:56am on September 12th, 2008
Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!
unoe d h8rs jus never get away, Bleep dem tatz h8n u 4 no reason mehn.u r d 1st 9ja rapper i took tym 2 listen 2.n u killed it.'

Keep doin ur thin bruv,
Report - Delete
Olanasty J. Gbadamosi wrote
at 1:58am on September 12th, 2008
Thru talk sauce, i respect em thots & m 4kin inspired. Kip dis up & its definately definately gon 4evaly be NAIJAaaa, !
Report - Delete

Oluwatosin Josh (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:11am on September 12th, 2008
Wel spoken mahn! , let 'em haterz keep hatin, dey can hate but dey can't face u! let 'em tok abt u, itz cuz u r IMPORTANT, nuthn z g0na st0p yu, d sky ain't ur limit but ur startin point, u n0 greE? , Its naija 4eva,
Report - Delete

Banky W. (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:48am on September 12th, 2008
I'm on the African American album, are u?

It's me too.

B Duble U
Report - Delete

Dro Ameh (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:50am on September 12th, 2008
dis is deep,impressive
Report - Delete

Osudueh Willybang E. wrote
at 3:33am on September 12th, 2008
wad d deal homeboy, u knw i always got ur back hommie , keep puttin work on dis shit, u cud just be naija's jay-z, but dat makes me whizzy aight lol.its ur boy "silly" hommie, holla back
Report - Delete
Samuel Agu wrote
at 5:23am on September 12th, 2008
ok
Report - Delete

Aishat Asuni wrote
at 7:07am on September 12th, 2008
u're mouthed jo, notin do u,lt de player haterz kip hatin, u gt ma back, u o greeee.its naija, lol
Report - Delete

Hugo Oh (Nigeria) wrote
at 7:32am on September 12th, 2008
Heard Sauce gt a problem wiff 9ja DJs,
, Ow true?
Report - Delete

Chizea Nomso wrote
at 8:04am on September 12th, 2008
good one ,
Report - Delete

Ibiwoye Baron G Olanrewaju (Nigeria) wrote
at 9:01am on September 12th, 2008
The sky's the limit,
Report - Delete

Kunle Banji (Wales) wrote
at 9:09am on September 12th, 2008
we appreciate u too bruv, keep ballin, stay fly, we gon b here to GrEE

tsss naija
Report - Delete

Should i keep copying and pasting? maybe i should.
Elizabeth LadyLiz Akisanya (Ohio State) wrote
at 10:02am on September 12th, 2008
Omo you will go far, No one can dime your light. Continue doing what you do best. You shall be blessed in all you do.You shall have long life and prosperity
Report - Delete

Ayobami Lademi Banji (Wales) wrote
at 10:08am on September 12th, 2008
The Process mite seem like stress, but its the Progress that feels the best!
No doubts its been progress for you all the way.
dem haters are only your shit and it dsnt even sit in the toilet, U flush 'em so they are nowhere to be found, April babies, lmao
JAH WILL ALWAYS COME TRUE FOR YOU!!

its your NO 1 GREEer!
Its Naija
its YouToo O.
Report - Delete

Ashlie Ebunoluwa Nwakegu Trimnell (East Bay, CA) wrote
at 1:11pm on September 12th, 2008
awwww bighead well sed, gotchur back 100% u alrdeady kno brother ♥ ebunoluwa
Report - Delete

Kingsley Iheanyi wrote
at 2:03pm on September 12th, 2008
Big up sauce kid , i love your music and i appreciate you for the nice work you are doing , Big Up Brof, It's 9ja
Report - Delete

Idubor Osariase (London) wrote
at 3:19pm on September 12th, 2008
u r a sure boi,
Report - Delete
Tunji Papaz Yahaya (London) wrote
at 3:41am on September 13th, 2008
Awon AYE?
E de je ki man yi soro at last
Hissssssssssss,
I knw there re only 3 types of bosses,
Hugo Boss
Rick Ross the Boss and
Sauce the Boss, Lmao
and me 2,
Report - Delete

Joey Ojeh (Nigeria) wrote
at 6:33am on September 13th, 2008
Broda what more can i say, U r mouthed and shall be blessed!
It is well with you.
one luv
Report - Delete

Shorty Ace (Lagos) wrote
at 2:02am on September 14th, 2008
d hataz exist just so u'd knw u need 2 strive 2 do beta,
ur fans? dey r d major reason u do beta!
ama fan! Yebariba Sambaribobo!

