Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria (5712 Views)

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Buy Your BTC (bitcoin) At N40k/btc... Trusted And Fully Accredited Dealer. / Major Stock Fish Dealer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by ubabtc: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Payment methods;
(1) Local Bank
(2) Western Union
(3) Perfect Money
(4) PayPal

Instant Funding to your BTC Wallet Address.

Money-Back Guarantee on failed transactions.

0% risk.

Call (+234)-08111046136
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by ubabtc: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
uba.btc:
Payment methods;
(1) Local Bank
(2) Western Union
(3) Perfect Money
(4) PayPal

Instant Funding to your BTC Wallet Address.

Money-Back Guarantee on failed transactions.

0% risk.
e-mail; uba.btcfunds@gmail.com
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by ubabtc: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Order for yours today.
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by ubabtc: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2013
AVAILABLE
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013

MR SCAMMER! Do you know how much a bitcoin is in USD.

There is NOTHING like accredited dealer. ANYBODY can buy or sell bitcoin, you just have to mine the little devils first.

Go to http://weusecoins.com for more info on bitcoin and bitcoin mining.
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by ubabtc: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
SimonAndal:

There is NOTHING like accredited dealer. ANYBODY can buy or sell bitcoin, you just have to mine the little devils first.

oh! Sorry! I'm not here to rip anyone, just business tones.
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by samsixty: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
If you want to invest in bitcoin mining without the hassle of managing your own hardware, there is an alternative. You can use the cloud to earn your coins.

Put very simply, cloud mining means using (generally) shared processing power run from remote data centres. One only needs a home computer for communications, optional local bitcoin wallets and so on.

check out my review here and get free $10 worth of bitcoin at the end of the post
http://moderntechtutors..com/2014/10/bitcoin-cloud-mining-and-review.html

subscribe to our mailing list to get more new and free offers on bitcoins first hand on the blog
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On May 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by miitcash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Update you guys soon on BTC quick earn formula. ok
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by omalistic(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016

You can use BitPesa, one of Africa's biggest Bitcoin exchanges to buy or sell Bitcoins their rates are very friendly - quite competitive compared to what we have with most Bitcoin brokers in the country, with legit & transparent automated transactions, funds are sent to you within minutes. Plus they have an excellent customer service team, readily available to help with your inquiries on most social media platforms, including Whatsapp. All you need to do is sign up for free on www.bitpesa.co. For more information, check out: https://www.bitpesa.co/nigeria-general
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by hardenmajor12: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Try to check Paxful. I'm not trying to rip off here. just a suggestion
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by wizemax(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by cardtonic: 7:11pm On May 07, 2019
I'm from Cardtonic, we buy bitcoins as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by Marius50: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Please someone should me with some Bitcoin.
Bikonu I am in a serious problem. Please help
Just call me inorder to confirm that am real.
Or WhatsApp me 08181769148
My wallet address. Please make somebody put smile on my face

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: Buy & Sell Bitcoin - Fully Accredited And Trusted Dealer In Nigeria by Kryptolord: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for the post

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Visa Account / Spandex Chair Covers For Sale 08033119331, BBpin 2AEA5B3B / D'vent Bridals Little Bride Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.