Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44502 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ama28: For me, I wouldn't really blame her as a mother. Its normal to try and defend your kids!
But since he was not caught in the act and there were no evidence of such, she would have handled the matter in-house. Moreover the case didn't go to court so why the publicity.

Mothers should not leave their daughters in the custody of their father alone.
Its wrong, yes this man didn't do this but we have seen worse cases than this!

They just need to sort the father out and keep begging for forgiveness!
Poor man!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by baby124: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Orisirisi. You will think these people are from mars. grin grin grin.

The mum did the right thing. Though where she lacked is not taking them to psychologists and seeking them counselling help after such an "experience". Smart and educated people may have been able to see through their lies.

I think this is a fictional story by Ama28 and co. Who want to console themselves about what they feel actually happened, if the man they cannot live without is accused of such. Tufia!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by inyang007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
berem: Check out number 51,Iweka road onitsha and 5,Pound road Aba for part 2. Lol!

grin
And name of d film is liein sisters Lol....
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by fasho01(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is very sad. Don't even know what to say cos I can't even imagine myself in such a condition
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by manmade(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Eeyah! Heart Touching story.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by moshmusth(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexkillz: Nice movie. When is part 2 coming out?
bro u almost turn me to madt man with laugh for here ooooo u badt
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by coogar: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Richy.:
These girls are the type that need special slap from pastors. not any how pastors. i mean those ones that goes to gym. how could they....... angry

evil females everywhere - one cannot be too careful as a man these days cos even daughters are capable of lying against their fathers if he irks them....

this happened last year....

A 23-year-old woman has told police she lied about her father räping her when she was 11 - accusations that put him behind bars for nine years.

But Cassandra Kennedy, from Longview, Washington, will not be charged as prosecutors fear it could stop others from reporting sëxual assaults. Kennedy said guilt forced her to tell police she had lied about Thomas Edward Kennedy räping her at least three times in 2001.

'I did a horrible thing,' Kennedy told detectives in January, according to a police report reported in The Daily News. 'It's not OK.'

She added that she was bitter following her parents' divorce in 1991, and that she made up the räpe story as her father had disappointing her.

After the divorce, Kennedy and her sister spent one weekend a month at their father's home, where they slept on foam mattresses in his living room.

'I wanted him to love me, and I didn't think he did at that time,' she told the detectives. 'I took my own vengeance,' she added.

Kennedy told police she got the idea of setting up her father from a friend whose stepfather had been sent to prison for a child sex crime.

'I thought that is what I would do to make my dad go away,' she said she feared charging Cassandra might discourage other girls from reporting sëxual assaults

She told a teacher about the abuse, using the codeword 'peace' to indicate when it had supposedly happened again. Police said she repeated the stories with consistency and their details seemed beyond the sëxual knowledge of an 11-year-old.

'I wanted my father to love me, and I didn't think he did at that time. I took my own vengeance'

Kennedy later told police she became sëxually active in second grade and may have used what she had learned in films when talking to officers.

She also had trauma to her body consistent with a räpe - but now police believe this could have been from sëxual contact before her accusations.

Her father denied the allegation but a jury convicted him of three counts of rapë of a child and he was sentenced to more than 15 years in jail.

'I just want him to be out and freed,' his daughter told police earlier this year. Then, 'I will be free on the inside'.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by sandammy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
After reading the whole story, i became dumb and lost of word. How can children tell such a big lie against their father just because he denied them the freedom to become wayward or prostitutes? Nawa for these aje-butters. Infact that devil incarnate she calls daugther should die without any issue. So after all the lie and freedom, the banana she want chop don tire her, why should she marry afterall she can have free bananas whenever she wanted.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
sandammy: After reading the whole story, i became dumb and lost of word. How can children tell such a big lie against their father just because he denied them the freedom to become wayward or prostitutes? Nawa for these aje-butters. Infact that devil incarnate she calls daugther should die without any issue. So after all the lie and freedom, the banana she want chop don tire her, why should she marry afterall she can have free bananas whenever she wanted.

The moment I watched the movie "Disclosure" starring Michael Douglas and Demi Moore, and read the book it was adapted from, I learnt to grow up attaching little importance to sexual assault claims.

Men should also learn to be careful because where a man is the accused, you're guilty and jailed till the supposed victim decides to grow a conscience.

Ah! Michael Douglas really suffered ooo. God punish Demi Moore. grin
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by lertee(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
True story or not,the major thing I picked from this story is the “distance” thing. A woman should know very much the man is not enough to take care of the home,it is a woman's job to do so.
Once a female child is growing past the age of 12,there is a little to what the father can do. What kind of money do they seek that the woman cannot stay at home and monitor her daughters?..silly.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by andyanders: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
100ksales.com:
sad cry
IF THIS STORY IS TRUE THEN LET THEM REMAIN SINGLE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES EXCEPT HER HUSBAND BECOMES NORMAL. angry

It is a true story. I have been following this and it is a true life story of the woman said here. Lots of things happening and as such married couple should learn to really trust each other and take time in taking some kind of decision before acting on hearsay attitude.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by lastpage: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre: Female children are headaches, the task of raising daughters is just monumental.