African American , d streets is waiting!!
GiDi BaBy!
Report - Delete

Ogunwede Rotimi (Nigeria) wrote
at 1:35am on September 15th, 2008
<<<Sighssss>>>>

we all do the do to get ours in the little way we can,
so wen peeps r hatin on us,its a visual representation that wez doin
beta dan they is,

I always say "Thus each person by his fears gives wings to rumor, and, without any real source of apprehension, men fear what they themselves have imagined" which is wat is happening to all our haters.Its me too.
Its 9aija.
Report - Delete
Joseph Izevbigie Smith (Turkey) wrote
at 10:56am on September 15th, 2008
word.nuff said!!!
Report - Delete

Aderonke Balogun wrote
at 11:30am on September 15th, 2008
i just think ur born 2 do dis,
Report - Delete

Syntillate Gafar (Lagos) wrote
at 2:13am on September 16th, 2008
u are big!!!
keep doing it big,
we appreciate u mehn
Report - Delete

Tom Omofoma Junior (Huntsville / Decatur, AL) wrote
at 9:42am on September 16th, 2008
Just be you !! And grow yearly and see things more clearly

We"sure love you !!

Itsnaija
Report - Delete

Dolapo Junaid (Reservoir High School) wrote
at 6:18pm on September 20th, 2008
i guess u r destid for greatness, i didnt really like u all dat much b4 cos it always seemed like u were saying nonsense, and we have enough artists doing that already, but obviously level don pass level, omo, next album must be solid o, and PLEASE, I BEG, NO STEAL BEATS, THAT SHIT IS UNPROFFESIONAL, BUT, YEA, I THINK U MIGHT BE THE BEST NIGERIAN RAPPER EVER, JUST HAVE TO KEEP DOING IT, GOODLUCK, MAN, DUDE, GET WITH SOMEONE FOR A SONG OR TWO, MO MONEY, 9ICE,DBANJ,SOUNDSULTAN,2FACE,FAZE,ME( I BE RAPPER 4 REEEEEEEEEL SON!!!HEHEHE!), GOODLUCK DUDE.
Report - Delete
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
Wend Jo Wadley (Manchester) wrote
at 12:32pm on September 11th, 2008
Very well said Sauce Kid. Just be you and You WILL shine in your own right.

Keep striving, Stay fly,

ItsNaija!

Gbenga F wrote
at 2:28pm on September 11th, 2008
being a writer myself,i appreciate this, sometimes the only way to ease ur stress is to pour it out, what better way than to write or if u r able to,sing.u do both, KUDOS to u,

MAY GOD PUT HIS HANDS ON UR HARD WORK,
from the words of the greatest writers : 1 COR 3:6-- Paul/Sauce plants,apollo waters, GOD gives the increase.SO be it, AMEN!

Ige Oyedele (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:34pm on September 11th, 2008
Keep REPPING NAIJA anyday , anytime. U go see say NAIJA go soon dey REP SAUCEKID
Report - Delete

Ameenah Swagger Williams (Montgomery College) wrote
at 2:48pm on September 11th, 2008
TRUE YARN,  LOOKIN FWD 2 THA AFRICAN AMERICAN ALBUM THO. KEEP DOIN UR THANG.
Report - Delete

Tu-fab Victor wrote
at 3:15pm on September 11th, 2008
Saucekid, u r smooth as Ice, Twice as Nice & will never have a bad day in ur life. Keep it Up Man, The Street is proud of you, we'll all vote you 2 the highest top!
Report - Delete

Akinola 'juelz' Jb-m (London) wrote
at 3:31pm on September 11th, 2008
well said bruv,  Nothing do u mehn,  just keep doin ur thing,  Haterz gon hate, its a sign u re doin it right bruv,  keep making the music,  keep repping naija,
Report - Delete

Lamii Opere wrote
at 3:34pm on September 11th, 2008
U never cease to amaze me, u just did it again(remember?)-This is just too much, I'm inspired. C u @the top where u belong.
Report - Delete
Ade-ford Perez (Shoreline) wrote
at 3:56pm on September 11th, 2008
that is it. Period
Report - Delete

Sisi Abebi (Central Jersey, NJ) wrote
at 3:59pm on September 11th, 2008
how many more times can i say i'm proud of u!!

blessed always.

