Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) (32112 Views)

Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by dre11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
A man, Abubakar Ibrahim, 25, has reportedly choked his two-month-old child to death. The Tuesday incident occurred after the man failed to take care of the baby and the woman who delivered the child for him out of wedlock. The sad incident occurred at Unguwan Yandan in Jalingo, Taraba State.

It was gathered that suspect the child’s mother, Karshe Harmuel, also 25, were living together as lovers before she got pregnant. It was also learnt that when Karshe was closed to the Expected Day of Delivery (EDD), she left Ibrahim to live with her uncle, which is not far from her lover’s house.

After she gave birth to a baby boy, Karshe’s family members said Ibrahim ended the relationship and left her to take care of the baby. Karshe told our correspondent that when she woke up on that fateful day, she had no soap to bathe the child. According to her, she decided to go and meet Ibrahim for money to buy soap and baby lotion.

She said:
“When I met him in the room, I asked him why he abandoned us. I told him since he decided to jilt me; he had to take care of his son. As I realised that he was not willing to listen to me, I left the baby with him and returned home. “A few minutes after I went back to pick my baby, I saw the man choking the neck of the baby.”

Her uncle’s wife, Cecilia Hosea, said she urged Karshe to go back and pick her child. She said: “I asked Karshe to go back and pick the baby. When she brought back the baby, I collected the child I then saw a white fluid coming out from his month. I noticed that the baby had died. Karshe did not know that she was carrying a dead baby.”

Karshe’s uncle, Mr. John Hosea, who took care of her and the child, said he travelled to the village when the incident happened.

He said:
“I was in the village when the incident happened. If I were at home when Karshe decided to take the baby to the man, I would not have allowed her. “I did not even know the man, I just saw him today at the police station and I told them at the station that the man was lucky I was in the village when he killed my grandchild, because I would have taken a revenge on him.

“The man is very wicked, because since Karshe delivered he only came to see her once, when he gave her N1,700 and told her that he named the child Ali.” When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Joseph Kwaji, confirmed the incident. Kwaji said the baby’s body was taken to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Jalingo, for autopsy and that the suspect was in police custody.

He said the case was still under investigation. The PPRO added that the suspect would be taken to court after the investigation was concluded.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-kills-two-monthold-baby/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by buygala(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Davido vs Sophia... The poor man version sad .... While Davido, Auntie Sophie, and Uncle Dele are blowing grammar on WhatsApp and Twitter and kidnapping Imade, these wretched ones have quickly 'sorted themselves out' by killing the poor baby sad .. And the silly woman wants us to believe she wasn't a willing party to her child's murder undecided

dre11:
“A few minutes after I went back to pick my baby, I saw the man choking the neck of the baby.”

dre11:
Karshe did not know that she was carrying a dead baby.

How could she have seen her baby-daddy choking the baby, and not raised any alarm, or even done as little as checking that the baby is OK? .... The woman was most likely aware of the child's death....

Both of them have cases to answer angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by whirlwind7(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Both parents should be punished for this crime.

How does the stup!d woman expect a man to take care of a 2 month old baby, who should still be exclusively feeding on breast milk?
Arguably, her action was borne out of anger, and she was trying to make the man feel sorry for abandoning her and the child.

As for the man, I'm letting my imagination run wild on the sort of punishment befitting such an animal. What kind of human being could strangle a helpless 2 month old baby, sired from his own loins? I will gladly take part in stabbing him to death with a toothpick! I am that angry!! angry

This world is indeed wicked and lost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by enoqueen: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Na waoh!!!!

Things de happen o.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by dollyjoy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
shockedshocked

the man is a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Chicagoesontop: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
To the story, that guy is wicked, he knows he can not take care of a child and the mother why was he using his joystick carelessly ? This Is Stupidity At It's Peak.

This can never Happen in my Igbo land because the baby mama is supposed to be enjoying her Omugwo, eating and resting as well receiving gifts from happy well wishers, anyway I No Regret to be an Igbo Guy, we knows how to take care of a woman and her child, ask our igbo fathers and mothers they will tell you non Igbos how far !!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by buygala(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by priscaoge(f): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Another baby mama case?? And that iiiidiot killed his baby? shocked shocked shocked chai people get mind shaaa.

Wait oooo, 1,700naira while Sophia de chop 300k? grin grin This one na Poor man version maka Chukwu cheesy

“A few minutes after I went back to pick my baby, I saw the man choking the neck of the baby.”

Her uncle’s wife, Cecilia Hosea, said she urged Karshe to go back and pick her child. She said: “I asked Karshe to go back and pick the baby. When she brought back the baby, I collected the child I then saw a white fluid coming out from his month. I noticed that the baby had died. Karshe did not know that she was carrying a dead baby.”

The woman actually saw him choking the baby and didn't raise alarm and at d same time carried the baby like that home without knowing he's dead? Is she that careless? She deserve to chop better slap angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Helkayklassic(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Another baby mama drama (Blockbuster)
Taraba version

We've been seeing Lekki version since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by kayultimate(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
very bad

the man should be given multiple of this...

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by kennyman2000(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
quite sad.. He should be sent to sambisa since he's shown that he's good in killing...
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked
buygala:
Davido vs Sophia... The poor man version sad .... While Davido, Auntie Sophie, and Uncle Dele are blowing grammar on WhatsApp and Twitter and kidnapping Imade, these wretched ones have quickly 'sorted themselves out' by killing the poor baby sad .. And the silly woman wants us to believe she wasn't a willing party to her child's murder undecided

How could she have seen her baby-daddy choking the baby, and not raised any alarm, or even done as little as checking that the baby is OK? .... The woman was most likely aware of the child's death....

Both of them have cases to answer angry

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by ndujekwu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Check out his age..... 25. it seems not to matter but age matters a lot in marriage

He can't take care of his wife and baby. He is worse than an infidel. I pray the baby forgives him
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jonathan sef undecided
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by roqrules04(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cruel world
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Mutuwa(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
angry

No be eye wey dem take chop eba dem take dey share meat.

May his journey to hell be accelerated.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abokis prefer taking care of their cows than babies. Not surprised
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by neutronxc(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dis is wickedness
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by MzPecs(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by thefakestan: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tragic
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by passionate88: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
No be hausa man?.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by aprokomania(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
It is official.

The world has ended.

Very sorry for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by tysonnn(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is what happens when, as a broke nigga, you go into a relationship. Then when the baby finally comes . . .

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54095762.jpg[/img]
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by BIGTinfotech: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Like I often say. Some Humans beings are actually the Devil in Human flesh.

To think some people can't hurt a fly.
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by mizhefeh(f): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
The hrt of man is wicked
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by mytime24(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Endtime fada

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by brunofarad(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
GOD have mercy

In other news
Shout out to all my clients,we sincerely appreciate your patronage.
We exist just because of you.

You can click my username to see what I do

2016 all the way
Re: Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) by awesomesossy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
How pathetic sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) / Michael Asiwaju: "I Am Alive, It's A Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.