Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? (42286 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Schonebaby: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ppl sha! U are the same ppl that will talk if he sees ASUU and say he's usg common sense cos actuali we all know ASUU strike is almost an annual thingie
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Xfactoria: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
anyone who doesnt understand prophecies will surely blaspheme, check numbr 11 -abt a govr dying. he could av be shown dt of Agagu, but ppl wud b thinking of a serving govr.
we should neva critisize wat we dont undstnd

Ok, we heard you.

Did your prophet also predict that John Obi Mikel will score for Chelsea in the EPL this year? grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by pafestula(m): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Schonebaby: Ppl sha! U are the same ppl that will talk if he sees ASUU and say he's usg common sense cos actuali we all know ASUU strike is almost an annual thingie
You just spoke my mind out my dear, please help me ask them, "how many prophesy ever came out from their Pastor's mouth "? when people like TB Joshua, this Suleiman are giving out prophecies, their Pastors would jot down things to ammend their ways, yet they come to Nairaland to spew trash to people their Pastors respects
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by ejiyke2007(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2013
coming to pass
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by MsMichaelz(f): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
U knw a true prophet if he speaks and it comes to pass. The prophet has spoken and God has honored him by bringing them to pass. As for my fellow naija students waiting for ASUU strike to end, dnt go and look 4 something lucrative 2 do, continue waiting. They that wait on FGN shall wait for ever.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by aktolly54(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Scun: This has to do with the death of 3 people! I didn't say he should be jailed or arrested, he should just be interrogated and the case investigated thoroughly to make sure there is nothing fishy.
u must kidding me with ur utterances. We got survivor 4rm the accident,apparently they(NUJ Victims) can narrate how the incident happened. Police report didn't show rim was thrown at their tyre. Why interogate man of God who had spoken since jan,is he the one that drive them?afterall hundred of NUJ have been traveling since. Abeg 4get about interogation, just find a way to ask the man of God how to avert some prophecy which are yet to come to pass
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Slncere9gerian: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
shocked
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by LMAyedun(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2013
I'm speechless & scared. embarassed
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Slncere9gerian: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2013
45. I see a new president.
lipsrsealed
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2013
48- I see a private jet coming soon FOR PROPHET SULEIMAN!

Please u all should contact me when it comes to pass
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:38am On Dec 06, 2013
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
Nelson Mandela cry

41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
. cry
. Deji of Akure cry
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by hopilo: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Ess: 21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
45. I see a new president.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men
from his place will fight him.

GEJ, no be me talk am o!

where those fool wey dey say no vacancy for Aso rock? phoolish bunch.
in part 2 of the prophesy, reverse is the case.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by oluwashaddow(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Lilimax: sad Should prophecies be negative always?
Most times it is always negative, as a child of God u are entitled to all good things of life which God has promised,so prophets are sent to warn u of those evil dat are coming which u are not prepared for....... bt if u need positive prophecy den u need to visit dem personally.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by otokx(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Power belongs to God and to him we give all praise.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Bash92(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2013
i think chief of defence staff to be retired is the next one.
Which one do you think is the next one?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by BABSIN(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Smh.... Are you guys for real.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by collynzo2(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.