~sisi
Report - Delete

Jay Levanne (Los Angeles, CA) wrote
at 4:00pm on September 11th, 2008
i already think you're the fucking greatest. don't even worry about it kid. i got haters by the trucks and they are WORKING against me daily. but u know what bleeps em up,  i don't see em. lol. take care dude.
Report - Delete

Jenny Ysf wrote
U KNOW U DOING UR THING, N MIND U, AS FOR ME OOO I LOVE N ENJOY UR MUSICS, UR SHIT IS NICE AND I TELL U WHENEVER I HEAR THEM, JUS KEEP DOING WHAT U DO, U ARE ALREADY BLESSED WITH UR TALENT AND GOD ALMIGHTY WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS U ABOUNDANTLY, MUCH LOVE BABY BRO
Report - Delete

Onelia BabydollStella P. (Peace) wrote
Good Job!! People will rather see you fail than succeed. Ive heard your music and i can tell that u put your time and effort into making it. Haters will ridicule but all you can do is look back at them from your rearview mirror cause they def. do not make u or feed u,  Keep doin a great job!!!

Wizkid Scam wrote
at 4:44pm on September 11th, 2008
u're mouthed.well said.
oluwa sauce gat ur bck on d street anidai!!
Report - Delete

Nemeze Cno Onyemaobi (Washington, DC) wrote
at 4:52pm on September 11th, 2008
Thats A Nice way To Put things Sauce , I am Feeling U on This Nice One, I know All The Fans Should Be expecting Fire From U with Big Names Coming from Ur Album, Like U say, ITS COMING SOOOOOOOOON,
Report - Delete

Franklyn 'Dapper Ughanze' Lamborghini (Nigeria) wrote
at 5:12pm on September 11th, 2008
Let's GET Get get It Sauce!!!!Certified Pro On the A&A Album bro, We so High n Fly they could'nt reach us Mehn, BLACK MILLIE/STRAP got ya back, Halleluyah, Tis the Movement!!
Report - Delete

Samuel Dogini (Western Michigan) wrote
at 5:25pm on September 11th, 2008
Truth!!! Keep doin ya thin dawg,  Nuthin do U,  Its Naija!
Report - Delete

Besi J Oteri (Houston, TX) wrote
at 5:37pm on September 11th, 2008
dopeeeeee,  always a fan of ya smiley
Report - Delete

Tony Tonestar Harris (Washington, DC) wrote
at 5:46pm on September 11th, 2008
Homie this is real. This lets the audience know what musicians go through being in the public eye. the hard work and the pressure that comes with being the best at what you do,  the ignorant comments from haters who wish they were in your shoes. just take it all with love and keep doing you! always put God 1st,  as long as you know where you're going and you are in control of your own destiny NO ONE or NOTHING can stop you!

much respect homie!!!
Report - Delete
Kennisblegad Akinola Olaotan (Singapore) wrote
at 5:48pm on September 11th, 2008
mayne ,  keeping ur head up,  taking control of ur own destiny

success will always show foorth

big ups sauce

ItsNaija!
Report - Delete

Dayo Dre (Nigeria) wrote
at 6:03pm on September 11th, 2008
Gbaayii Man,  u too much, remember because u r like a god in the street because u fear no man, African Ambassador of Rap Music,  it's Naija,
Report - Delete

Eziaku 'Ezzie' Ogbonna (University of Maryland Baltimore) wrote
at 6:36pm on September 11th, 2008
, this embodied the convo we had the other day.
I gotta respect your hustle ma dude, and you've always stayed real with me.telling me like it is from day one, and I respect you for that. You know I've got ya back bro,
-----------------------------
☆•·.EzZiE Baby.·•★
Report - Delete

Nollege Wizdumb (Baltimore, MD) wrote
at 8:26pm on September 11th, 2008
As you know, we get it all and you definitely handle it better than I do. Honestly man, your note reminded me of the things I know but push aside when I read ignorant coomments and then think about the hard work that I put into this music thing. Keep up the hustle; your true fans are loyal as ever, some of them just need to show face instead of praising you behind close door.