Sons are much more easy, you enjoy your life.

Although I think this is a movie script
I humbly disagree with you.
I have male and female children and l can tell you that Female children tend to be very close to their Dad ... than their Male counterpart. My Female Queens will make their Husband to be, very jealous, with the way we relate (I hope it never happens l have a wife who does not trust my integrity, with my own children! Tufiakwa!!).
Male children on the other hand, get "very assertive early in life" and this can lead to a straining of their relationship with their Dad. Just my experience.

Author: My daughter told me that daddy did not want her sister and herself to go out because he was having sex with both of them. I thought I didn’t hear her well. I asked her to repeat what she said, she repeated herself again and asked me to confirm from her sister.

I summoned my younger daughter immediately and she said the same thing. My life crashed that very moment and I asked if they could repeat what they told me before their father. They said they would. When he came back from the office, I sought an audience with and told him what the girls said. He said I was joking and said I should call the girls. I did and they repeated what they told me.

My husband denied vehemently and the girls insisted that it was happening. I was confused and I sought the counsel of our pastor, he called my daughters and they told him the same thing. I was confused and I didn’t know who to believe. This shattered my world and my husband became something else. He was hurt that I of all people refused to believe him.

I made arrangement and took my children back to the UK with me. Although it cost me a lot moneywise, I couldn’t leave my children with him any longer, a lot of things changed for him. He lost all his friends, even his family members abandoned him. People alluded a lot of reasons he would sleep with his daughters. Some said he did it for spiritual purpose. Some said he was using them for money ritual and I also had a reason to think that his fortune changed just after I left, automatically, he must have used my girls.

I didn’t want to have anything to do with him any longer. He tried to make me see that it was the devil’s machination to destroy our family, but I was past caring. I raised my children alone, although he offered to help several times, but I didn’t want to have anything to do with him. I learnt later that he remarried years after we left him. He became ill with psychiatry problem and he had to be remanded in a home.

As with me, l see beyond the surface, in "stories" like this. It is likely fabricated BUT trust me, a lot of situations like this, exist in real life.
I try to "learn the lesson" from such events even if it may not be true that this one really happened.
I have highlighted a few lines which l want ALL OF US TO REFLECT ON.... because "You never know"..... .

And adage says "The wise one uses the calamity of others, for his own wise counsel"!

1.) Having sex with your blood relation is taboo, not to talk of your own blood-children! For this children to make this allegation, something serious must have happened (The father either did it or something made the children to manufacture it!)

2.) The father had already told his own wife, their mother, that he "grounded them for misbehavior" ... and he denied this event ever happened.
Question: Why would a woman, a wife and mother decide not to believe her husband (knowing that he does not have such an antecedent before now) and instead believe the children?

3.) She confessed that her husband "was hurt" that she did not believe him. If we reverse the roles and it was "Mummy' that was alleged to be handling her Boy-son, would she expect the Husband to believe that son over her own denial? Honestly speaking, if l ask: in this type of situation, will most men not just "slap the son and tell him to shut-up, rather believing their wife" ..... while most women will believe their daughters over their husband? Why is that so?

4.) She packed "her children" and left! This makes me wonder, in most cases when there is a "family breakdown", the first thing that enters a woman's head is to "take the children away" or separate the father from the children (even if the problem was between her and the husband only!). Why is this so?
Is this supposed to be a psychological and emotional punishment for the husband? Do women "think twice" or do they 'pause and slow down' or at times think and say "what if l am wrong"?

5.) She said "I raised my children alone, l dont want them to have anything to do with their father". I am wondering (and l may be wrong), do women like to take credit for raising the children alone? I mean, do they think its a thing of joy, something to be proud of, if they prevent the father from playing his natural fatherly role and "raise the children alone"
While it is NOT in all cases, children raised by a single parent (father or mother) definitely have a "latent deficient personality" lurking under the surface! There is a reason we are supposed to have "father and mother" as each one contributes a different part to our conception, nurturing and eventual personality.

6.) Finally, the "innocent man" has been destroyed beyond redemption. Is there a lesson for ALL OF US to learn in this story ...or do we just read it and laugh it off?

*Have you taken decisions that destroyed someone else's life... without thinking twice?
*Have you decided "rashly", where you could have used "wisdom" ... and "let time soak-up a problem so it could be easier to manage"?
*Do you trust your partner completely and would stand up for him or her (except concrete, hard evidence proves otherwise) irrespective of what other think?
*Do we all realize that there are "some road" we should never traverse ... and some "rivers we should never cross" in our family relationship?
*Do we realize that on some issues, they are like "eggs", once broken, can never be mended together again. Do we "take a breath and pause wella-wella" on such issues?

- While blame those children, l blame the Mother even more. She is an adult and is expected to be more discerning (but then what do l expect when even her (the mother) said her husband recent good fortune could be attributed to him sleeping with his own daughters!).

