Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? (42257 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by kpozite(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
ℓ can see one boy toasting my future wife. Prayers needed †☹ help her day no †☹ that guy. Nairalanders help
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by kpozite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
ℓ can see one boy toasting my future wife. Prayers needed †☹ enable her say no †☹ that guy. Nairalanders help
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bonapart: na big fool u be

Why the insult na. Na my opinion I dey give. So no need for insult.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
uchbabybaby: @ osmosisi. If all dese tns you said are actually true dat he did dem, am sure it wld hv been a long tyme in the past b4 he repented. So you shldn't be sayn dat cs everyone hav done one tn or d oda b4. As far as am cncerned, dats d funniest post in ds topic. D bible says dat old tns hv passed away nd all tns are new. Remain blessed

Any way let hope he really repents cos I went to auchi off recent and what I was told again about him , is only God that knows who really worship him in truth and in spirit.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jeel: This is never a proof of a true man of God. Any babalawo can do this. Have there not been those who are clearly against Christ who have accurate prophecies? What about 'the man who saw tomorrow?' Octopus? Even the Illuminatis? Abeg make una wise up. Any body can prophecy and it come to pass. Even Academias can.

I support u 100%.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
banky222: y not xplain how he used ur brain?

I can see u are a strong follower of omega ministries.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by blank(f): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
His prophecies are coming true, one after the other.
His prophecy about the Emir of Kano came true, Sanusi also was made Emir, PDP is divided for the first time and it was under Tukur, Jonathan lost his half brother, etc.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
blank: His prophecies are coming true, one after the other.
His prophecy about the Emir of Kano came true, Sanusi also was made Emir, PDP is divided for the first time and it was under Tukur, Jonathan lost his half brother, etc.

The emir attack and NUJ officials death through an accident are the most spot on.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ogbronx(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
fr_evangel:

This got my attention.
I don't think a true minister/ministry would be seeking this.
You may as well sum up the purpose of the other prophecies. Seeking for recognition!

It's not so difficult to spot false prophets if you know the word of God.
By the way, prophecy is not synonymous with fortune telling and doom predictions.
Naustradamous would be a great prophet of God then.
i agree totally with you

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
fr_evangel:
here's what prophecy does to the hearers:
1Co 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. KJV
.PROPHECY IS FOR EDIFICATION, EXHORTATION AND COMFORT.
dea ar WORDS OF PROPHECY(to prophesy) n dea ar PROPHECIES.
u can nt box God to a corner,He is a dynamic n at d d same time ever constant God.
Prophecies ar givn in order to warn d concerned on dangers ahead n d solutns so he cn njoy d gud dt words of prophecy contain.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Schonebaby: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
:' Mama HID awolowo, take heart. Hmmm, it has come to pass too

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Schonebaby: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Truth is as much as I try not to believe.....his prophecies are too accurate to be ignored! I hear he fasts and prays like something else. There is so much in the ministry of the prophetic to be exploited! Shalom!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
anyone who doesnt understand prophecies will surely blaspheme, check numbr 11 -abt a govr dying. he could av be shown dt of Agagu, but ppl wud b thinking of a serving govr.
we should neva critisize wat we dont undstnd
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by luckshine: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Taiwo20: Watching and Waiting..
Is this the same apostle Suleiman from Benin, Edo state.

Praise be to God!
Alhamdulillahi !
Alhamdulillahi !!
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen

I made it.
Is from Auchi not benin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by rafcrown(m): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2013
advanced logic and current affairs
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by pinetulips(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2013
prophets
re seers nd vision bearers. i quote from the bible. beleive in the LORD
ur GOD nd u shall prosper, beleive n ur prophets nd u shall b
esthablish.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by zukky79: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Nonybb: NO 15 is contradictory, PDP will fail then Opposition will lose? Then who wins?

D military takes over! Read btw d lines! Lol

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by lukeman8880: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2013
U are are very, very, very stupid for insulting Man of God.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by hopilo: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Me I dey follow see things oooo, I see many many things. Nigerians like seers and false prophet. By December 2013, I will tell you all my prophesy for 2013
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by JABB(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2013
hrykanu231: Oga, ASUU nkor? U no see vision 4 there
Him PAPA!!! Why didn't he prophesies ASUU strike.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Ericsdm55(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
We shld be careful in d way we criticis or condem ds men of God atimes. In a way, we might be wrong.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Mekyno(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2013
U need little or no preparation 4 +ve/gud profecy, while u need to prepare/put modalities in place to cushion/stop d effect of -ve profecy
Lilimax: sad Should prophecies be negative always?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by samadolat(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2013
Walasiri Inali inzan lafiusiri...
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by joe4christ(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
hrykanu231: Oga, ASUU nkor? U no see vision 4 there

If he had predicted ASUU strike, i would have believed him die...
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by dadd2(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2013
32 concern the nation of philipines. A devasting flood is ravaging the country and cutting off communities from one another.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by freshblazine(f): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
After giving this topic much thought and investigations...........
i came up with the conclusion that all na.........................
End TIME TINZ
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by kingsley5884: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ok
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ignis: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yes, sometimes... Bt it can be reversed with prayers.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by cheche98(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
emperorchedda: This Nonsense Must Stop. (I'm sure all unn students know wat I'm talking about) *winks*
yes oh
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Randerl: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by niggadee(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Lmao at 14 se ppl go vex
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ysquare(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
All Na wash. Why he no see ASUU own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.