Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? (509 Views)

Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria / The / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Look no further........... than Karinax Nig LTD located in Marina. Lagos.

Our Services includes the supply of barges, Marine Equipment, Tools, Maintenance of Oilfield locations. Our highly skilled personnel work closely with our local and overseas technical partners in the procurement of spare parts and other accessories for our client’s operations. We are also proud of our exceptional service in freight forwarding, haulage services, consultancy and warehousing

I can ship your car for you from the US and also clear it here in Lagos.

Contact me @ 08135344362/08154777890 or you may email me at oa_muda@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
Re: In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Still waiting on you call... Call for a quote.
Re: In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dont hesitate to call me. Familiar with International shipping protocols as well..
Re: In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
I await your call.
Re: In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2013
Good morning... Give me a call today
Re: In NEED Of A QUALITY And RELIABLE/TRUSTED Registered Clearing Agent???? by gabriely70: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Morning Nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

Video Coverage/photography Services / $78 Perfect Money Available At 185# / Most Gurus Will Never Share With You What I'm Sharing With You Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.