- She was also the one that 'acted' on this information by tearing the family apart. She was also the one that refused to listen to the pleadings of this innocent man, (her own husband who looked after the family in her absence!).

- I dont want to speculate but l can just imagine what she must have told all those friends of the man, that quickly dissociated from him, after this incident. How come she did not even take into account, her husband's "previous good deeds" as a father and husband? How did she forget so easily, over an unproven allegation?

Well such is life. Let us be guided, going forward.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by legendprac(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
lord have mercy
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by poppop: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
eyah too bad
dont blame yourself too much
i can never ever be in your shoes IJN but if that were the case, i would pick my child's word against my husband for a serious allegation of this sort
just try to make right the wrong that has been done for now and move on
only God can judge...
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Tbken: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
[i][/i] FROM THE STABLE OF SIMONY,AMACO AND P COLLINS ASSOCIATES COMES...ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER....FULL OF INTRIQUES,CONSPIRACY,HATRED,AND NEMESIS....**in a huge large voice** WATCH FOR PART 2
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by t4dec(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Its rili sad. I wonda why on erth d grls wil kip sch secret 4so lng. I tink dey shld stl go nd beg dia fada b4 he dies too.
Crazy dautas. God pls let my kids nt av sch wickd hearts.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Palchukwy: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Such a touching story... sexkills try to be reasonable,at least for once
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by delors(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Fatherhood! And some say mothers go through alot. Fathers nko? Na wa o

On the whole, blame all the women involved - daughters and mother. Mother chiefly.
The daughters lied like every other teenager. At that age, they did not know the implication of their action. Teenagers lie, something every parent is aware of. On the other hand, they should have come out with the truth earlier, maybe in their 20s. Now, we cannot justify their continued silence on age. They have no souls. They are devils.

I blame the mother chiefly. Mothers should be the best judge of all. She should have done more to verify the truth. No matter how hoard the hearts of teenagers are, a mother can and will always penetrate. But she was blinded by her unconditional love for her children at the peril of truth and her husband. She judged him already and so, condemned him to unbearable earthly damnation. If she loved him (which was supposed to be the reason she married him), at a particular point, she should have forgiven him even if it was true.

Women eh...SMH.

Two songs on my mind:
1: No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
2: Who Ruin the World? Girls! - Beyonce

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by emmatok(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
At the end the
Mother's life destroyed
Father's life destroyed
Daughters life destroyed

The only one with hope is the SON.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by DzTzl(f): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
berem: Check out number 51,Iweka road onitsha and 5,Pound road Aba for part 2. Lol!

grin
or 41/42 ereko strt, idumota, lagos for the yoruba version
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by vatuso: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
well i think this just a lesson to d public to deciest frm always supporting women whenever they claim raped or molested because they have in many occassions misused their feminine previladges

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pinetulips(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
nawa oh, these daughters deserve great punishment
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by larryburton: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
poppop: eyah too bad
dont blame yourself too much
i can never ever be in your shoes IJN but if that were the case, i would pick my child's word against my husband for a serious allegation of this sort
just try to make right the wrong that has been done for now and move on
only God can judge...
I thought marriage is "for better for worst". Marriage without trust, sincerity and honesty is like house without foundation which is bound to end in destruction.
Marriage should not only be about children but companionship and trust.
Children can be forgiven, they were just in adolescent age, but wife that cannot trust her husband and manage the situation secretly can never be forgiven. She publicized the case with believe that her husband actually did it and what to enjoy the children,; it is not possible. If she had think twice, and forgive the man they would not be in this situation. She (Wife) destroy the man and family. Nobody but She.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Ama28(f): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Btruth:

What's your point here? Are you saying people with female child should be look with contempt? or, are you advising that once one had female kids, he should leave the house and start living separately from his family? I don't understand, and I need you to explain your point on this.

Most times parents transfer and express their emotions through their children its very natural even though not healthy. Parents in messy relationship can as well transfer the bitterness example is a man whose wife ran away with another man leaving him with her daughter.
My point is, the girl child needs both parents and in an instance she needs to stay with a parent, the mother is the best option.
In cases of incest, you will also always notice absentee mothers, some of them are cases of divorce and the woman goes leaving the daughter(s) behind.
Why do you think that in Child Right Act 2003 a man alone cannot be allowed to adopt a baby girl.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by ntbaby(f): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2013
I tink they shud first seek d face of God,then ask for 4giveness frm their dad and family members cos if u ask me its not only their dad or mum they offended..who knows if d whole tin made their dad kolo,he may regain sanity just like in 9ja movies...miracle tins
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by umohlee(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Its a big lesson to learn from. D woman have 2 carry d cross for choosing 2 truth her children over d husband
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Bodbaba(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2013
BOD in d house, those female children nidz Godz hlp............oda wise they will gat old lyk galili land
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pinetulips(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2013
wifes always trust your spouse pls. your spouse didnt break that trust, so why d unbeleive
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by akwaowoudo(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice question!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by peruso: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2013

Una sef ehn ..... wink
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? / Confusion In My Very Young Marriage / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.