This sounds like a track tho, let's get it!
Report - Delete
Harry Baba (Nigeria) wrote
at 10:47pm on September 11th, 2008
Do you, mess the Haterz, they hate cause you doin' good, so keep doing what you do. make good music. keep working hard cause them folks aint never going away,
this music shit aint no joke and folks on the outside don't know how hard it is, for everyone that makes it there are 100 more that aint going to make it for one reason or the other,

hang in there, keep grindin'
African American,
Sauce Kid.
Tribe X.
it's Naija.
Report - Delete

Mtrill Teria wrote
at 12:16am on September 12th, 2008
serious talk. keep doing ya thing you are a star. The world would always be comprised of haters and lovers.Just be persistent. Its all good my brother
Report - Delete

Longe Oluwatosin (Nigeria) wrote
at 1:26am on September 12th, 2008
baba u get mouthand besides ure covered
Report - Delete

Umar Sule (Westminster College) wrote
at 1:56am on September 12th, 2008
Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!
unoe d h8rs jus never get away, mess them tatz h8n u 4 no reason mehn.u r d 1st Nigeria rapper i took time 2 listen 2.n u killed it.'

Keep doin ur thin bruv,
Report - Delete
Olanasty J. Gbadamosi wrote
at 1:58am on September 12th, 2008
through talk sauce, i respect em Thoughts & m 4kin inspired. Kip this up & its definately definately gon 4evaly be NAIJAaaa, !
Report - Delete

Oluwatosin Josh (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:11am on September 12th, 2008
Wel spoken mahn! , let 'em haterz keep hatin, dey can hate but dey can't face u! let 'em tok about u, itz because u r IMPORTANT,  nuthn z g0na st0p yu, d sky ain't ur limit but ur startin point, u n0 greE? , Its naija 4eva,
Report - Delete

Banky W. (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:48am on September 12th, 2008
I'm on the African American album, are u?

It's me too.

B Duble U
Report - Delete

Dro Ameh (Nigeria) wrote
at 2:50am on September 12th, 2008
this is deep,impressive
Report - Delete

Osudueh Willybang E. wrote
at 3:33am on September 12th, 2008
wad d deal homeboy, u knw i always got ur back hommie , keep puttin work on this shit,  u cud just be naija's jay-z, but that makes me whizzy aight lol.its ur boy "silly" hommie, holla back
Report - Delete
Samuel Agu wrote
at 5:23am on September 12th, 2008
ok
Report - Delete

Aishat Asuni wrote
at 7:07am on September 12th, 2008
u're mouthed jo, notin do u,lt de player haterz kip hatin, u gt ma back, u o greeee.its naija, lol
Report - Delete

Hugo Oh (Nigeria) wrote
at 7:32am on September 12th, 2008
Heard Sauce gt a problem wiff Nigeria DJs,
, Ow true?
Report - Delete

Chizea Nomso wrote
at 8:04am on September 12th, 2008
good one ,
Report - Delete

Ibiwoye Baron G Olanrewaju (Nigeria) wrote
at 9:01am on September 12th, 2008
The sky's the limit,
Report - Delete

Kunle Banji (Wales) wrote
at 9:09am on September 12th, 2008
we appreciate u too bruv, keep ballin, stay fly, we gon b here to GrEE

tsss naija
Report - Delete

Should i keep copying and pasting? maybe i should.
Elizabeth LadyLiz Akisanya (Ohio State) wrote
at 10:02am on September 12th, 2008
Omo you will go far,  No one can dime your light. Continue doing what you do best. You shall be blessed in all you do.You shall have long life and prosperity
Report - Delete

Ayobami Lademi Banji (Wales) wrote
at 10:08am on September 12th, 2008
The Process mite seem like stress, but its the Progress that feels the best!
No doubts its been progress for you all the way.
them haters are only your shit and it dsnt even sit in the toilet, U flush 'em so they are nowhere to be found, April babies, lmao
JAH WILL ALWAYS COME TRUE FOR YOU!!

its your NO 1 GREEer!
Its Naija
its YouToo O.
Report - Delete

Ashlie Ebunoluwa Nwakegu Trimnell (East Bay, CA) wrote
at 1:11pm on September 12th, 2008
awwww bighead well sed, gotchur back 100% u alrdeady kno brother ♥ ebunoluwa
Report - Delete

Kingsley Iheanyi wrote
at 2:03pm on September 12th, 2008
Big up sauce kid , i love your music and i appreciate you for the nice work you are doing ,  Big Up Brof, It's Nigeria
Report - Delete

