Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Quickly Increase The Profit Potential Of Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Quickly Increase The Profit Potential Of Your Blog (468 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / Introducing Textpad - A Software To Quickly Learn Web Development With HTML,CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Quickly Increase The Profit Potential Of Your Blog by webincomeplus(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2013
You see, my friend, online business is serious business. And there are no shortcuts to attaining success in it. So, if I tell you that your blog can become a money-spinner "very soon", I don't mean tomorrow. I don't mean next week. And I don't mean next month.

Really, what I mean is "within the shortest time possible". This could be as short as 3-6 months or as long as 3-6 years. (I know you hate the "3-6 years" part, but don't go crazy. You'd only have to wait that long if you're not taking your online business seriously.)

Here, I'm giving you one secret (maybe it's not a secret, anyway) that will help you start making money from your online business as soonest as possible.

And that secret is...

CONSISTENCY

That is, you need to be consistent in publishing high quality posts that are well optimized for search engines as well as in promoting your blog through link building and other techniques. That's all!

Consistency usually makes all the difference between a successful blogger and one struggling to get results. And lack of consistency is one major reason why most people fail at blogging and think online business is just another shitty hoax. So, if you want to make money from online business at all, consistency is the key.

Try to publish at least 3 new posts each week. If you can publish more, that's better. But you must stick with a number that you can keep up with. Publishing 6 posts this week and only one next week is just silly. So, publish a fixed number of posts per week -- and on fixed days of the week. (And remember, quality is what matters most. Never publish crap!)

You must be consistent in promoting your blog as well. Each time you publish a new post, spread word of it using the techniques I shared in this post: .

Also, build backlinks consistently. (Your aim here is to rank well for your target keywords and thereby generate traffic steadily from the search engines.) Submit each new post to social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Digg, Stumbleupon, and so on. Leave comments on at least 3 blogs per day. Publish one guest post every 1 or 2 weeks. And publish an article on an article submission site every 2 weeks.

So, to start making money from your blog as soonest as possible, keep up doing the following, AT LEAST:

[center]To read the full post, click the link in my signature (Article number 13)[/center]
Re: How To Quickly Increase The Profit Potential Of Your Blog by gozmos(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dats grt man

(1) (Reply)

A New Software Is Out For App Development / Snippet For Nigeria Cities And Towns / Moderator, Why Was This Post Censored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.