Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife (23631 Views)

PHOTOS: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Man Inspired By Egypt's Pharaohs Buries His £310,000 Bentley So / Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
He has all the riches he could ever dream for in this life. But to avoid any risk of missing out in the afterlife, wealthy entrepreneur 'Count Scarpa' is burying his greatest treasure - his new £310,000 Bentley convertible.

In a bizarre announcement on his Facebook page the 62-year-old declared that he plans to do as the Pharaohs of Egypt did and take his riches with him when he dies by burying them.

So tomorrow, he will entomb his brand new Bentley Continental worth over £310,000 to make sure he has a comfortable journey into the ‘other side’. The funeral ceremony, he promises, will be at 11am.

In a photo on his social network site Count Scarpa stands beside his black Flying Spur, the latest model on the market, with a cockatoo on his arm and writes: 'I decided to do as the Pharaohs: this week I will bury my favourite car, the Bentley here in the home garden! Bury my treasure in my palace rssss !!!'

He says he’s digging the grave in the back garden of his mansion in Jardins, one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Sao Paulo.

On Tuesday, in another photo, sporting a pink tie, with his foot on a shovel, he stands in front of a deep hole with his shining Bentley parked behind him and warns: 'For those who doubt me, yesterday I already started making the hole in the garden to bury my Bentley! By the end of the week I will bury it'

The self-made businessman, who has a degree in economics and is a black belt instructor and owner of the Institute Maruyama Aikido, a Japanese martial arts academy, explains that his decision to start storing up his treasures for the life beyond came after watching a programme on Ancient Egypt on Sunday.

'I was watching a documentary about the pharaohs of Egypt, very interesting. They buried his entire fortune to have a comfortable life "the other side"!' he says.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425452/Brazilian-businessman-inspired-Pharaohs-buries-310-000-Bentley-use-afterlife.html

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by zeelo2014: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
The hole is too small for that Bentley

17 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by gtrust: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
more like ETT!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by ask4double(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
tins end time, what more can i say?
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Onlinebiz2012: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
End Time Tinz.

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
i wish he was related to me, after the "burial" I will go all Lara croft on that grave.
P.S did anyone else notice he looks GAY
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Slyr0x: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Slymonster(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
to dig that grave when he dies will be a great investment lol
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by lymelyte(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why is the licence plate green white green?

6 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by ganasy: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
he can only store up treasures in heaven if he gives his life to CHRIST

20 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by AbuMikey(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Money Miss Road!!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by timpaker(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is that not my neighbour's ride that was stolen last month.
check the plate number... it carries the Nigerian flag grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by decoco(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
this is wat i call craziness of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by lafex: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
i am sure that this man is actually insane

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by sunsky29(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
ceriously oyinbos 2 da mumu o.chinedu,uche,obi,abeg make una cum hear tory.make we plan how to go dig dat tin sell wen d guy dn die
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by wem88(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
zeelo2014: The hole is too small for that Bentley
what a foolish thought,had it been thats ao lyf is,i tink the less priviledge and the poor will be the most miserable buh behold God plan differs dat of man
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
The man has money but he does not have sense.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
spongeback: Which he was my relation wink
Unto Which way nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by homesteady(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na so craze dey start! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by phayvoursky(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
RED CARPET HIGHWAY TO THE SPIRIT WORLD. AND A GUINESS SPIRIT WORLD RECORD " FIRST MAN TO DRIVE A CAR IN THE SPIRIT WORLD".

I GUESS THIS IS OVER CIVILIZATION. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Peetar3117(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
ETT...wizhin him gudluck in hiz journey 2 hell

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by mezzyp(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
And what does he think he is doing...hope he is not planning to drive that car in heaven cos is not going to be possible. ;DAnd what does he think he is doing...hope he is not planning to drive that car in heaven cos is not going to be possible.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by vincencior(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls come and bury it in my backyard for seamless delivery. Wawa.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by kennyonthrone(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wen u gat so much moni den u face dis big probz of hw 2 spend it...money speakin.
Bt finally dis nigga is jst seekin 4 attension mk i hear say im do am talk is free nd cheap.action is al i nid man
bt stil on stil I WANNA B RICH
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Soskid(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Money makes man mad
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Oyetboy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Where is yuzedo cheesy
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by KwoiZabo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is the madness that klint the drunk describes as 'multiple Ndralulu in random motion' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by MznAirA(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
When will he withdraw the whole money in his account and bury it too, i need to book my flight......

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by redcliff: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
This one na publicity stunt. Ogbeni kuro lo no jor
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Another Idiot who needs a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by psychologist(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Y will u ppl(mods)kip bringing END TIME trend to d fp......ad yet xpent us not to say END TIME TINZ.......wot joy r u (mod)derieving in banning us #(TEAM ENd tIME tinz) tongue

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by whytnblack: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
It can only be one of 2 things;

1. YABA LEFT tinz,

or 2. ETT. lipsrsealed

No be me talk am o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidel Castro Dies At 90 / DSTV Accidentally Airs Mandela's Obituary / Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.