Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out (2773 Views)

Immigration Acknowledgement Slip Print Out / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out by sursur(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
How to print your acknowledgment slip with ease
Re: Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out by amaralizzy40y: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
sursur: How to print your acknowledgment slip with ease
How na
Re: Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out by amakodi247: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Which one is how to print your acknowledgment slip with ease,without explaining how.......please if you have an idea let me know cos am like feedup
Re: Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out by olamidayo85: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2013
am printing my today

i just have to saved it as pdf format on my desktop which will be easier for me to print
Re: Immigration Acknowledgment Slip Print Out by olamidayo85: 2:23am On Sep 20, 2013
after that you take that slip to the bank for payment. you will be given a comfirmation number of which will help you to print the acknownledgement slip.

info gathered was that problem of payment thru the site issue shall be solved today.

note: make sure you dont edit your info. try to fill the correct info once, but if you ve edit yours try to call Pay4me numbers on the site for assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Intern Opportunities @ Unilever Nigeria / Coca-cola Graduate Training / Urgent Recruitment. Deadline Is Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.