Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife (23633 Views)

PHOTOS: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Man Inspired By Egypt's Pharaohs Buries His £310,000 Bentley So / Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by 25Calibre(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Don't blame the man, it's too much money.

When you have too much money, you seek out silly ways to spend it.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Kay17: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
I hope he picks up foolish Christians on their way wherever in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Make him come try dat nonsense for naija now,if boys no go deal with am,mthceeeeew
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by 3ace(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Foolish man! He should make sure he loads the car with numerous kegs of fuel because there are no filling stations on the road to the other side.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by bizfirst: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
It is my firm belief that madness comes one day at a time...Recommendation: Yaba Left!
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by andyanders: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
zeelo2014: The hole is too small for that Bentley
Exactly. Too small which translates that this is a complete lie.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Kei144(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is faith with work. Showing what you believe by action!
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
he must think he is some Egyptian Pharaoh reincarnate. tongue

foh
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
bishopoliver: In a bizarre announcement on his Facebook page the 62-year-old declared that he plans to do as the Pharaohs of Egypt did and take his riches with him when he dies by burying them.

i knew it.

smh
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
if na for naija, hmm them go dig out the car even b4 he dies. in fact, na 2 days after the burial the car go disappear.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by olatiler(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
@moderator I see no reason why u will be barn member for say End Time Tinzzzz or was this news we are reading all over the world don't prove it to u
@TeamEndTimeTinzzzz continue advocate for the truth till they all agree moreover it good to be barn for saying the truth than to be payed for lying or denied the truth

This is END TIME TINZZZ in Capital Leter
If an angel comes down
And takes me away
The memories of me
And my songs
Will always stay
Till they can find
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by PatAkpos: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Poor car
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Neddyogu(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
And what shall he do when his tank runs dry? Abi dem dey sell fuel 4 heaven or hell or wherever the f.ucktard is going? Anyway in TIME, all THINGS shall END.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by ezzye: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
.........guys theres no picture showing he actually buried the car, just a hole and a bentley beside it....

how will the car enter d hole? will he push it in?

will he drive it in? will he crane/forklift it in?

abegi, this na just NEWS tinzzz
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Policewoman(f): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Madness comes in different stages.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by tender92(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
I suggest he also build a FillingStation underground too bcus d Bentley needs fuel
And ooh maybe mechanics also incase if d car couldnt start in after life... undecided
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Its a psychiatric case. Ancient Eqyptians were neanderthals and had limited knowledge of death and reincarnation, so if a man in 21st Century decides to believe in 3000BC theories, what do we term him ? The answer is a neanderthal mind.

So in conclusion, this Brazillian be a class Billionaire, but he is not in anyway as smart as my 5yrs old niece.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
I just details laugh
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by androidFather: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by tomzman: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na craze world we dey! There is no other word for this than craaaaaaziness!!!
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by rill: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Its a lie jo!
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
no african man who ever think like that
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Chrisdavis: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Vanity of vanities.
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by cuteibk(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
The man is simply perishing for lack of wisdom
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by Forwetinnah: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Person wey no go even carry him body (flesh) go after life, dey bury motor wey him go drive there. Which solid material him go use handle the steering wheel, pedals etc. Simon templar brother, spirit wey wan drive motor..Anumanu!!
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by onagoodday1: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
timpaker: Is that not my neighbour's ride that was stolen last month.
check the plate number... it carries the Nigerian flag grin grin grin

so for you photocopied eyes, that thing na green white green...smh
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by senateservices(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
shocked shocked : errrrm.......but wait o shocked e be like say this man get relation with the ibos o grin becos i dey green and white green for the plate number side grin grin
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by afrofingers: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
“But God said to him, 'Foolish man! Tonight your ·life [ L soul] will be ·taken [demanded back] from you. So who will get those things you have prepared for...? lipsrsealed
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by missroyal: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
the man is self
I beg come burre am 4 my backyard
Re: Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife by omoalayo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Man 2 get money...if na to say na one blck industry d guy dey rdwork.. Wey He dey collect 2k per week and make e get 3 kids ,,one person come dash am Bentley..come see as guy go do thanksgiving 4 Chrch sell d car use d money tke cre of the family....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidel Castro Dies At 90 / DSTV Accidentally Airs Mandela's Obituary / Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.