Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (438897 Views)

Tecno P5+ Discussion / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
adoptop70:
gσ ƒσʀ σρѕѕση 6622 ιѕ тнє ċυʀʀєηт ċнαмριση ησω ιη ℓσω єηɗ ѕмαʀт ρнσηє αηɗ мσʀє ċнєαρєʀ мσʀє ρσωєʀƒυℓ
Is d fone in market nw?
staying in Ilorin
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
I need ur help, wen ever I boot into cwm it shows Chinese not English. Pls how do I change it to English, cos I really need to back up ma fone...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by TLOTRS: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
yungryce: Galaxy ace 3 price 4rm jumia. Something must be wrong with this phone
http://www./Galaxy-Ace-3---White-87349.html
that's an error
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
mikolis: I need ur help, wen ever I boot into cwm it shows Chinese not English. Pls how do I change it to English, cos I really need to back up ma fone...
may be you are holding the volume down key instead of the volume up key
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
TLOTRS: This is numero uuno posting with my second account,i was banned by spambot for the information i dropped about the samsung galaxy ace 3 this morning.
I'm really happy for this link you dropped cos it justified my point.
Some P5 fans were already attacking me with verbal slimes.
is it possible for SLOT and JUMIA to do the same mistake?
Ofcourse,NO
well I guess its cos pple aren't buying it and dey wanna dispose it sharperly. As at last 2wks it was around 20k - 25k
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by yungryce: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
kolidave: Sumtin very very wrong. The thing is too cheap. Maybe dey got d price wrong
i called jumia to confirm. Me dey fear sef whether na chinco but i guess its d real thing
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by felix55(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
ntin u can do this phone to stop laging except u use ram exapander and create d swap with ur memory card...select 200mb or 512 when choosing swap size...contact me below bbm 7c92cFA6 for more info...

my next msg s for those that ported clockworkmod recovery ...s very important...but will b via bbm 7c92cfa6
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
yungryce:
i called jumia to confirm. Me dey fear sef whether na chinco but i guess its d real thing
abi na. Person go buy am now,e go spoil in 2wks...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by yungryce: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
dunno wat ure saying atall? I guess nt.
Or dnt u knw wat a $ is equvlnt to in #?
Dnt knw aw a fone of $333.33(#54k) is ur own 16k ooo.
Inadequate Research makes u Compd Fool.
#BLNT*
Ace 3 is of 2 variants. The 3g & the LTE version.
3g is a budget phone
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by yungryce: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
kolidave: abi na. Person go buy am now,e go spoil in 2wks...
but slot & jumia no fit sell fake samsung plus warranty go dey
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by donpapaecko(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
How do I transfer all my SD files into a new SD, and all still arranged as in my previous sd card
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
yungryce:
but slot & jumia no fit sell fake samsung plus warranty go dey
na true shaaaaaa....
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
donpapaecko: How do I transfer all my SD files into a new SD, and all still arranged as in my previous sd card
use a computer
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by evergreen247: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
TLOTRS: This is numero uuno posting with my second account,i was banned by spambot for the information i dropped about the samsung galaxy ace 3 this morning.
I'm really happy for this link you dropped cos it justified my point.
Some P5 fans were already attacking me with verbal slimes.
is it possible for SLOT and JUMIA to do the same mistake?
Ofcourse,NO
O boy, this is ridiculously good. Let's discuss it here https://www.nairaland.com/1515053/samsung-galaxy-ace-3-1gb#19494520 if possible share reviews, this is two good to be ignored!!!
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wanderlust007(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
Congrats since u av c wmr. Just boot or phone to recovery mood by pressing power button + volume up key together for like 15secs then use the volume up and down to navigate.then scroll down to back up and restore the click on restore and locate the back up on or SD card.
d problem is dt i dont av d backup, so i nid sm1 wu has it
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wanderlust007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
mikolis: I need ur help, wen ever I boot into cwm it shows Chinese not English. Pls how do I change it to English, cos I really need to back up ma fone...
wher do u live?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2013
yungryce: Galaxy ace 3 price 4rm jumia. Something must be wrong with this phone
http://www./Galaxy-Ace-3---White-87349.html
Too good to be true, but if that is the real price then i think it's cheapest 1gb ram phone available.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2013
wanderlust007: d problem is dt i dont av d backup, so i nid sm1 wu has it
U deleted the back up folder created on or SD card?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2013
To stop your phone from lagging there are something's you need do, I make use of ram expander but only when I want to play HD games. my phone runs smoothly without ram expander.
if you are to use any launcher don't use go launcher or next launcher because they consume too much ram. use Nova launcher you may think it's not beautiful, all you need do is tweak it. install greenify from playstore, with it you can hibernate any app you are not using, the good thing about greenify is that apps hibernated don't come alive until you open them again and it has a widget. if you want to use a battery manager then install dx battery saver and dx tool box, the tool box helps you to kill running apps so if you want to use it make sure you add exceptions because it kills anything killable lol like your antivirus, your installed keyboard and other things, it also helps remove junk files and does some other nice things. if you want to kill apps I prefer you use greenify and use dx tool box for other things, hibernate dx tool box when not in use. for more help or questions you can reach me on 07035434012, BB me on 7628A08C
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2013
wisdomray:
may be you are holding the volume down key instead of the volume up key
Thanks bro„ it was just as u said. Done d back up n am gud to go... Pls is it possible to minimize a game on p5 with out starting afresh?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by Mikkie31(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Guys pls how do i download pes 12 and fifa 14 on my p5. Tried bt to no avail.
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by mikolis(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2013
wisdomray: To stop your phone from lagging there are something's you need do, I make use of ram expander but only when I want to play HD games. my phone runs smoothly without ram expander.
if you are to use any launcher don't use go launcher or next launcher because they consume too much ram. use Nova launcher you may think it's not beautiful, all you need do is tweak it. install greenify from playstore, with it you can hibernate any app you are not using, the good thing about greenify is that apps hibernated don't come alive until you open them again and it has a widget. if you want to use a battery manager then install dx battery saver and dx tool box, the tool box helps you to kill running apps so if you want to use it make sure you add exceptions because it kills anything killable lol like your antivirus, your installed keyboard and other things, it also helps remove junk files and does some other nice things. if you want to kill apps I prefer you use greenify and use dx tool box for other things, hibernate dx tool box when not in use. for more help or questions you can reach me on 07035434012, BB me on 7628A08C
Is it a must to download nova luncher? Can I make use of d greenify without using nova launcher?
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by chikayere(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2013
I have the backup folder but there isn't any file in it, pls help me
Qunlexus4u:
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by chikayere(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Please help me, I don't have the backup of my p5, pls can u send urs to me? flash me on 08134598804 and I will call back, pls I am so desperate
Hayordejee: l0lx...tnx br0...itx bk 2 life
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by felix55(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2013
chikayere: Please help me, I don't have the backup of my p5, pls can u send urs to me? flash me on 08134598804 and I will call back, pls I am so desperate

