Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fansider/Amalar Allergy, What Is Your Experience? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fansider/Amalar Allergy, What Is Your Experience? (731 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Allergy And Asthma / Anti Allergy Bedding To Give Relief From Dust Allergy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fansider/Amalar Allergy, What Is Your Experience? by kayoday(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2013
It took to a while before realizing that I was allergic to active component in Fansider and the likes. Whenever I fall ill, and decide to take any of such drug, I always develop a terrible looking skin reaction on the tip on my d**K, the rxn comes out 3 to 4 days after treatment and takes like a week or more to heal up.

The sight is always horrible,painful and very uncomfortable even though the drug actually cures the malaria, the after effect is not worth taking the dug at all. The first time it happen several years ago,I visited Garki General hospital Abuja for treatment. The female doc who attended to me felt I had a sexual disease and recommended series of test which came out negative. Had it couple of time after then before mentioning it to my younger bro who is an health personnel and was told by him he experience such and was cos of the active component in Fansider and d likes.

Recently fell ill and was mistakenly given Fansider injection and it happen again, talked to a lot of frds about it and realized some are aware of it and seems not to know the cause. I realized lot of people dont talk about it whenever it happens to them cos of the location of the rxn.They prefer to keep quiet so that they dont think they have contacted a sexual disease. A elderly man I was talking to told me that if he takes Fansider and the likes he will surely die cause it will damage his liver. Seems some female are also allergic to it but wont tell me the effect of it leaves on their body. I therefore think any drug containing the active component in Fansider should be banned.

Once talked to a doctor about it he said he was lucky to know about such rxn cos he reacts to it as well. Said one of his patient once accuse his wife that she infected him with sexual disease and both of them came for consultation.After examining him, he told the man he was lucky to have met me cos he only know about d drug rxn cos he experience it himself. According to him the man did not believe him and who knows that might lead to the end of that marriage. And this got me thinking how many of such incident might have led to collapse of marriages, relationships and frienship due to ignorance?

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Your Appetite / My Experience With Weed (part II) / Are You Asthmatic? These Are Ways To Control The Ailment By Avoiding Attacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.