Idubor Osariase (London) wrote
at 3:19pm on September 12th, 2008
u r a sure boi,
Report - Delete
Tunji Papaz Yahaya (London) wrote
at 3:41am on September 13th, 2008
Awon AYE?
E de je ki man yi soro at last
Hissssssssssss,
I knw there re only 3 types of bosses,
Hugo Boss
Rick Ross the Boss and
Sauce the Boss, Lmao
and me 2,
Report - Delete

Joey Ojeh (Nigeria) wrote
at 6:33am on September 13th, 2008
brother what more can i say, U r mouthed and shall be blessed!
It is well with you.
one love
Report - Delete

Shorty Ace (Lagos) wrote
at 2:02am on September 14th, 2008
d hataz exist just so u'D knw u need 2 strive 2 do beta, 
ur fans? dey r d major reason u do beta!
ama fan! Yebariba Sambaribobo!

African American ,  d streets is waiting!!
GiDi BaBy!
Report - Delete

Ogunwede Rotimi (Nigeria) wrote
at 1:35am on September 15th, 2008
<<<Sighssss>>>>

we all do the do to get ours in the little way we can,
so when peeps r hatin on us,its a visual representation that wez doin
beta dan they is,

I always say "Thus each person by his fears gives wings to rumor, and, without any real source of apprehension, men fear what they themselves have imagined" which is what is happening to all our haters.Its me too.
Its Nigeria.
Report - Delete
Joseph Izevbigie Smith (Turkey) wrote
at 10:56am on September 15th, 2008
word.nuff said!!!
Report - Delete

Aderonke Balogun wrote
at 11:30am on September 15th, 2008
i just think ur born 2 do this,
Report - Delete

Syntillate Gafar (Lagos) wrote
at 2:13am on September 16th, 2008
u are big!!!
keep doing it big, 
we appreciate u mehn
Report - Delete

Tom Omofoma Junior (Huntsville / Decatur, AL) wrote
at 9:42am on September 16th, 2008
Just be you !! And grow yearly and see things more clearly

We"sure love you !!

Itsnaija
Report - Delete

Dolapo Junaid (Reservoir High School) wrote
at 6:18pm on September 20th, 2008
i guess u r destid for greatness, i didnt really like u all that much before because it always seemed like u were saying nonsense, and we have enough artists doing that already, but obviously level don pass level, omo, next album must be solid o, and PLEASE, I BEG, NO STEAL BEATS, THAT SHIT IS UNPROFFESIONAL, BUT, YEA, I THINK U MIGHT BE THE BEST NIGERIAN RAPPER EVER, JUST HAVE TO KEEP DOING IT, GOODLUCK, MAN, DUDE, GET WITH SOMEONE FOR A SONG OR TWO, MO MONEY, 9ICE,DBANJ,SOUNDSULTAN,2FACE,FAZE,ME( I BE RAPPER 4 REEEEEEEEEL SON!!!HEHEHE!), GOODLUCK DUDE.
Report - Delete

[quote][/quote]

look at these commnents.
these are real people. these are folks who follow and support sauce kid so to every other fan out there, lets get together and support our own.
im not the only one typing itsnaija apparently
its naija is clearly sauce kids key phrase and yet almost every nigerian around the world uses it.
talk about connecting with your people
Re: Never Judge A Book by tosinadeda: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
jasi jo
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2008
LMAO, and your point?? Na only u weh dem deh support Abeg go suffocate on some fufu jor, We no send! Let da Album come out, "African American" abi?? Until it's out, go and bump to The African Kings in your car, U know u love them so don't front! http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2008
i think you guys are not musicians. you are a broke ass like modenine. so represent him.

besides bangin is another track that ruggedman will make money with. modenine might as well sell akara and fukk crayfish women
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2008
Lol, And Saucekid is a musician abi> If African Kings are not musicians what are they?? If they make ppl dance and they play their music in the clubs, what are they I have yet to here diamonds in the club!!! I have yet to here Saucekid @ all, Only his virtual fans on Nairaland, Sauce kid is an impersonator, Jacking ppl's shit, U can never mention or doubt AKS originality and their swag unless u wanna hate on them so bad!!! =D I can understand u refuse to give AKS their credit but the time will soon come, and I feel like u are their number 1 fan, u sabi them pass me so why u deh front!! NDU lol, SKINGO DI SKINGO!!! Correct guy! GBA BEEEE, U will cop their Album first and throway Saucekid's cd, grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2008
i will never buy nothing african kings
\now as far as listening to them, until they make good music , i may never even hear thier stuff. if that is not reason enough then put your fingers in ya bombom.