Sry bro, d backup ROM of Tecno p5 s large to upload but will advice u to get ur friend p5 n backup his ROM n restore it to urs...hope u HV cwm recovery on ur phone...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by chikayere(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2013
thanks for replying, but am realy a novice in this, I don't even know whats cwm recovery, #smh, bro please throw more light
felix55:

Sry bro, d backup ROM of Tecno p5 s large to upload but will advice u to get ur friend p5 n backup his ROM n restore it to urs...hope u HV cwm recovery on ur phone...
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wanderlust007(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2013
felix55:

what im also gettin is dat d back up folda is empty, i kno il nid to get sm1 else's backup bt i v nt been able to find sm1 wu uses d fone. Anybody wu uses d fone and lives in ibadan shld pls contact me on 07060406578, i wont mind payin 4 ur tym
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wanderlust007(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Qunlexus4u:
i was only tryin to launch chainfire 3d and d fone got brickd, no backud has been creatd yet bt i av cwm already
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
mikolis:
Is it a must to download nova luncher? Can I make use of d greenify without using nova launcher?
you can use greenify with any launcher of your choice
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by kolidave: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2013
una don start with una magic talk again,me I know understand oooo. The phone sef don tire me aswear. Since d day way I buy am I never touch am for more than 3hrs a day,na my junior bro dey always use am play game(my fone don turn psp,chai). I wish some of u guys especially wisdomray was staying nearby so e go teach me all dis tin. *shedding crocodile tears*
Re: Tecno P5 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: una don start with una magic talk again,me I know understand oooo. The phone sef don tire me aswear. Since d day way I buy am I never touch am for more than 3hrs a day,na my junior bro dey always use am play game(my fone don turn psp,chai). I wish some of u guys especially wisdomray was staying nearby so e go teach me all dis tin. *shedding crocodile tears*
lol, were do you stay

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (186) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.