Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag (1356 Views)

The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? / 10 things every single girl must own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by RealJenny(f): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2013
http://tenajawaji./2013/09/20/important-things-every-girl-must-carry-in-her-handbag/
Apart from some basics like phones, house/car keys, ATM cards etc that everyone must have with them whenever they are leaving the house there are very essential things that you as a girl must carry in your handbag:
1. TOILET ROLL/HANDKERCHIEF/BABY WIPES: These all play similar roles but it is important you carry at least two of the mentioned items above. Note that baby wipes are useful after a quick meal in public or a quick visit to the convenience.
2. HANDCREAM: Your hands must be moisturised regularly to keep them in good shape. Handcreams are also useful after a visit to the convenience.
3. PERFUME: The importance of a perfume in your handbag cannot be over emphasised; when you notice any contradicting odour after visiting certain places or if your perfume wears off, you can simply spray a little on your body.
4. PADS/TAMPONS: Trust me some ladies have had to learn this the hard way so always carry them with you. Personally I always carry at least two just in case someone else might be in need and remember you can never be too sure when it comes to your monthly flow especially for ladies that go through a lot of stress.
5. MIRROR: You need this to check your teeth, nose, lips and basically your face regularly to avoid any embarrassing situations.
6. MINI MAKE-UP SET: This should include you powder, lipstick or lip gloss, etc. You don't have to bring your whole make up bag/box with you, just the essentials.
7. BREATH FRESHNER: To avoid awkward close up conversations, always carry a mint/gum; a bad breath is a major turn-off so your breath must always be fresh. This however, is not an excuse to chew gum unnecessarily or noisily, that also is a turn-off!
8. EXTRA PAIR OF SHOES: Yes please! I've had to learn this the hard way many times when my shoe / sandal gets bad in the most isolated places with no one or place to fix them. Carry Black and preferably flat shoes so they can blend into whatever you're wearing.
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by xager(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
why you no carry wardrobe put? grin

1 Like

Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Eebrahym(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Did u say MUST
Nos 1-3, 5-7 is very necessary but 4 and 8, I guess they r not as importan as others.

Nice one @ Realjenny
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
No. 1,2, 4, 6 n 8 r very important!

Expecially no. 8 grin
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by twogood: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013
9. Phone- you can't leave it @ home
10. Pen- you may need to write. Borrowing isn't ladylike
11. Comb-to keep stray strands in place
12. Water.
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by RealJenny(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2013
Eebrahym: Did u say MUST
Nos 1-3, 5-7 is very necessary but 4 and 8, I guess they r not as importan as others.

Nice one @ Realjenny
Tnx but trust me when ure a lady dey are very important
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Eebrahym(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Aiit, no Problem ma cool
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2013
And pepper spray for the increasing no of molesters parading the streets
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Babe2sure(f): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2013
twogood: 9. Phone- you can't leave it @ home
10. Pen- you may need to write. Borrowing isn't ladylike
11. Comb-to keep stray strands in place
12. Water.

The Op mentioned phone
Oh yeah! Pen is also very important.I always put pen in my bag when going out.
Why water?
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by RealJenny(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yea a pen is also important but not just for women but both sexes so it shud be categorised under basics hence the "etc"
Re: Important Things Every Girl Must Carry In Her Bag by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Guess this explains why some ladies' handbag would be as large as 'ghana-must-go'. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Life's Unanswered Questions / See How Dis Runz Girl Exposed Her Self {pictures} / Japanese Embassy Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.