ps- i dont care if you heardsauce diamonds or not. thats your problem. for those who have heard diamonds, its clearly unprecidented. correct jams as i am already used to sauce kid for. aks aint shit. aks is nothing. besides, dead topic! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
Ha! and Sauce woke up! Wishing his dream was a reality! Now his wondering why he hasnt thrown their cd's in da trash yet, Why are their songs in his mp3 player, why is he bumping to AKS, "Damn! am addicted to AKS" says Skingo a.k.a. Saucekid while he almost get ran over by a bus bumping to AKS hard,

Like I said, you sabi them pass me, No need 2 lie, grin We all love AKS

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
lets just end it here. i dont like the way u behaving and i feel like i knew u so i could do sometihng about it. but i cant. so lets just free . for wats its worth. naeto c raps better than all 3 idiots on that group. gays
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
lol, No worries sha, I hear u wink

~We Are AKS~

Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2008
moderator pls delete this thread and empty the trash bin immediately !!!!!
Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2008
sauce kid is the champion of all nigerian rappers as far as i care.
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2008
I beg 2 differ!

Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2008
skingo:

Only if u listened to hiphop, u'd know where his lines are coming from, Oooohh my bad, u already know!

Re: Never Judge A Book by skingo(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2008
you are just a plain out liar, hater, and criminal minded asshole. u really do not want sauce kid to do his thing. for what reason? shebi you self be rapper, blow up now. haba. when u blow up we go see you, until then go and continue what you were doing. cop a squat in your pants and sit down on it and get it all up in ur clothes so u can have something more interesting to do than sit on the internet claiming you are working on music. al lthe music you have made, all on deaf ears. you're an equivalent to say somelike alariwo without the music. jsut the noise. e.g you're like dr dre without the hot beats, you're like eedris without the comeback. pretty much i can do without ever hearing about you again, and if i hear of u mainstream, then i'll ignore. so you are nowhere on my radar for people to look forward to. pretty much u are nothing to me and the people that knw what i am saying.

ps- sauce kid is baba, oluwasaucekibaba aka swaggalola. father of the swagga, yebariba father, samboribobo legend. hate it if u like, i knw some who hate it too.
Re: Never Judge A Book by AfrknKngs(m): 5:04am On Oct 04, 2008
Lol,  his feelings are being crushed by the truth! No lon tin,  I will pray for ur success!!! Its already comfirmed! U do not have what AKS brings to da table lol,  I will hook u up,  Just let me get a hold of D-Mite and he should make a beat for you,  maybe like this you can finally do what we call "Music",  Good luck in your career sha  grin

Re: Never Judge A Book by javalove(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
moderator no dey here,? delete dis useless thread man!!!!!
Re: Never Judge A Book by QBSauceKid: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2008
Thanks Skingobaba.
U really reppin up in here.
but i jst hav to say. . . . .
GET OFF MY NUTS.
Re: Never Judge A Book by ofokasibe: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
skingo:

cosigned ! even nairaland haters are turning into chronic saucekid fans !
Re: Never Judge A Book by ofokasibe: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
where is that africaking sef, c-gutta abi wetin dem dey call u now. u sef go soon become fan now.
Re: Never Judge A Book by ofokasibe: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2009
nice one
Re: Never Judge A Book by salangolo: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
khanye you are a disgrace what we do here is just for fun, why do u have to carry it to someone facebook page , thats why artists no dey make friends with some people, nairaland is just for fun ,.
wetin make sauron do? big boys like sauron, ofoka , javalove , tosinadeda , lalaboi and co have all been insulted more times than u and they all took it maturely cuzz he knows it is all for fun ,
KHANYE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NAIRALAND FUN LOVERS.

@lalaboi
u should ban khanye permanently for bringing disgrace to nairaland
Re: Never Judge A Book by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2009
'me and my girls rocked to it' lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download: Frank Edwards - Hallelujah / Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. / Terry G - Freestyle(testing microphone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.