Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? (1061 Views)

Is This The Funniest Meme Ever? / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by noskyboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
What's the funniest/craziest stuff, you have ever googled?
Human beings are naturally curious, we want to know how, why, what, when and about everything, and we want to know these things for various reasons, so to know things, we resort to asking people, reading books and surfing and searching the net which most of us do, using various search engines mostly google. Atimes we get curious abt crazy and funny stuffs, and since google knows everything, we ask google. so it would be fun to know, what is the funniest/craziest thing uv ever asked googled?
as for me I av asked google questions like, how to french kiss a girl, fastest way to make plenty money, and how to walk like obama (lol) bt that's a long time ago oh. So lets hear urs, pls don't kill the fun.
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ho̶̲̥̅ώ †̥o download fuel?

Ho̶̲̥̅ώ †̥o make my topic βε on frontpage in nairaland? grin

Ho̶̲̥̅ώ †̥o end ASUU strike? grin

Ho̶̲̥̅ώ †̥o kill naija polithiefcians? grin

Ho̶̲̥̅ώ †̥o boil egg?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by Cutesthunk(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mine is
''how to prepare fried rice'' i actually used d recipe and the rice ws wow! Anoda..'' how to sing ...................'? How to play piano and how to HACK MTN AND ETISALAT FOR FREE MB

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by 4tun8: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
how to become a terrorist and a something bomber
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by Cutesthunk(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
4tun8: how to become a terrorist and a something bomber
...lol, u dnt mean dat, it aint funny, BOKO!
Re: What's The Funniest/craziest Stuff You Have Ever Googled? by badmeat(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
How to be a millionaire grin

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Take Pictures / Radamel Falcao: ” I Don’t Like To Play In The Champions League..why I Joined Man / Nigeria's Expandables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.