Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438908 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by felix55(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray: the greatest mistake I made was download call of duty strike team because it fucking lags like hell on my p5 even with ram expander.

if there is anyone that has modern combat 4 zero hour and gta3 installed in his phone kindly upload the apk for me or share the link cos me don tire to download apk when nor work

pls how do u place d data file of dis game...call of duty...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls help me brodas, my gta iv is nt playing smoothly on my p5(rooted)
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2013
felix55:

pls how do u place d data file of dis game...call of duty...
extract the data from its zip and move it to android/obb folder, if you don't find a folder named obb then create it, then install the apk make sure the apk is that of 29..mb
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2013
Cashrill: Pls help me brodas, my gta iv is nt playing smoothly on my p5(rooted)
it plays smoothly on my p5, make you use ram expander when you want to play
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2013
nani.666:

So you have CWM on your device and you actually have a backup of your rom ...but you don't know how to operate the CWM......smh....

anyway...if you really have CWM then just boot into recovery and restore the backup
l0lx...tnx br0...itx bk 2 life
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by santosslam: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2013
Elegbede205:
aw did u unlock ur fifa14...ansas pls

first on ur data connection with 3g and open ur play store,make sure play store is running,then go and open FIFA 14 and click on d small padlock in kick off section,click on purchase existence and it will unlock,if not keep trying again and again it will surely respond,if dat didn't. work create a new Google account and retry those steps... hope it works 4 u like dat.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by felix55(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
extract the data from its zip and move it to android/obb folder, if you don't find a folder named obb then create it, then install the apk make sure the apk is that of 29..mb

tanx a lot...I made a mistake in d apk file..
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by victorix(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Neduzze5:

Very fast both with and without VPN. I used 6gb in less than a day

jesus!,6gb in less than a day.abeg wat data plan are u using
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray: the greatest mistake I made was download call of duty strike team because it fucking lags like hell on my p5 even with ram expander.

if there is anyone that has modern combat 4 zero hour and gta3 installed in his phone kindly upload the apk for me or share the link cos me don tire to download apk when nor work
Pls can u drop a tutorial on how to expand RAM
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Shizzyluv: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
"please how much is p5 in ibadan slot at abayomi
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
The camera of this fone Isn't that nice jorr,to snap at nite or in d dark Isn't that clear and sharp. The LED flash Isn't just as bright as I expected,its kinda dull. Guys are u sure this camera is 5.0MP? My BB sef clear pass am.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
kolidave: The camera of this fone Isn't that nice jorr,to snap at nite or in d dark Isn't that clear and sharp. The LED flash Isn't just as bright as I expected,its kinda dull. Guys are u sure this camera is 5.0MP? My BB sef clear pass am.
to improve the camera go to assistance folder in your phone and install camera 360, open the camera and click on settings at the top of the screen then click on advance setting, click on smart use enable smart HD improvement. go back and click on photo setting change photo size to 5mp, change photo quality to superfine, enable save original photos. when you want to use at night just change the flash mode to torch
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
flawless911: Pls can u drop a tutorial on how to expand RAM
google ram expander v1.2.1, download the ram expander. note: it requires root access. install and launch it, then type in the amount of Mb you want to allocate in the size bar, (I used 512mb) then click on the swap activ

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
felix55: .

tanx a lot...I made a mistake in d apk file..
is yours working without lagging
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by BabaKc: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
is yours working without lagging
I bought this phone yesterday, but observed that it doesn't come with even a single game. Pls sir, can you tell me the best (cheap) data plan i can use to download some game into this baby.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
BabaKc: I bought this phone yesterday, but observed that it doesn't come with even a single game. Pls sir, can you tell me the best (cheap) data plan i can use to download some game into this baby.
well the cheapest you can subscribe to is Airtel, use #1500 to get 2gig by loading and dialing *440*16#, with #1500 you can get 4gig by dialing *440*161# but it is not for everyone so it may not work. with #1200 you can get 1gig by sending BSM to 440. NOTE: you are not advised to subscribe if there is no Airtel 3G in your area because Airtel is useless without 3G
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Isaactop9(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
PLS I DOWNLOADED NOVA LAUNCHER PRIME V 1.0.2 BUT IT COULDN'T INSTALL
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
to improve the camera go to assistance folder in your phone and install camera 360, open the camera and click on settings at the top of the screen then click on advance setting, click on smart use enable smart HD improvement. go back and click on photo setting change photo size to 5mp, change photo quality to superfine, enable save original photos. when you want to use at night just change the flash mode to torch
there's nothing you can do to improve the camera to a real 5mp.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Isaactop9(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
PLS I DOWNLOADED NOVA LAUNCHER PRIME V 1.0.2 BUT IT COULDN'T INSTALL.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by rapeest: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
pls WHR can I get ram expander
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
google ram expander v1.2.1, download the ram expander. note: it requires root access. install and launch it, then type in the amount of Mb you want to allocate in the size bar, (I used 512mb) then click on the swap activ
Tnk U Bro
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Mikkie31(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
guys I need help pls. how do I download games like PES 2012 and Grand theft on my p5? newly bought. please#
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Mikkie31(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
guys pls how do I download games like PES 2012 and grand theft on my phone? pls I need this games
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Seth250(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
buchito1: Dude p5 is a very nice phone... Mind u all phone lags!!! Even s4 abi na htc one... One thing am enjoyin in this phone most, is the battery life... With a full charge it Cud last up to 13-15 hours for me.. I over press the fone... bt ma battery is always there for me... So i guess its up to u to choose wah u want.... Cheers! smiley
tanks man,gonna get it soon
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
Pls were can i download it(wt valid licence)
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mikkie31: guys pls how do I download games like PES 2012 and grand theft on my phone? pls I need this games
Goto android.mob.org
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Cashrill(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
when I bought my first p5 I thought it was mine alone so I returned the phone not because of the sensitivity issue alone but because it had serious network issues and I was given a new one and their sensitivity are the same at bottom part of the screen I also checked my friends p5 and its the same. All I did was go to settings>developer options and tick 'show touches' under input options, it's now working fine. you can do the same but if it doesn't improve you can take it back.
NOTE: I AM NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO RETURN THE PHONE TO THE MARKETER
I jux seleted d slow touches n its perfect
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kamaye: there's nothing you can do to improve the camera to a real 5mp.
hey I didn't say make it 5mp, I said improve it. learn to use your apps and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Cashrill:
Pls were can i download it(wt valid licence)
google ram expander v1.2 or 1.7. don't download v.2.0... else you will be having problem with license
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
hey I didn't say make it 5mp, I said improve it. learn to use your apps and stop complaining
I tried wat u sed tho buh it was still d samething. Maybe wen day break comes ill try d camera again in day break. Buh to be frank,the camera is not all that 5MP or even 3MP. Like u sed,let's just manage and enjoy it
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
wisdomray:
google ram expander v1.2 or 1.7. don't download v.2.0... else you will be having problem with license
I downloaded v1.2 and wen i was installing it i got it cldnt be installed and dat I shld free up some space and try again....
d funny tin is I have 5gig free on ma SD n 1.15 available on phone memory. please wah do I do?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Guys help Abeg oooo. I'm planning to steal my dad's Sim this nite cos I just noticed it has 1gb worth of data. My question is does it work on android? Or is there ani special settings to do for it to work ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.