Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual (13186 Views)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by gratiaeo(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2013
By  Marie-Therese Nanlong

Jos— IN separate cases, two men in Plateau State allegedly sacrificed their children on the altar of anger and money ritual.
The state Police Command arrested the men along with 13 other suspects, who committed other crimes ranging from car theft, criminal conspiracy, and armed robbery to attempt to steal a vehicle with fabricated master keys.
One of the suspects, Fwangmun Habakuk, 25, from Mangu Local Government Area was said to have allegedly beaten his two year-old female child (names withheld) to death in a fit of anger, for urinating on the bed.
However, blaming the devil for his action, Habakuk said he regretted his action.
Similarly, 20-year-old Polycarp Tajan from Maikatako Village in Bokkos, confessed in an interview with newsmen in Jos, the state capital, that he suffocated his three-month-old baby boy (names withheld) to enable him cut off his tongue for money-making ritual.
Native doctor’s  demand
Tajan said his quest for money took him to a native doctor, who asked him to bring the tongue of his first-born child for the ritual.
He equally blamed his action on the devil, influence of alcohol and greed.
He said: “I was really in need of money and someone told me about money ritual. I went to meet a native doctor, who demanded the tongue of my first-born child.
“When I came home that day, the baby was on the bed and my wife was cooking in the kitchen. I used the pillow to suffocate the baby.”
Police sources said Tajan’s wife raised the alarm that led to the suspect’s arrest. The native doctor was still at large.
Robbers nabbed
In another development, a four-man gang in Shendam local government robbed a victim of his N119,000, a digital camera, DSTV decoder, DVD and two Techno handsets. They also raped the robbery victim’s wife.
The gang members were, however, apprehended by the police while trying to dispose of the decoder.
This was even as a key fabricator, Yahaya Abdullahi of Dilimi in Jos was also arrested for producing master keys used by car thieves in the area.
His accomplice, Annas Yunusa, reportedly attempted to use one of the keys to open a Honda Civic car parked along Ahmadu Bello Way in Jos, where he was arrested.
Teenagers rob Marwa operator
However, a tricycle (Keke NAPAEP) operator narrowly escaped death when a gang of four youths, three boys and one girl, who boarded his vehicle put a rope on his neck from behind, with which they allegedly dragged him down and took the tricycle away.
Other suspects were nabbed over alleged unlawful possession of AK-47 rifles and trans-border car theft.
While parading the 15 suspects, state Police Commissioner, Chris Olakpe said the feat was possible due to the synergy and collaboration between the security agencies and the public.
He advised people to secure their vehicles and warned spiritualists to stop “crimes as money does not come through human parts but through hard-work and prayers.”
 http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/man-kills-3-month-old-son-for-ritual/
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by gratiaeo(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Bad bad news everywhere
I weep for my country
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Tolexander: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2013
Police sources said Tajan’s
wife raised the alarm that led
to the suspect’s arrest. The
native doctor was still at large
which native doctor was still at large?

He was in the shrine, only that they wouldn't see him unless they use water from the morgue added to 'ipin aja'[debris from the dog's eyes] to wash their faces seven times.

Silly people, the native doctor has the power to give money like ATM and he couldn't do the ritual for himself to be one of the richest on earth.

Teenagers rob Marwa operator
However, a tricycle (Keke NAPAEP)
operator narrowly escaped death
when a gang of four youths,
three boys and one girl, who
boarded his vehicle put a rope
on his neck from behind, with
which they allegedly dragged
him down and took the tricycle
away
very obvious these teenagers got this from too much africa magic and seasonal films they watched.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by ugotuf(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
The man should be hanged by the balls.
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by kennyonthrone(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2013
God na only u i d'serve bless me financially kuz me cant jst afford 2 b poor kuz wen ur poor everytin arnd ya getz poor includin ur mentality.....bless me wit abundant riches
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by 80million1: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by immortalvoices(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
*listening to da pulse music titled* if you dey for nija say a prayer, for nigeria!!!

I weep for my nation
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by quivah(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
nigeria scatter scatter!!
It seems this ett get hin headquarter for nigeria!!
Nigeria is exactly where the world is ending..
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Chimdim: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
ego uwa eju afo
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by dheaven: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
My people are dying for lack of simple knowledge.
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Exponental(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2013
While money remains d root of evil to some, it remains a messager to me. Lord, grant me grace to have more messangers without any evil links.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by megareal: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Poverty
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
A TWENTY-YEAR-OLD father?

No wonder. undecided
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2013
oh God of mercy, deliver mankind from the devil.
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2013
3 months old baby? It's obvious the man had this evil plan in mind even before the child was born. Too bad!
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by point5: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2013
Poverty @ larg..
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2013
All this problems are the offshoot of poverty.
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Mber month things angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by omnitrix: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
I weep bitterly for my country...SMH
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by imsuboi(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Please y'all should stop screaming "poverty"!

How can poverty make you kill your own child?
This is a clear case of metal ret.ardation or as we know on nairaland, hippo syndrome

RIP to the dead
Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Marineetyon(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2013
The result of corruption system, violence everywhere. Killing of the young and old alike everywhere. End time things...and the end is only here in naija. Our sins like sodom and gomora has gone up to heaven.May God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Konjour(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2013
These are really the kind of stories those End Time crusaders should be feasting on. But you'd have to still pause and wonder sometimes at the extent of evil demented minds and brains are capable of producing on a regular basis. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by quivah(f): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
imsu.boi:
Please y'all should stop screaming "poverty"!

How can poverty make you kill your own child?
This is a clear case of metal ret.ardation or as we know on nairaland, hippo syndrome

RIP to the dead
exactly!! Metal and it should be sodiumcheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by MAYOWAAK: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
What do you think?

Re: Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Wickedness in d highest order,killing ur own child.Ur own shameful death will meet u

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Arraign Dino Melaye On March 1 / Kidnappers Of Pharmacist’s Son In Cross River Demand N70m Ransom / History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.