Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (439329 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Idrismusty97: U never tire for dual-core.You don try play GTA with dual-core and 512ram phone.Even in 1gb ram phone without a good core its like 512 ram smiley
onpoint
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Talk2nanro: is there a way to delete an application. if not uninstalling
maybe u deleted d raw file or d shortcut, deleting these wil not have d app uninstalled, tho not in all cases to d latter.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Talk2nanro: nawaooooo! which one is delete but not uninstall?
google is ur best friend
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by macdonaldtemu: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Hollow I was asking is the techno m3 Internet speed faster than p5
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Found another way of downloading android apps and games on ur blackberry and pc. It works
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Elegbede205(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2013
santosslam: am loving d soundtracks and commentary on FIFA 14..its too awesome.
aw did u unlock ur fifa14...ansas pls
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2013
I'm finally back from my ban... Thank you very much Mod Dragnet for the ban and... That's all!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls is tecno P5 manageable for d time being, or any other beta one witin d price range and spec
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2013
felix55:

if u hv cwm install den i will help u
wats dis cwm all abt?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2013
BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS

1. Download Super backup from here>> https:///AFn5SXAq
2. Install it and open it
3. Click on Contacts backup
4. Click on backup
5. Type in the name you want to save it with but leave the .vcf extension there.
6. Click on OK and allow the backup to run.
7. Go to the super backup folder in your SD card. You'll see the file.
Congratulations... You now have a backup of your contacts.

NOTE: It is advisable for you to save a copy of the file to any cloud service you joined like dropbox or 4shared or save it to your PC or Flash drive or hard disk.

For more tutorials on how to get the best out of your Tecno P5, join the Whatsapp group today

Add 07014726315

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Coming up next is How to use Titanium backup and How to browse and download free on you P5 with your MTN line.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Anoneism(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2013
kolidave: Found another way of downloading android apps and games on ur blackberry and pc. It works
Please how? Let us know. I really want to know if it is possible to download android applications with bb. I'm waiting bro.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by nani667: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Neduzze5: BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS

1. Download Super backup from here>> https:///AFn5SXAq
2. Install it and open it
3. Click on Contacts backup
4. Click on backup
5. Type in the name you want to save it with but leave the .vcf extension there.
6. Click on OK and allow the backup to run.
7. Go to the super backup folder in your SD card. You'll see the file.
Congratulations... You now have a backup of your contacts.

NOTE: It is advisable for you to save a copy of the file to any cloud service you joined like dropbox or 4shared or save it to your PC or Flash drive or hard disk.

For more tutorials on how to get the best out of your Tecno P5, join the Whatsapp group today

Add 07014726315

if you have a Microsoft exchange account all this long story isn't necessary... as it syncs all your contacts....even your Google account can sync all your contacts too and back them up....so all these contact backup third party apps are unnecessary as they would only take up your RAM space for nothing
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Android apps are in .apk so what you'll just do is google the game/app u want and include .apk and google will show u sites where u can d .apk of that app/game. After downloading just connect it to ur pc and from ur pc send it to ur android fone then install(note: some apps/games still needs wifi to install them). Its preferable to use ucweb to download on ur BB and use operamini to download on pc.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
nani.666:

if you have a Microsoft exchange account all this long story isn't necessary... as it syncs all your contacts....even your Google account can sync all your contacts too and back them up....so all these contact backup third party apps are unnecessary as they would only take up your RAM space for nothing

And don't you think syncing your contacts to Google and Microsoft is risky? What if someone hacks into your account? Why I proposed this is because its the best method, easier to use and restore and much safer. It would be harder to hack into your PC than your Google account. Thank you.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
kolidave: Android apps are in .apk so what you'll just do is google the game/app u want and include .apk and google will show u sites where u can d .apk of that app/game. After downloading just connect it to ur pc and from ur pc send it to ur android fone then install(note: some apps/games still needs wifi to install them). Its preferable to use ucweb to download on ur BB and use operamini to download on pc.

You're right man! Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by SunnyJose(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
@evergreen247... Thanks bro you too much, i celebrate you.......
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls I hav CWM installed on my fone and I have my ROM backup but nw, my fone is bricked. Pls, how do I flash my rom back into it? Tnx
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Anoneism:
Please how? Let us know. I really want to know if it is possible to download android applications with bb. I'm waiting bro.
I downloaded 4 android games with a bb fone today, nd downloading more!... All 600 mb files... All tanks to The annonymous.. Best if u do mtn100naira/day for 3 gig.. Enjoy!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by emiblaze19: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Guys please help me, my games always restart wen Eva i minimize...... Wat should i do?... tanks
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by nani667: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hayordejee: Pls I hav CWM installed on my fone and I have my ROM backup but nw, my fone is bricked. Pls, how do I flash my rom back into it? Tnx

So you have CWM on your device and you actually have a backup of your rom ...but you don't know how to operate the CWM......smh....

anyway...if you really have CWM then just boot into recovery and restore the backup
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
nani.666:

So you have CWM on your device and you actually have a backup of your rom ...but you don't know how to operate the CWM......smh....

anyway...if you really have CWM then just boot into recovery and restore the backup

Lolz... Yeah, thumbs up bro... Don't hard brick your device oh
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls how is internet fastness on this phone especially downloading with vpn..pls someone should help me confirm
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: pls how is internet fastness on this phone especially downloading with vpn..pls someone should help me confirm

Very fast both with and without VPN. I used 6gb in less than a day
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by walex1991(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
plis my droid VPN doesn't connect even after changing d UDP port to 500 Nd changing APN to blackberry.net
please help.
am using tecno p5
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
walex1991: plis my droid VPN doesn't connect even after changing d UDP port to 500 Nd changing APN to blackberry.net
please help.
am using tecno p5

I heard it has been blocked. Open VPN should work for you.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Seth250(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
hey guys,tinkin abt gettin this(p5)next wik,bt i gt sum questions (1)i heard the phone lags,pls in wat areas does it lag,and for apps and games,especially games cuz im a gamer,truth be told,so pls wich games can b played without lags nd wich games do lag. (2)wich vpn works well (3)can d ram truly be increased,and for screen responsiveness,d ansa has alredi been posted,so dnt need 2 ask abt dat. Pls guys,kindly need ur response,so i wnt regret buyin d phone.tanks 2 all
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Neduzze5:

Add me on whatsapp 07014726315
okies... Wud do dat now..
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by buchito1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Seth250: hey guys,tinkin abt gettin this(p5)next wik,bt i gt sum questions (1)i heard the phone lags,pls in wat areas does it lag,and for apps and games,especially games cuz im a gamer,truth be told,so pls wich games can b played without lags nd wich games do lag. (2)wich vpn works well (3)can d ram truly be increased,and for screen responsiveness,d ansa has alredi been posted,so dnt need 2 ask abt dat. Pls guys,kindly need ur response,so i wnt regret buyin d phone.tanks 2 all
Dude p5 is a very nice phone... Mind u all phone lags!!! Even s4 abi na htc one... One thing am enjoyin in this phone most, is the battery life... With a full charge it Cud last up to 13-15 hours for me.. I over press the fone... bt ma battery is always there for me... So i guess its up to u to choose wah u want.... Cheers! smiley
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 2:41am On Nov 10, 2013
the greatest mistake I made was download call of duty strike team because it fucking lags like hell on my p5 even with ram expander.

if there is anyone that has modern combat 4 zero hour and gta3 installed in his phone kindly upload the apk for me or share the link cos me don tire to download apk when nor work

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (186) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.